All Comments on 'Two Thousand and Ten Ch. 05'

by The_Rat_in_the_Hat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KelteriserKelteriserover 7 years ago
well done

it takes a lot of effort to write a decent story like this so to have written it and kept it readable is no mean achievement

I think I agree with an earlier comment that there may be a bit too much superfluous detail in places but don't take as anything other than an observation.

Looking forward to reading the final chapter

Well done and keep writing

nofish1100nofish1100over 6 years ago
Great read

It is not often I get emotionally involved in a story. It this has been the exception. A well written story. Some things I would have done differently but you are the author. Let me know when the final chapter comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eagerly waiting.

Still eager for the next bit of the story. Excruciating hanging on like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next Chapter?

The series has been one of the best reads of the year. Really looking forward to the next chapter and seeing where it takes the relationship of these two.

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story it's been over a year are you going to finish it or just leave us hanging???

The_Rat_in_the_HatThe_Rat_in_the_Hatover 6 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

To all those who have commented about the next chapter - there WILL be one, I definitely intend to finish this story but I have been sidetracked lately by working on my new Colony Theta novel, and exploring new story ideas. Anyway, the final chapter of Two Thousand and Ten will be my next Literotica project, so please be patient, it is coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous