Two Sisters from the Borderlands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn," Sasha hissed alluringly against Fiona's lips as she broke the kiss, their foreheads pressed together. Sasha lowered her face to Fiona's chest, where she demonstrated that she was a quick study when it came to her sister's teachings. She repeated everything that Fiona had done to her, though not in the same order as to remain unpredictable. Fiona loved every moment of it, letting out small moans of acclaim and occasionally grunting or saying Sasha's name or small words of praise. Every so often her mind would wander briefly and she'd wonder if this was really even happening. It was so hard to believe that this was taking place between the two of them. A few days ago they were just sisters. Sisters who cared a lot for each other, but still as sisters. Now they were pleasuring each other sexually and as strange as it seemed it also seemed so right somehow.

Sasha removed her mouth with a moist smack from Fiona's breast after a time and she shuffled away a little. Fiona was briefly confused, but quickly realized what Sasha was doing when she bent down and unfastened her shoes, kicking them off across the room. The socks came off too, then Sasha stood up and began unfastening her trousers. She gave Fiona a sexy look as she wriggled her hips, sliding them down to the floor to bear her legs and reveal a small pair of white panties as the only other thing on her body besides the still fastened goggles around her neck. Sasha let Fiona drink in her almost naked body, thrusting out her hip and doing a sexy twirl for her sister. Fiona looked up with a pleased smirk, casually reaching down to unbuckle her own boots too.

Sasha turned around next, looking at Fiona over her shoulder with a come-hither look. She winked, then grasped the elastic at the sides of her hips. Sasha slowly leaned forward, her eyes not leaving her sister's as she gradually peeled the undergarments down her thighs, past her knees and finally to her ankles. Fiona's eyes couldn't help but shift away from Sasha's about halfway through the process, as her little sister's glistening pussy peeked into view. Sasha lifted one foot to retrieve the panties, which she twirled around her finger a couple of times before sending them flicking across the room. As Sasha watched them sail away with a giggle however, her attention was no longer on Fiona.

Sasha jumped with a yelp as hands wrapped around her from behind, one reaching up to cup one of her breasts while another encouraged her to turn her head around. She felt herself pulled up against a soft female body, and saw Fiona's beautiful face just beyond her shoulder. Fiona's head titled and she encouraged Sasha to tilt hers the other way, so that their mouths linked in a deep kiss. Once this was initiated, Fiona's right hand slipped from Sasha's face and ran over her younger sister's untended breast before lowering further. Fingers trickled down Sasha's flat stomach before a palm flattened against the center of it and two central fingers glided down the receded slope. Sasha gasped, breaking the kiss, as Fiona's fingers slid over her moistened folds. She reached up to stroke Fiona's cheek with one hand with another instinctively landed on the wrist attached to the hand starting to pleasure her.

Fiona kissed Sasha's cheek and suckled on her earlobe as Sasha moaned and seethed Fiona's name in pleasure, her fingers stroking upwards again and parting before squeezing Sasha's lower lips between them in another downward motion. Sasha gripped her fingers around Fiona's pulsating wrist and she squeezed tightly, but she neither discouraged not directly encouraged any motions, all strength in her upper arm absent. After a few more gentle-yet-firm strokes, Fiona eased two fingers inside Sasha's wetness deeply, making Sasha gasp out and utter a long, drawn out moan followed by Fiona's name. Something about hearing Sasha say her name like that while she was putty in her hands turned on Fiona immensely, and she pressed her tongue against Sasha's jaw and ran it up the side of her cheek before encouraging her backwards.

Fiona eased Sasha down onto the furniture, sitting her sister down upon her lap while she continued to work her fingers inside her. Fiona drew her face along side Sasha's again and breathed warmly against her sister's cheek, both of them panting now, though Sasha was far louder. Every time Sasha said Fiona's name between gasps she'd reward her with a gentle kiss on the temple or cheek. Sasha eventually turned towards Fiona and their lips met in a passionate kiss. Sasha slipped down a little as this happened, and Fiona shifted slightly to the side. When the kiss broke Sasha realized their changed positions, so took advantage of it by suckling at Fiona's right breast that was now just a few inches from her face. Fiona moaned as Sasha's mouth worked magic on her nipples, continuing to pleasure Sasha with her fingers that were now so coated in juices they were squelching with every pump.

Fiona didn't want to make Sasha come yet though, so she slowed down and then slipped her fingers out of her pussy. Sasha began to make a disappointed noise, but was dumbstruck as she watched Fiona draw her honey-coated fingers towards her face and slip them into her mouth. Fiona made a satisfied and muffled moan as she cleaned her fingers off, leaving Sasha blushing at her with wide eyes. "Wow Fi! Did you just eat my..."

Sasha couldn't seem to finish the sentence and Fiona just smiled and laugh as she removed the now saliva drenched digits from her mouth. "I sure did," Fiona uttered erotically. "You taste good, Sasha. I think I want some more."

"You'll get no argument from me," Sasha smirked back. Fiona laughed again, almost sinisterly, and she slid out from under Sasha and leaned over her, encouraging her sister to lay back with a gentle press to the center of her chest. Fiona then leaned back up vertically, and reached down to unbuckle her trousers. She slipped them off her thighs, past her knees and off onto the floor to join her boots and socks, Sasha watching all the while. Then, sitting there in just her hat and panties, Fiona leaned back down towards Sasha and placed a hand on each one of her sister's knees. She gently pushed them apart and Sasha blinked and her cheeks flushed as Fiona prowled closer and it dawned on her what her sister was planning on doing.

"Oh my God, Fiona! Are you gonna..."

"Mmmmmm-hmmmmmmm," Fiona emitted from her throat as her face drew closer to its target, her half-lidded eyes locked on Sasha's wide, unblinking ones.

"H-H-Have you ever d-done this before?" Sasha asked shakily.

"Nuhhhhh-Uhhhhhhh," Fiona answered with a slow shake of her head. Her mouth opened and her tongue began to extend.

"I'm so happy that I'm... your first," Sasha said with a tearful grin before she bit her bottom lip in anticipation.

The corners of Fiona's mouth curled up more. "Me too," she said in earnest. "I love you."

"I... love you too," Sasha said, tears starting to trickle down her cheeks.

Fiona's smile broadened even more, and she extended her tongue again and lowered her face between Sasha's bedewed thighs. Sasha threw her head back with a sudden moan at the contact, then bit down into her lower lip and started emitting squeaking, panting noises as she felt Fiona's tongue squirm around inside her delicate warmth. Sasha's fingers dug into the cushions beneath her, and she looked down the length of her body to see Fiona's face at work. A mix of emotions stirred within Sasha as she watched Fiona tend to her aching sex. Disbelief that this was happening was up there, but so was wanton pleasure and ecstasy. Looking at Fiona though, Sasha could also see a deep love and affectionate act going on. Fiona wasn't just ravishing her in pure lust, as Sasha could see and feel that her sister really was tending to her in a loving manner. The way her sister lapped at her sex was not too different from that of a mother cat cleaning one of its kittens. Sasha could tell that Fiona was concerned about making her feel good because she loved her, and that it mattered more to Fiona than just sexual gratification. Sasha looked down with red, sweaty cheeks and smiled, thinking she'd never been closer to Fiona than she was right now. In fact, she'd never been closer to anybody else than this.

Sasha began to play with her own breasts as she watched Fiona suck and lick at her pussy. Fiona looked up and their eyes met and locked. Both giving each other heated glares of want, love and desire, Fiona pushed deeper and harder and the pleasure began to build between Sasha's legs even more, sending electricity throughout her body. It didn't take much longer for Fiona's tongue to work at Sasha's most sensitive spot and send her sister over the edge, orgasming wetly against Fiona's lover face. Sasha twitched and shuddered for a while before Fiona circled a tongue around her mouth to collect a majority of the spread juices and started to crawl up over her younger sisters panting form. Sasha smiled when She saw Fiona's face smiling down at her, and the older sister dipped her head down to let their mouths connect once more. They both kissed, softly and yet passionately, Sasha tasting herself on her sister's tongue and lips. They made out for a little while, before Sasha gently encouraged her sister away.

"That was perhaps the greatest, most intense moment of my life," Sasha admitted. "So I feel I owe you at least an attempt to return the favor."

"You don't have to if you're nervous," Fiona assured Sasha. Sasha just smiled warmly.

"But I do," she answered, and her expression became more carnal. "And I want to."

Fiona smiled and blushed and she felt Sasha both start to try and slide down the couch more, while simultaneously encouraging Fiona to move her body forwards. Fiona's rear end and Sasha's midriff passed each other, then Sasha's breasts drifted through the archway formed by Fiona's thighs too. Sasha's breathing quickened as she anticipated what was to come, Fiona's stomach passing overhead, then arching up and away as Fiona leaned back and upright. And only a moment later it appeared: Fiona's panty clad crotch. Sasha could already see and smell the moisture from it, and she inhaled it in before reaching up with her fingers. She carefully pealed the fabric aside at Fiona's crotch, making her older sister shudder with pleasure as she did. Fiona was so wet that all Sasha did was touch the skin at either side of Fiona's delicate petals to be rewarded by a few dripping droplets of nectar landing on her tongue. Sasha let out a small giggle at this before swallowing, then she encouraged Fiona to lower herself with a small downward squeeze on each of her sister's buttocks.

Fiona let out a long hissing sound as she lowered herself, the noise transforming into a moan of pleasure once Sasha's tongue and lips made contact. Sasha wasn't sure exactly what to do, but her improv seemed to be getting a good reaction from Fiona. She licked and lapped at the coral folds above her, sometimes across the outside, and sometimes venturing in deep. Fiona groaned Sasha's name and played with her own breasts as Sasha pleasured her, while Sasha moved one hand to her own still tingling folds and rubbed the sensitive flesh there. Fiona bucked against her sister's face as the pleasure built, every so often the two of them locking eyes and giving each other the most carnal stares. Fiona's hat eventually came off in the process, but no attempt was made to stop it or retrieve it. As Sasha was getting Fiona close to the edge, Fiona lifted one leg and carefully turned around, her pussy leaving Sasha's mouth for only a moment. When she had finished her adjustment she was facing the other direction, allowing her to lower her upper half down over and onto Sasha's horizontal body. Sasha kept lapping away as Fiona's face came down, and the older sister shifted Sasha's hand aside to replace it with her mouth upon Sasha's vulva. Sasha moaned into Fiona's pussy at the contact, then kept going, as Fiona began to lick at her again.

A few moments later, Sasha's mouth magic pushed her older sister over the edge and Fiona came. As she shuddered under Sasha's oral caresses, Fiona continued to eat Sasha out, and within a minute Sasha came a second time from Fiona. They both lay there panting for a little while before Fiona turned around and crawled up beside her sister. They both wrapped their arms around each other and hugged tightly, staring lovingly into each others eyes and softly kissing each other. Despite everything they'd been though, Fiona and Sasha had found each other, and found happiness.

"I love you Sasha," Fiona whispered into her sister's ear before kissing her cheek.

"I love you too," Sasha answered fondly, looking into Fiona's eyes with adoration. "I don't think I care if we get off Pandora or not any more. It doesn't really matter where I am... so long as I'm with you."

"I feel the same way, little sister," Fiona said giving Sasha a peck on the lips. "I feel the same way."