Two Sisters from the Borderlands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do I," Sasha admitted regretfully. "We both cared about Gortys a lot. But we also had to do what we had to do."

"I know," Sasha said sadly, the memories actually starting make her close to tears. "But I still can't help but feel that there could have been another option."

Sasha stood up and walked over to Fiona, placing a hand on her shoulder. Fiona looked up and Sasha smiled and pulled her into a hug. Fiona returned it as Sasha spoke over her shoulder. "Just remember what Felix said," she started, and then her voice went deeper as she did her impression of their former caretaker and comrade. "When you're planning something, you can look for alternatives all you want. But when the shit hits the fan, often there's only one course of action. Because thinking too much then will get your ass blasted off."

Fiona chuckled a bit at that and smiled. She always did love Sasha's impression of Felix. "Thanks Sash."

Sasha squeezed Fiona again briefly before letting go and leaning back. The sisters smiled at each other, but then Sasha leaned forward and kissed Fiona on the tip of the nose quickly. It was a simple act of sisterly affection, and nothing overtly meaningful beyond that, yet Fiona couldn't help but blush and feel warmth radiating through her body as it happened. She looked at her sister's pretty face smiling fondly at her, and all thoughts of Gortys and what happened were quickly replaced by the verboten desires she'd been feeling towards Sasha lately. Fiona was left speechless again, part of her wanting to step away, while another wanted to embrace her sister's petite body once more. And in a less sisterly manner. Luckily for Fiona, Sasha broke the silence, not seeming to notice her sudden staring. "Well, I'm heading out to hang out at the bar and see if I can pick up any gossip. Might get some leads for jobs that way."

"Okay... okay sure," Fiona managed to say. "Good luck."

"Thanks. I'll probably be a few hours," Sasha said as she gathered some stuff. "Feel free to drop on by later if you make any headway yourself."

Sasha trotted out the door, leaving Fiona watching her before it closed shut. Fiona shook her head and wiped a hand across her brow. She couldn't keep letting Sasha affect her like this. She needed some way of at least functioning around her. She thought about it and wondered if she needed some kind of release to get rid of the tension, but how? From deep within her subconscious came the answer: you're alone for a while... take advantage of it.

Masturbation. Fiona wasn't sure it was the answer, but it was hard to not give into her mind's carnal suggestions. And she was feeling rather horny at the moment. Fiona sighed and removed the belt buckle that hooked around the right side of her jacket and clipped around her trousers. Taking a seat on the couch, she loosened the top button of her pants and spread her legs, then sucked on and licked her two middle fingers for a few moments before sliding them down the front of her trousers. She decided to slip them over her panties rather than in to begin with, where she squeezed them up into her dampening sex. Fiona moaned as she began to tend to herself, rocking her head back and breathing deeply, yet steadily. For a few seconds she tried to picture Athena in her mind's eye, but instead the image faded and Sasha's face replaced it. Fiona cursed herself for a moment for letting her mind go down that path, but deep down came a counterpoint that if she can be satisfied with Sasha in this form, she may not feel the need to go after the real thing so much.

Fiona accepted this, and began to increase the rhythm of her fingering. Things were just starting to get good, and Fiona was ready to slip her fingers right inside herself soon. She had been ignoring all surroundings and just focusing on the feeling between her legs and the thoughts of her sister doing naughty, forbidden things to her, when the main door opened.

"I'm back. A bar fight broke out and I wa- OH MY GOD!"

Fiona's eyes flashed open and she saw Sasha standing there mortified. Fiona had no idea what to do, as she sat there frozen before her sister, her hand still down the front of her pants.

"Fiona! What the hell?!" Sasha blurted out, quickly closing the door behind her and locking it.

"Sasha I... I..." Fiona started, and then tears welled up in her eyes and she dropped her face into her palms and started sobbing.

Sasha ran over towards her sister, sitting beside her and making soft soothing noises to make Fiona calm down and stop crying. With one hand on Fiona's shoulder and the other patting her knee, Sasha hushed her and pressed her forehead against the side of Fiona's head. "Calm down. It's not a big deal, sis."

"I'm sorry Sasha," Fiona said after a long exhale, her face no longer hid in her hands. "I didn't mean for you to see me like that. I... I thought I had a few hours before you'd be back. I didn't mean to... to do that... in front of you."

"It's okay, Fi!" Sasha said quickly to calm her sister down, vertical palms facing Fiona. "I understand. We all need some... personal time now and then." A pause followed, then a side note came with a mocking 'stating-the-obvious' tone to it. "I just thought you'd at least have the sense to keep it in your room."

Fiona sank into the couch a little. "Sorry Sash. I just... didn't think. I was already out here when I got the urge and... Well..."

"You had the house to yourself, so why not?" Sasha said playfully with a smirk. Fiona didn't say anything, just returning a nervous smile and sinking a little lower again.

"Soooooo... who were you thinking about?" Sasha asked curiously. "Who was pleasuring you in your sordid fantasies?"

Fiona hesitated to answer. "Ath... Athena," she eventually lied.

"I'm sorry Fi," Sasha said with an understanding look of empathy. "I didn't mean to make you feel bad by prying. It must be hard for you."

"H-How do you mean?" Fiona queried.

"Well, she's with Springs, isn't she," Sasha answered. "She's spoken for."

Fiona looked down and away as her sister said that, then she felt the hand on her thigh start gently stroking up and down. She followed the arm it was bound with her eyes to see Sasha leaning in with a look of sympathy. "It must be hard to be attracted to somebody you can't have," Sasha added, and Fiona noticed a slight flush to Sasha's cheeks and the subtlest of wavers in her voice.

"Yeah," Fiona said, looking into Sasha's green eyes that twinned her own. "It does."

"Did that little lesson you gave me a couple of days ago set this off?" Sasha asked boldly. "I mean... you did get a little carried away there for a moment."

Fiona didn't answer verbally. Her eyes looked away for a moment before meeting Sasha's again and she slowly nodded.

"I thought so," Sasha said, trying to give Fiona a reassuring smile. "You've been acting kind of strange ever since then."

"I didn't mean to, Sash," Fiona tried to defend. "It's just... just..."

Fiona couldn't even find a decent excuse, but Sasha didn't give her much time to find one before she interrupted.

"I noticed you watching me dancing yesterday, Fi." Sasha's tone was accusative, yet strangely not hostile. More like she was simply letting Fiona know that she knew and any attempts to hide or deny it were a waste of time, but also not to worry despite it. "And the way you looked at me when I got out of the shower."

Sasha let that hang, and Fiona's cheeks got rosier and her eyes grew wide and round. Sasha continued. "It took me a bit of thinking to realize, but... I put two and two together."

"Sasha, look... I don't know what you think, but I d-"

Fiona was silenced by a finger against her lips and her sister making a soft hushing sound. When Fiona ceased trying, the finger moved up from her lips and gently stroked some locks of Fiona's fringe away from her face. Sasha shifted a bit closer to her, a warm smile on her lips and a slightly dreamy look in her eyes. She played with Fiona's hair with the tip of her finger for a few seconds more, then spoke up slowly and softly. "You weren't really thinking of Athena at all, were you?"

Fiona's eyes tried to read Sasha's for a moment, then she bit her bottom lip and her cheeks squeezed upwards, seeming to push a few droplets of liquid up into her now regret-stricken eyes.

"No," Fiona admitted, in almost a whisper. "I... I wasn't."

"You were thinking about me, weren't you?" Sasha asked, and she seemed to look sad. It wasn't a disappointed sad though, but more of a piteous one.

"Sasha I..." Fiona began, and she lowered her face in shame as the tears started to run down her cheeks. "I never meant to hurt you." She let out a sob and brought a hand across her eyes. "I never meant to... to look at you that way, and feel about you that way. I just..." She trailed off, then changed her mind about what she was about to say. "It just... it just happened..."

Fiona cried a little, then felt some finger tips under her chin. They encouraged her to look up and through blurry, tear-streaked vision she saw Sasha looking at her sadly, and Fiona wasn't sure but she could swear she saw Sasha's eyes start to glisten at the corners. But then, the edges of Sasha's mouth slowly curled up a little.

"It's okay, Fi. There's no need to feel sad or guilty," Sasha comforted. "You and I have been through everything together. We've always been there for each other. Always had each others back. No matter what. Through thick and thin. You're my sister, and I love you more than anybody. I trust you more than anybody. And that's not going to change, even if your feelings towards me have." Sasha let that hang, then she blinked quickly, lowered her head a little and blushed. "Even if our feelings towards each other have... changed."

Fiona did a double-take, then raised one eyebrow and looked at Sasha quizzically. "What... What do you mean by that?" she asked Sasha. "What are you saying?"

"What I'm saying... is..." Sasha started, only to abandon the sentence as she looked deeply into Fiona's emerald eyes and a look of desire came over her. "Screw it!" Sasha breathed, and she lunged forward and pressed her lips into Fiona's with heated hunger. The younger sibling clasped Fiona's face between her hands to stop it retreating, but after the initial surprise wore off, the older sister yielded then quickly reciprocated a few seconds later. Instinctively Fiona's hands landed on Sasha's hips as they made out, and after a good twenty seconds or so the sister's parted, their eyes still locked on each other's even if their mouths no longer were.

"Sasha..." Fiona breathed, seemingly in awe. She couldn't believe this was happening. Sasha smiled back, again brushing some stray strands from her sister's face.

"You're so beautiful, Fiona," Sasha breathed, awestruck herself. "I always thought so, but... why couldn't I see you like this earlier?"

"Y-you're just saying that because I'm probably one of the only single girls within 200 miles that's still got her face intact," Fiona answered, blushing deeper.

"Not quite," Sasha noted. "You still have that little scar on your brow."

Sasha tapped the facial impurity gently with the tip of her finger, then slowly leaned in closer to Fiona. "That said though... I think it makes you more beautiful."

Sasha placed a gentle kiss on the scar, then giggled and leaned back again. Fiona reddened again, then looked away, her smile disappearing. "Sasha, I don't want to be a wet blanket here, but are you sure that... this..."

Fiona's sentence vanished into silence as she looked back at Sasha. Her sister was giving her a look she'd seen many times before, but she didn't recall it being directed at her. It was a sultry, half-lidded look of flirtatious desire that she'd seen Sasha employ against various men over the past few years during con-jobs to get them on-side and turn them into putty. It didn't have any real affect on Fiona in the past, even when she was discovering her interest in other women, but then it had never been directed at her like this. That changed everything, and Fiona found it hard to not be completely hypnotized by the sensual stare.

On top of that, Sasha was slowly starting to peel her hooded bolero from her shoulders. The mostly brown, green and tangerine colored garment softly crumbled onto the edge of the couch behind her before its own weight pulled it down to the floor at the foot of the furniture. Sasha's arms were now fully exposed, a white undershirt supported by two thin shoulder straps and a pair of goggles hanging around her throat the only things now visibly adorning Sasha's upper torso.

"Sasha... what are you doing?" Fiona asked as her younger sister leaned in towards her again. Sasha pressed her lips hungrily into Fiona's and answered with a kiss, before slurping away and reaching our with both hands towards her older sister's collar. She unclasped the two golden fasteners that joined the blouse collars at Sasha's throat, smiling at her sister as they snapped open.

"Getting part two of our lesson started," Sasha finally answered.

"You mean..." Fiona started.

"I've learned how to kiss a woman. Now I need you to teach me how to make love to one."

"Sasha... I..." Fiona began, and then she sighed. "To start with, aren't we moving this a little fast? I mean... we're sisters."

"I think we've already gone beyond that, Fi," Sasha said pragmatically, and she stroked Fiona's cheek as her voice softened. "That bridge has been crossed. We both know how we both feel about each other."

"Yeah, but... we don't have to jump right into the deep end so quickly," Fiona said. "We can give this some time to sink in." Fiona placed a hand on Sasha's cheek too. "I don't want to hurt you and make you regret anything by rushing things."

"I won't, Fi. Not when it's you," Sasha said, giving her sister the most earnest look possible. "I... I love you."

"I... love you too," Fiona said.

"Then show me," Sasha breathed, and she took Fiona's lips in hers again. The two sisters made out, Sasha sliding her hands down onto Fiona's shoulders while Fiona dared to curve her fingers around her younger sister's firm rear end. Fiona felt Sasha's hands begin to work her reddish brown coat off of her shoulders and she broke the kiss with a murmur. Sasha looked disappointed.

"Don't resist me, Fi," Sasha said, stroking her older sister's cheek. "I want this. I really do."

"It's... not that," Fiona said, blushing. "It's just that... lesson two..."

"Uh-huh," Sasha said, capturing Fiona's lips in hers for a brief moment, then releasing so her older sibling could continue.

"It's just that I... I never did quite... finish step two myself," Fiona admitted.

"Always got interrupted at the crucial moment?" Sasha asked, kissing at Fiona's throat.

"No," Fiona answered, finding it hard to completely stifle a small moan and sensing her sister was resuming her work on removing her coat. "Just never... found the right girl to go that far with."

"Well, then perhaps we can both learn together at the same time and teach each other a few things in the process," Sasha said seductively.

Fiona had to admit, Sasha's sultry tones and look of heated desire was turning her on no end. She returned the favor, her own voice growing husky as her own aflame eyes met Sasha's. "I'll try to teach you what I can though," Fiona told her.

