All Comments on 'Two Sides to the Story'

by dlcalguy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lovely

I can relate to your story in several ways. Like Ryan, I was not surprised that I loved sucking another man's cock the first time I did it. I believe that every man would love it if it weren't for hetero-society's taboos. Like Ryan, I too felt guilty at first, but now I am just cautious. Today, I am happily married, and not out of the closest (my wife really would not be cool with my love of cock) , but I continue to enjoy sex with men whenever I can. I continue to make love to my wife as well. I am truly bi and love both options.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I really love the sneaky undertone to Jay's version. Ryan was willing the entire time but it's strangely satisfying to see Jay get his way and thinking of Ryan as his easily manipulated toy.

Born2BlowBorn2Blowover 6 years ago
Good idea

It's nice to hear the story from both sides, well done. Fact is, many men fantasize about going down on another guy. Sadly, only some of us, ever go through with it. I denied my feelings til I was 34 or so, when I finally sucked my first cock. It was incredible and immediately I became addicted to dick, I have no idea how many blow jobs I've given; but, my regular bff and I are together at least once a week and have been for over 16 years (that's at least 800, right there). I'm always looking for more cock and am pretty sure he is also sucking other guys. Absolutely nothing is better than having a man's cock in my mouth and getting to swallow his load of delicious cum.

Darla7000Darla7000over 6 years ago
Been scanning Gay Male stories

Decided to read some of these stories to see what turns gay guys on. This was so well done it almost had me cumming. Thank you ! I believe I'll read some more.

ymmvymmvover 5 years ago
A hot story that matches my mood

Thinking about fucking a man, a sweet girly man who means a lot to me, and what it would be like for us! I loved the story line and the sexy buildup and how hard the author made my cock!

I want to fuck my lover so much and the story made me feel like it was possible that with a little planning I could have my hearts desire! My cock is hard now and I'm slowly stroking myself as I write, dreaming about the picture he sent me of his sweet tight ass! He's such a sexy, feminine lover to me! I'm addled with desire for him, and I think he feels the same way about me!

Thanks for the story and the hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done!...5 Stars from me. The author is absolutely right in writing that MOST straight guys spend at least some of the time fantacising about sucking or being sucked....Because of the aids epidemic I was reluctant to give up my ass cherry, but, at age 42 I was thoroughly fucked by a "Daddy Bear" strong enough to pin me down and force fuck me senseless. After a few minutes of howling in pain, I finally relaxed enough to enjoy the mind-blowing sensations. Since that night I have been fucked at least a dozen times and have loved every minute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous