All Comments on 'Two-some, Three-some, Boat-some'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More junk

To much JUNK ON HERE, The good stories are getting SO HARD TO FIND on here

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 14 years ago
Disapp... oh. Nice!

Ya know, I was a little disappointed when I didn't get another installment of Convention Town Girl, but this definitely made up for that. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
garbage

garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very nice

Good stories are becoming hard to find on this side, but this is one of the best stories I've read on this site in quite a while. Well-written and hot... thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Rubbish.

Master_VyleMaster_Vyleabout 14 years ago
Best Story I've Seen On Literotica So Far

Wonderful and refrshing. The narrative flows so well it's almost like poetry. Keep on writing, because I will definately be back to read more. "There is nothing more erotic to me than to watch the woman I love so much enjoy raw sex, and she knows it.", this line sums it all up and lets you know why anyone would write a story like this. Thanks for a big middle finger to all the anonymous commenters who only vote and have never written that think the Loving Wives means a bunch of mushy, mushy, kissy, kissy I love you so much baby, but let's wait until we get married before we have sex Christian romance. Thanks a heap and keep them coming and cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
dear Master_Vyle

if there were more women in there and the hubby got lucky we wouldn't complain. So , you know , shut up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
My kind of woman

Great story - Loved it

hypercommunisthypercommunistalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

I'd like to find a wife like that, a good loving woman who likes to get fucked and cum in by me and a few other men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent story

Liked it very much,

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Sexy

not the best but better than averge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Great story. I completely fail to understand why people who read erotica can make shitty comments nor can I understand why more wives/women don't indulge themselves in the manner that Jan does. I've had a number of friends whos wives loved to have both their husband and I have sex with them and my wife has had sex with a number of men both in my presence and alone with the man. She does it because she enjoys it and because I enjoy it. Some men seem to think they own their women.

tomemartin2003@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey anonymous-great story

You're as pathetic as this story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Prepare to cum about

A fair bit TOO much vacillating dialogue in the middle, but actually plausible (given that the circumstances seem implausible.) Hubby seemed too eager, as narrated, then we find out that they have occasionally done threesomes. Having that revealed earlier would make Hubby's being 'on board' easier to process!

Hard to imagine why some people complain about consensual extramarital sex in a FICTION site dedicated to 'adventurous wives!' Especially in a tale such as this in which both spouses are aware (and participating) in the adventure!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Spitlicker

We complain about it, because it's stupid.

People doing things that only a retarded person would do.

1*

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenover 9 years ago
So Exciting!

Erotic and sensual. One of the best wife-sharing stories on this site,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it !!

Great story…

erotikoserotikosabout 2 years ago

My gracious, what an outstanding, well-written erotic story you have here. I really enjoyed the unique plot twist of the vacation couple boatsome sharing the sexy wife.

Your story of the three guys taking turns fucking the wife is far more realistic and factual than some cut rate porn piece with the woman being taken by them all at once in every orifice. That’s not fun for the woman, just abusive. I like your scenario much better.

Five stars here, and a new favorite co-author to follow. Thanks for a great story, and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh a nice story, reminds me of anchoring off Oyster Bay on a small boat and having sex with my four friends in high school. My best friend and I would suck off the three guys, late senior year we were fucking our brains out. The guys always wanted to see my friend and I licking each others pussy, also peeing for some reason. I got a kick out of holding their cocks while they peed over the side, no wonder there's always pee on the floor in the men's rooms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous