All Comments on 'Two Teens Give Blowjobs a Try'

by atccn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If only I was there to suck your cock while you were sucking him. I would have drained and swallowed every drop of your delicious cum. My 7 inch cock is as hard as a rock right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You never forget the first time feeling the warmth of another guy's mouth around your big throbbing penis head!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

I loved this and I caught myself wishing I had been sucking you both

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

I too wish I was young & horny again! I had many chances to try, but was too stupid to. I still wish I could have my first of many times! Good story! More?

63lsmith63lsmithabout 4 years ago
REAL NICE

Oh to be young and horny again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
blown away, almost

Nice, but needed more detail of him cumming in your mouth... as well as what happenes next.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
LOVED IT

Really nice please bring us more of these twoi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very nice, but we do need a lot more of these 2. Keep it cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what no

Don't end it there asshole i wanted more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boring

Way to long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
tasty

reminds me of my boyhood in the corn fields!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

I remember the first time I sucked another mans cock. I was 18 he was in his 50's we worked at the same place. I felt the same way as my mouth touched his cock "this isn't so bad!" lol Long time ago but it still is one of my favorite memories!! I do hope you write more stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
memories

reminded me of my early teenage days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
NICE!

Reminds me of when I was a young teen. I used to suck off my younger cousins and let them fuck me. We called it playing boy-girl, and I always wanted to play the girl. Servicing the younger boys made me feel like a real slut! I still am a cum slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Reminds me of being young again

Takes me back to experimenting with other boys ususally a year or two older than I was and I loved sucking and fucking from the very first times I sucked a guy and the first time I was penetrated too.

You write good, how about some more stories.

Hugs,bill

michael1950michael1950almost 15 years ago
To be young again

Similar to when I was a teen and experimenting with my cousin, only he decided to pee instead of cum and really put me off the whole thing for a while, didn't suck a cock again for nearly 6 years. Ah so much wasted time. Sounded good though well narrated for my taste, Aah wish I had got a mouthful of cum then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous