Two Sides to the Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That perfect cock. It was so stiff, so ready.

I murmured sexy things into his ear. Told him how good he was. Told him how I liked stroking his cock. How his tight, smooth body turned me on.

I could feel him getting close and encouraged him again.

"Cum for me, Ryan"

He came. It was onto his belly and mine. It rolled down my knuckles. It stained the bedspread.

He was wonderful. He loved it. Loved a man's hand on his cock. The taste of cum in his mouth.

I gave him my fingers to suck. Let him lick my hand clean. Let him taste his own cum.

Then I held him tight and told him how sexy he was.

He admitted he'd loved it all, but then the guilt kicked in and he wanted to leave.

I told him not to feel guilty. Not to worry about being caught, I wouldn't tell anyone. And finally he stayed.

He slept in my arms and in the morning I sucked him off and he gave me a wonderful handjob.

I could sense that his inhibitions were still too much for me to fuck his sweet ass that first time.

But the ice was broken.

He became a regular visitor to my apartment. Always on the down-low.

Any Friday he struck out at the bar he would let me know with a little raised eyebrow that we might spend the night together.

I never refused this sexy minx.

My long-term goal remained unfulfilled for months until one wonderful evening I finally got my wish.

Ryan face down on my bed, moaning in pleasure as I drilled his perfect ass for the first time.

The first of many times. Ryan loves the cock. He loves taking it in the ass.

Now I am the one who raises my eyebrow, to let him know he will be getting fucked after the bar closes.

He is my sex-toy now. And oh, so worth the wait.

12