TWO To One Fun-Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In awhile Susan asked me if I would bring in fresh wine and I was happy to oblige.

We lay there together sipping our wine and chatting about unimportant things for awhile as we all stroked and caressed one another.

Shelly began to play with my cock and in short order it began to stiffen and swell again much to her delight.

"Can I have a fuck now?" She asked me delicately.

"Sure. I'd love that." I replied.

"I'd like to ride reverse cowboy." Shelly said.

"Will you let me have it that way?" She asked.

"Of course." I answered.

"I may as well tell you where this is going."

Susan broke in. She was already holding a tube of

personal lubricant as she spoke, handing the tube to me.

"Shelly's going to ask you to use the dildo in her ass as she has a fuck on you, so we may as well get it set up right from the start."

If my cock wasn't completly hard when Shelly began teasing it up, it grew rock hard at that instant. Never had I experienced women before who

were so open with their sexual needs and desires.

Noting how excited I had become with the conversation Shelly quickly mounted me with her tight round bottom facing me. Grasping my ankles she took my stiff tool and lowered herself down onto it until she was impaled completly on my manhood. She must have been very excited as well because without any foreplay my cock slid easily

into her wet opening.

Then she began to slowly and methodically raise her bottom up and down on me and the view of her ass sliding up and down on my stiffness was enough to drive me crazy with excitement. To make things even more intense, Shelly's mother began to talk dirty to her as she watched her daughter take her ride on me.

"That's a good girl." She said as she watched, while using her vibrator on herself.

"Come on baby. Ride that big stiff thing.

Have a real good fuck baby. Take your time and have a nice long fuck."

Susan's words were driving me wild and I could see that she was also coming all over her vibrator as she talked her dirty talk.

"Come on Doug." Susan urged me.

"Put that dildoe into her ass and really make that girl come. Make her come like she's never come before. See if you can make her squirt."

Shelly was crying out hysterically now as I worked the lubricated dildo in and out of her anus while she slid her tight pussy up and down on me. The view of all this was was exquisite.

"Ah!...Ah...Oh yes!...Oh Yes! YES!!!"

Shelly cried as she began to expend her fluids. This was all too much for me and I began to shoot my load deep into her as she milked me dry before collapsing down onto my legs as I lay there in much the same shape, dazed by the experience.

After than we all laughed and Shelly gave me atight hug as we snuggled together on the bed again. Not only was this the first time I had a threesome with two women, it was the first time I had actually seen a woman experience a G-spot orgasm. I was humming with delight.

It was getting late now, but Susan was still interested in having one more nice "long slow fuck" as she put it. She was really into the long slow thing, and she said that getting that would top off the night for her. She had a joni's butterfly vibrator that she strapped on over her clitoris and she mounted me facing me, unlike the reverse cowboy position Shelly had favored. Apart from that it was much the same experience for her with Shelly working on her ass with her fingers and a dildo as she fuck herself on my cock.

Susan adored french kissing and she wound bend forward placing her tongue in my mouth as we slowly and sensuously mingled our tongues together which she rolled my cock around inside her cunt and clenched it with her strong muscles there. Then she would rise up and begin riding me again telling me not to come yet and to make it last a long time. Then she woud down once more and indulge me in another round of french kissing gradually building the two of us into a higher and higher state of excitement. All this time of course Shelly was playing with her anus using her tongue and fingers and the dildo.

I knew Susan was getting ready to come again we she began her dirty talk once more.

"That's it Doug... She said.

Rub that big stiff thing in and out of me...

Ah yea...fuck me with it. You're such a good boy! Come on- rub it in and out of me like that -just the way I...ah...like it...ah... oh...Oh use that dildo Shelly!"

Susan croaked almost painfully.

"Oh! I'm coming...Coming!!!"

And just like Shelly whose fluids had run down her, Susan began to expel her fluids only with Susan she bagan to squirt over me with three or four hot torrents, hitting my face and chest.

After that we changed the bed sheets and all cuddled together for a deep sleep. I needn't go into detail about what happened when we awoke the following day, but each woman had a good fuck once more befor saying good-bye to me.

I was a feeling just a little bit guilty about Gary as they drove me back to my hotel and I phoned my buddy to tell him I was alright and that we'd hook up again for dinner before heading back to Canada.

Gary assumed that I'd been out gambling all that time as he had, and he asked me if I got lucky.

I told him I sure had but it was only later when we were driving home that I told him how.

12