Sasha smiled. "That's my girl," she said, and they kissed passionately again, the older sister leaning up into Sasha to give her an opportunity to remove the half-dispatched coat entirely.

Fiona began to take more of the initiative herself now, and the next time their faces parted she leaned down to kiss Sasha's throat, then hooked one of the straps on her sister's tank top down to place a wet one on her shoulder. Sasha pulled Fiona up into another kiss as she reached down to unbutton the front of Fiona's gold-trimmed, hexagon patterned sweater vest. After the maroon garment popped open, Fiona leaned forward and down, sticking her tongue out and putting the tip right into Sasha's exposed navel. Sasha squeaked with a little jump, then giggled. "That tickles!"

Fiona made an approving sound then sucked at the skin of Sasha's stomach right around the navel, tonguing it briefly again before planting some kisses upwards. She grasped the hem of Sasha's top between her teeth then pulled her way up her younger sister's body. The garment followed in her wake and Sasha raised her arms into the air as it crumpled up around her chin. Fiona hitched it up over Sasha's head until it hung wrapped around Sasha's elbows just above her dreadlocks. With a hungry look, Fiona leaned in and latched onto her sister's mouth with hers once more, pulling the white undershirt the rest of the way off Sasha's arms as they made out again. A white, slightly frilly bra was all that covered Sasha's chest now, a single strap clasped around her back its only fastening.

Sasha helped Fiona slip her opened vest off completely, then began slowly unbuttoning Fiona's frilly-wristed blouse, exposing more of her sister's cleavage at the center of two ample orbs encased in a black, lacey bra. Sasha's breathing grew heavier as she revealed her sister's body more, and she bit her lip and fidgeted as Fiona finished peeling her blouse from her succulent body. Sasha was amazed that somehow, despite living on Pandora for so long, Fiona managed to keep her skin in such great condition. The two sisters stared into each others hazy jade eyes of want and passion and reached for each other before seeming to melt together again, each of their pairs of hands roaming over the now mostly exposed torso skin of the other. Fiona reached up to remove her hat, but felt hand clasp around her wrist and carefully lower it back onto her head. Sasha broke the kiss with a slurp and spoke up.

"Leave the hat on please," she requested of Fiona. "I think you look so hot wearing it."

Fiona smiled at Sasha and kissed the tip of her nose. "If you keep those goggles around your throat," she countered. "They're soooooo sexy on you."

"Deal," Sasha said with a giggle, and she reached around behind herself. "But this is definitely not staying on."

There was a slight tug and Sasha's bra fell loose, exposing her chest. She wasn't as well-endowed as her older sister, yet her breasts were perky and well-proportioned. Fiona loved them in fact, thinking they suited Sasha so much. They were just the right size and shape. Sometimes overall aesthetics were more important than mere size. She reached forwards and ran an index finger down the center of one of them, making Sasha shiver a little as her nipple was flicked. "God, you're beautiful Sasha," Fiona breathed in wonderment.

"It runs in the family," Sasha said with an earnest smile.

"Now here's something that I can teach you," Fiona said, starting to lean forward. "I at least managed to do this with another woman at one point."

Cupping Sasha's right breast in her left palm, Fiona squeezed and raised it a little as she lowered her face down upon it. Extending her tongue, she placed it just beneath the dark pink peak that topped off the mound and then ran it up across it. Sasha gasped and jumped a little, a tiny moan emanating from her throat. Fiona made a pleased one in response then repeated the motion, suckling this time on the nipple after she did. Her lips squeezed off with a pop and she switched to the other breast, but moved her left hand to take the first one's place, where she caressed the saliva-coated nipple in circular motions with her fingertips. Sasha's noises became more frequent and her breathing quickened, one hand reaching down to stroke Fiona's cheek in approving encouragement.

Fiona tended to Sasha's breasts for a couple of minutes, switching between mouth and fingers now and then, and always slowly and sensually applying herself rather than rushing things. Sometimes her fingers would tweak and squeeze rather than just circulate, and sometimes she'd flick her tongue rapidly across the nipple or even nibble ever so slightly with the tips of her teeth. Sasha just knelt there on the couch giving sounds of approval all the while, until Fiona eventually stopped and their faces met with passion yet again. As Fiona massaged Sasha's chest during their osculation, the younger sister reached behind her older sibling's back and unclipped Fiona's bra, letting it drop between them. Fiona's breasts bounced free and Sasha's hands slipped around Fiona's sides to grasp the two liberated orbs in her palms and start squeezing them.