All Comments on 'Two Sides To Every Story'

by virginiaraine

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
trshtrshover 14 years ago
Very intense

Loved the intensity - really get caught up in the story. Didnt think I would like hearing both sides but it worked!

JuLeeJuLeeover 14 years ago
Amazing!!

OMG what a lovely story, your talents are worth much attention. Best JuLee

Esperanza_HidalgoEsperanza_Hidalgoover 14 years ago
Lovely Hon

Thank you for this. Good work.

jewel3212jewel3212over 14 years ago
Amazing

wonderfully told and beautifully worded! First story I have truly enjoyed in a very long time! Hats off to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More!

Amazing! A sweet yet very sexy story I hope to read much more of ur work

KathyFKathyFabout 13 years ago
Two Sides A Very Beautiful Love

This Is Such A Beautiful LOVE Story. I Actually Got Done Reading It A Couple Minutes Ago. But Have Had To Take Time To Let My Emotions & Tears Settle Down.

It Is Very Well Written As A Love Story - Sure There Is Some Hot sex, But The LOVE Is Built Up In The Story. The Doubts Of Loree & Alex Are Carefully Explored Until That First Kiss. Then All Doubts Are Gone.

I Regret That I Can Only Give 5 Stars. But 9,840 Views And Only 5 Comments before This Even Worst Only 6 Favorites CUM On Now !

Kisses

virginiarainevirginiaraineabout 13 years agoAuthor
From the Author

I'm so glad everyone has enjoyed this story. It is the (mostly) true story of how my wife and I met. I think the reality of the love added something to my writing...I certainly have a fond attachment. Thanks for reading!!

VirginiaRaine

padjepadjeabout 13 years ago
to virginiaraine

the way you write your story and the vast amounts of emotions you put into your story are amazing.

the story makes you forget your surroundings and keeps you bound to the events in the story.

i presume you already know this, and i can only hope that there wil be more of your fantastic work.

WorkingWriterWorkingWriterabout 13 years ago
Keep Writing

I've read the three stories you have posted so far, and enjoyed them all. I'm looking forward to more.

Chase613Chase613over 12 years ago
You've got me....

panting and wanting more. Please, I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

Beautifully written, you got me from the moment you were counting the freckles on the beautiful Alex. The emotions you convey are exceptional. I am glad to see it is a mostly real life account. True love is amazing and you put it into words that are as amazing. Amazing!

Thank you!

endlessluvendlessluvover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Wow! This is one of the most fantastic stories i've had the great pleasure to read. I wish I could find my own Alex. Thank you for sharing this with us jaded but still secretly hopeful romantics

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg

This might just be the best sex story I've ever read.. Wishing the best for future stories .. We need a part two

Thanks

I'm best friends with Brandon

Love jessica ebarb

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best story on this site....

You haven't submitted in so long, do you have anything new out there? I would get out my iTunes card for you.

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
One of my favorites...

This is one of the sweetest stories on this site... Great lazy morning read.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
Awsome!

For the first time ever, words fail me ........ mmm........ What can i say except:::: TWO GORGEOUS WOMAN tentatively entering into a relationship = ONE HOT STORY ...... fireworks guaranteed! - I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What can I say?

Lovely story, put together in an interesting way. Loree and Alex are interesting characters and I enjoyed the way that you kept them weighing one another up for a long time. Compliments, too, for writing the different viewpoints in different fonts: I've read so many different viewpoint stories on this site which have been confusing because the writers have failed to find a way to distinguish who is talking. Now to read other stories you may have written...

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 9 years ago
Truly Moving Love Story

I am somewhat at a loss for words. It was a true love story with an ending I will have a hard time forgetting. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant

You have created another of your masterpieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love a good love story and this had all the makings of one: the longing, the tenderness, the deep soul searching. Loved it.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
HAD IT ALL😍

By the stars this short story had all that is expected in a love story DRAMA...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 dozen roses and 5🌟's

maribel_fmaribel_fover 4 years ago
Absolutely awesome!

A beautiful love story, with romance culminating in seismic sex leading in turn to the mutual commitment of two awesome women whose characters you build with great narrative flair, endearing them to us in a way that gives the sex and love even greater power to enthrall and delight us. More about these two, please!

Mxxx

Nightfall64Nightfall64over 4 years ago
Damn

Damn Damn Damn!!!! Hot 🔥 🔥 🔥

laurabodenlaurabodenover 2 years ago

There is a lot of beauty and love in this mini story. Wow...

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Beautiful presentation, alternating like that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely. Exquisite. I liked the slow build-up over a year before they sorted out their inner voices to recognize the obvious and inevitable: they were "meant to be" if they could get past their prior disappointment and pain and give in to their merging love. Thank you for a new term: not gay or straight, not lesbian, not bi-sexual, but "soul-sexual." And you gave us a brilliant, sensuous, amorous, and mind-blowing example of that that means. Bless you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous