All Comments on 'Two Sisters: 39 Weeks Pregnant'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

Loved it! Five stars!! Good luck with the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sisters

I would Love to catch my sisters in a lesbian love tryst.

Perhaps I would even join them after they begged for me not to reveal them.

xploring96xploring96almost 7 years ago

Laura is a lucky slut. Wish the Le Chateau Club visit had been part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ying and yang

This story shows exactly what is so great and bad about your stories. Bad. Well your subs or seductees always seem to easy. Almost like like suck my cock or cunt. Oh yes master mistress. Right away. This is in lesbian and straight. I dont read your gay stories but i presume those also. And your catch phrases. Ok if you had one it would be ok. But you use some of the same ohrases over and over. Didn't I see somewhere you were a teacher or was that in a story. Either way pick up a thesaurus. It's not a type of dinosaur. And last sequels. Seen you and readers talk about that forever. Me I think not so much sequels as not finishing a story. This was not as bad as some. Though there was the club to expore and early on Anna hinted to Laura about something personal, probably she had a pet or was a.pet.to someone they both knew. Ok enough of that. Good. Your spelling and grammar are spot on. Proof you are a teacher? Idk. But they are great. I dont have to have that in a story but too much of it detracts from the story. Too many here ruin a good story by having not.just a.few.but a.ton of.errrors. You never do. Your ideas are tremendous. I read your straight, lesbian, incest and group sex stories. Cant vouch for the other genres, but i will.bet they are just as good. You always come up with new situations and characters.love it! And your dialogue between characters. OMG! The catchprases aside, you mix humor seduction and raw sex so.well in conversations. Maybe the hottest thing you do. Maybe the yingyang thing was not a.good description. I think thats supposed to mean balance. I would hope you use the good part and not balance. Tilt that way would be better. But I will say this. Taken all together the good outweighs the bad.enough.to keep me coming back. I hope this is.constructive and.not critical cause you are.one of the best I have seen here. Now hopefully you will.go write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You never disappoint

I always enjoy your stories. And you have the best illustrations.Perhaps the next installment of this tale will have some lactation sex. My ex and I enjoyed it after our two younger children were born.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sisters

Thank you, another great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The real laura

Dedicated to the REAL Laura who had this fantasy....

Wow makes the story even better knowing it's based on a real person, perhaps we could have an illustrated story next so we can see what Laura and Anna look like? Love all your work and this is potentially your best yet, very hot, would love to hear more about these two characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

Thank you for writing that story, I now realize that there are other woman who have thoughts similar to mine. I don't feel so bad now for having the same thoughts about my younger sister. You are an amazing writer, don't ever stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars as always

Thanks for keeping posting during your hollidays !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Part 2?!?!

We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pregnant pussy

When I came across this story I was amazed to read that there's someone else who gets as horney as I did while I was pregnant.

Although it wasn't my husband ( which I didn't have ) that was ignoring me .

It was my father who after knocking me up that refused to fuck me after it was obvious that I was pregnant with his baby he thought that he would hurt the baby if he continued to fuck me

I was just as frustrated as Laura in the story because I was horney all the time just like she was.

There's something about the way men think that they are going to hurt the unborn baby if they put their cock inside of a pregnant woman

What they don't realize is that they are missing out on some of the best pussy that they will ever get

As hard as I tried to talk my father into having sex with me while I was pregnant he wouldn't have any part of it.

However after I gave birth to our beautiful baby girl and I was able to have sex again he couldn't get enough of me and tried to knock me up again but I put myself on the pill and haven't told him so he's shooting blanks thinking that he's going to get me pregnant again

I'm in control of what happens this time and I'll stay in control as long until I decide to get pregnant again

I'm not a naive little 18 year old girl anymore who let her father talk her into having sex without any protection so that he could cum inside of me

Although I love my baby and I'm glad I had her I don't want to have another one until I'm ready to

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 7 years ago
That was hot

I wasn't sure how I would feel about it, given one of the participants was 9 months pregnant. But you managed to make it very hot. Kudos to another fantastic story!

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 7 years ago

Great hot story. I really hope you do a sequel. I've always fantasized about pregnant sex and this just makes me want it more.

burrito54burrito54almost 7 years ago
Great

What a really great story really hot and would really love to hear more tales.

Good luck with the comp, you deserve to win

MrDonNottyMrDonNottyalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Great story please give us part 2

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

This isn't even a fantasy of mine but I'm very turned on. Excellent work. Thank you.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
very well written

thrilling as always, hope my five stars help.

Ele08082015Ele08082015almost 7 years ago
Excellent story

Another amazing story. Lots of potential for a great series. Keep it up! I love pregnancy and would love to see more from this.

EroticcreedEroticcreedalmost 7 years ago
Love your stories

Love your stories

krfan5krfan5almost 7 years ago
Wow

No words....just, MORE, please

massagetherapymassagetherapyover 6 years ago
TEN

Because they are always, I mean always, perfection.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

My wife got horny when pregnant, sex with no consequence :) it's healthy and fun. This was fun to read too.

LouisJoseph60LouisJoseph60about 2 years ago

I want more pictures 📸 📷 🖼 🤳, parts, pages, and chapters of this book 📖 to read 📚 and see if Laura and her husband gets a divorce and Laura moves in with her Sister and her permanent pet/sex toy and/or anything else that her Sister/Dominatrix wants her to be, like a; Breeder. So on and so forth.

LouisJoseph60LouisJoseph60about 2 years ago

I would like to have more pictures 📸 📷 🖼 🤳, parts, pages, and chapters of this book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The way they were seducing, teasing, talking dirty to each other, it was just WOW. Can anyone suggest more such stories by the author...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mrs. Jasmine,

My oh my, another absolutely amazing story my dear lady. Well done, it was so hot, erotic, exciting and makes this middle aged man wish I could enjoy lesbian action myself. Wow, I know that these are at least to a certain extent just stories, but if lesbian sex is half as amazing as you write about, then you ladies are the luckiest people alive to be able to enjoy it!

I love your writing, your stories are always amazing, great plots and your character development is always incredible! Most times I read a stand alone story like this one, by the time I realize that there isn't any more chapters to read I'm a bit sad, that's because I enjoy reading your stories so much I'd read a whole actual book if you were to write it!

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

611. Now this is what I like, good female-to-female sex. Perhaps you can tell me in one of your year end essays why strap-ons are so popular in your stories. I fail to see why your women or any women use them as they don’t seem to impart any sexual feeling for the user. Surely the only intent is not to pleasure the submissive OR is it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...