All Comments on 'Two Sides to Every Story Pt. 01'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
Very good

I had always wondered how Dave and Kat's got together, but all things considered Kat does seem a bit full of herself, but that's fine I can't wait for the next chapter to come out

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma2012

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have enjoyed writing it (I'm into Pt. 05 at present) as much as just about anything else I've done. It's great having a character who doesn't see her own faults! Pt. 02 will follow in about a week.

rusty333rusty333over 7 years ago
as always great

Really enjoyed this story, can't wait for next chapter, also would like to know if Heather goes to the wedding.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for rusty333

Pt. 02 will be out within a week.

And yes, believe it or not, Heather is going to the wedding right now. Well, I'm writing it right now: she's back in Albany but still has a stag/buck night and a hen night to do before the actual wedding. Heather being Heather, it's looking like an extra two or possibly three parts to that story, not just one. The girl's insatiable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confusing

What is the timeline for this story, because it seems like Dave is trying to get back with Mikki the same time she is in a relationship with Kat

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for anonymous

Sorry if it's confusing. In Pt. 01 Dave has yet to meet Mikki. The storyteller, Kat, does however know of Mikki's existence and makes references to her as she talks about her own early relationship with Dave.

Time-wise Pt. 01 covers a period up to about two years ago. Pt. 02 will quickly bring us up to this year.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 7 years ago
Point of Order

I've been reading your 'Dave' stories and have only just got round to looking at your others. I think this one is, if anything, slightly better than the 'Dave' tales. But...Point of Order, Mr Speaker: if Kat is so enamoured of very hairy pussies, why does she shave her own? Just wondering.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Maonaigh

I'm glad you liked Kat's version of events. I think I enjoyed "writing as her" more than anything else I have ever written. In fact only yesterday I re-read this very first part as research for the next Dave instalment and found myself laughing at the things she says. Strangely, Kat's series got less reads than the other two.

As for pussies . . . You'll notice if/as you read on that Kat is full of contradictions. I'd say she likes them hairy, part-shaved, fully-shaved, however she can find them. She goes on about Dave's because she likes the rest of Dave and also because she's(probably) never seen a hairier one. Liking one and wanting one are two different matters, though. Knowing her, she'd spend months growing a bush then chop it all off on a whim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Brilliant. I started with Mikki's series and headed here for Kats.

Looking forward to the remaining parts then starting on Dave's.

Love being able to read from several points of view.

Much thanks

xo

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

I know I seem to say "I liked this best" this about every story I write but Kat was definitely the best person to "write as". She's so unashamedly selfish and happy with the way the rest of the world sees her! So why shouldn't she have fun? I would, put in her position.

Davina is temporarily on hold because there seems to be a lull in reader interest. But she isn't done yet. I have started another part (the one where Kat unexpectedly comes back to her after all). The problem is that Davina's nearly as bad as Heather Hunter. Mikki's story was supposed to be a one-off that ended up in five parts. I did somehow keep Kat to just four. Dave/Davina (the boring third part of the triangle) was not meant to run past three instalments. She's already up to eight and I'm barely halfway through!!

My cunning plan is to let absence make hearts grow fonder awhile. In the interim Heather's coming back, bigtime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous