Two Videos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a deep desire to say yes, but she couldn't. Fortunately, Darren saved her from her predicament by presumptuously swiping to the next video on his phone.

Just like the first video, it showed Lisa locking eyes with her son as she shook. But then, a motion-blurred scene played from when Darren ran across the back lawn. The whirlwind motion then came to an end when Darren reached the green bushes by the back fence. And, through rough footage, Lisa watched the replay of her son zealously jerking his smooth cock off before rope after rope of thick, white jizz fired from the swollen tip and into the bushes.

It was (what had to be the largest load she had ever seen) into the bushes.

Lisa squirmed in her seat. She felt the moisture gathering in her panties and brushing against her outer lips. It had to have been one of the largest loads she had ever witnessed.

But reality suddenly set in. "You have to get rid of these recordings, Darren."

"Why?" Darren bartered, "I won't show them to anyone, I swear."

Shaking her head, the wiser adult imparted, "It's too risky. That video could end up in someone else's hands like that," Lisa snapped. "It could be an accident or someone could get into your phone. It's connected to the Internet."

It was a crushing blow, but only for a moment. "What if I put the video on a DVD and then delete it from my phone? It can't end up on the Internet, and I could easily hide it in the house. Nobody could ever see it except for me."

Hmm. Lisa seriously considered his proposal. It was clear how much it meant to him. "Okay, that's true, but there are still a couple of issues. First of all, I don't think it's 'healthy' for a young man to keep a DVD of his mother masturbating. And, secondly..."

Lisa was circling in on her biggest grievance, which had been secretly eating at her the whole time. She didn't want to admit it to herself, but she couldn't deny it any longer. "And, secondly, I hate how I look in this video."

Seeing the disbelief in her son's face, the embarrassed mom understandably added, "Well, would you want to know there's a video somewhere out there of you masturbating and you look like crap? If someone had a supposedly 'sexy' video of me fingering myself, I would never want to look like I do in here."

Lisa had a point. People are bothered by simply smiling oddly in photos nobody will ever see. In front of her was a video of her in a loose, gray, hooded sweatshirt, jeans around her ankles, no makeup, and she was tired after just finishing her shift. And someone was going to memorialize that in a DVD? "If there's a sexy video of me, I would need to feel sexy in it. Call me vain, but there being a DVD like that would bother me."

He knew his mom had a decent point, but Darren was attached to his video. "I get those points. But first of all, that argument about it being unhealthy for me— You have a DVD of a mother and son having sex, and you are clearly interested in the videos I made. So, why is this bad for me but not bad for you?"

Fair enough.

Darren continued, "And secondly, I think you look beautiful in this, Mom. I've never seen you look hotter."

The sensitive mom blushed again. Her son's compliment fed into her arousal. "I guess it's not a problem if you have a video with that subject matter. And thank you for saying I look so beautiful. But, I don't know... There's also still a chance your father finds the DVD. So, there's a lot there's a ton of risk for me, with no reward for me."

Her witty son proposed, "I can make you a copy of the DVD. Then you'd get something out of it, too."

Lisa raised her eyebrows. It was a tantalizing idea. She wanted to see the video again, but she refused to admit she wanted a copy. "Why would I wanna watch a video of me masturbating in a hoodie?"

"Oh. I think it's exciting."

"Yeah, well of course you do, haha. You're excited for the same reason it's boring to me. It's just me touching myself on a couch. I don't get excited by that."

Darren considered all of his mom's hangups. He thought through them carefully. "So, you won't let me keep the video because you would want a copy to watch— Otherwise it's all risk, no reward? But you don't want a copy because you don't think you look sexy enough, and there's nothing arousing about the video because it's just you masturbating on a couch?"

Lisa thought of a delicate way to maneuver through the situation she created for herself. "Yeah, I guess so. I feel bad about making you lose the video. I can see how much you like it."

The clever son prodded again, "I mean, I also have a problem with the video..."

"Seriously?! You certainly seem to like what's in it."

"You're right, I do. The problem is I shot it through the glass, so it's a little blurry. It makes it hard to see well sometimes."

Lisa shrugged, "Yeah, it's pretty blurry from that."

They sat in silence.

Darren then theorized, "So, if this video were on a DVD we both had, and you were looking as sexy as you wanted, and it showed me getting excited by you and finishing with you, so you actually had something arousing to watch— Then you would have wanted it?"

Struggling to think through the implications of her answer, Lisa didn't know how to respond. But the thought of her son showing her that hypothetical video instead of the one he actually shot was turning her on more and more. Lisa confessed, "Yes, I suppose that's something I would have wanted."

Darren anxiously suggested, "Since you want a video with all those things, and I want a version with less blur, maybe we should have a video containing what we both want."

The mother was suspicious of what her cute son was implying. But desperate to hear what he would say next. "So, what are you implying, exactly?"

"Well," Darren exhaled, "maybe we should make another video just like the original one, but on the DVD camcorder we have instead. We can make all the changes we want! Then we would both be happy and I wouldn't have to get rid of my favorite video. I would be devastated to lose a video of my mom looking more beautiful than I've ever seen her."

What. The. Fuck. Lisa's jaw was hanging. She knew her son was intentionally attacking her weaknesses, and she didn't care. Her pussy was flooding and demanding attention. If anything, knowing her son was trying to seduce her into making a taboo masturbation film just made the idea of the film even more tantalizing. "Ok, Darren."

Darren was about to explode with energy. He half-stood from his chair.

"So, how are we even going to do this?" Lisa interrupted the celebration. She then rubbed her face. "God, I can't believe I just agreed to this."

Finally, Darren's wisdom had it's time to shine. "From what I've watched in masturbation porn, it's usually the man and woman sitting together on a bed — or in our case, a couch — and they watch each other touch themselves. Oh, and I think it would be easier for us to get into it if we were watching that film you were watching this morning. We'd be more into it, so it would be more natural and less like acting."

How was she even supposed to comment or critique? "Um, okay."

Lisa had another question. "But how are we even going to film it? Both of us are going to be on the couch, so it's not like one of us can hold the camera."

Darren considered the dilemma for a minute before coming up with a solution. "I think the best way to get the video we both want would be to film it just like a professional video— like your DVD. We can station the camcorder facing the couch, we can place my phone behind the couch and facing the TV so we can edit that footage into the video to show the DVD that's playing..."

The horny son got excited and spoke faster. "It can be just like this morning! We can station my phone behind the couch to capture me sneaking up on and catching you watching the taboo film! Then I can ask what you're watching, then you get really embarrassed when I look down to see you masturbating, and you say I shouldn't be there, but I sit down anyway. You ask me to leave, but I am too turned-on by the movie to leave, and then you see the bulge in my pants and you become even more turned-on. Then you agree I can stay, but I can't look at you because it would be too awkward. So, I stay and pull my pants off and start to jerk off to the DVD. You see me doing it and yell at me, asking me what I think I'm doing. I say I'm just enjoying the film like you are. Then you get more turned on by seeing me stroking my cock— "

"Hey!" Lisa interrupted, "Let's not use language like that."

"Sorry, Mom. You are turned on by me masturbating, and I catch you looking. I say it's unfair that you get to look at me but I can't look at you. So then you agree with me and say I can look at you. Then we start watching each other masturbate, and then we can make eye contact and hold it while we cum, just like earlier today."

Wh— How?? He should put this level of effort into school. It was a high level of detail, and Lisa was impressed by her son for coming up with such a hot story so quickly. She wanted to pick out a part of his plan that went too far or that she didn't want, but she couldn't find one. All the married suburban mother could do was rationalize, "That sounds good to me. But this doesn't mean this can happen again. We will film the video in order to make things fair, and you then will be satisfied with that, okay?"

"Okay," Darren complied. "I'll get everything set up. We can just make up the lines as we go to make it more natural."

Lisa nodded agreement.

Darren went on, "I guess you'll wanna change into whatever more appealing clothes you wanted to be wearing since I know you weren't happy with how you looked this morning."

"I just didn't want a hoodie and bags under my eyes. Don t get your hopes up."

As the mother rose and headed out of the kitchen, she noticed her son's ogling eyes following her swaying ass in her jeans. Enjoying the feeling of an attractive, young man desiring her body and ass, Lisa wiggled her hips with each step to emphasize the roundness of her butt cheeks. She couldn't see, but she was sure that Darren was mesmerized.

*****

Lisa's entire body was tingling and her heart was racing as she hurried up the stairs to her bedroom. She felt sexy and desired, and hot and naughty. Lisa wanted to embrace feeling that way for herself, for her own sense of self-control. And it was true. But, also, under the surface, she wanted to look as sexy as possible for her son.

The shapely, middle-aged mom posed in front of her mirror. Damn, girl! Haha. Lisa had no plan when she went upstairs, and she got a kick out of how she ended up. Her comely face was accentuated by black mascara, blush, and a shade of red lipstick she decided to dub, "slutty red." Her legs were entirely exposed as her classy, sheer white negligee hung barely below her shaved mound. The cups of the sheer white bra underneath were so low they barely clung to the tops of her creamy breasts over her nipples. Her chest was not quite as taut as it once was, but it had an unmistakable sexy maturity. As far as a thong, Lisa didn't bother. She would have to pull it down before the filming started anyway.

Darren shouted upstairs to inform his mom the cameras were set up and he was ready to film. He started recording with all of the cameras. "I'll be waiting in another room, and I'll come in when the moment's right. Just come down and get started when you're ready!"

Feeling like a seductive goddess in her mouth-drying lingerie and slutty makeup, Lisa strutted downstairs to find the MILF DVD already playing. The cameras were in position. There was no going back. You're actually doing it.

The nerves and level of excitement were indescribable. There was nothing in Lisa's life she could compare it to. The not knowing of when her son would come in and see her in her revealing outfit caused much more angst than the masturbation. Just sit on the couch, look at the TV, and watch the movie.

Soon enough, Lisa was lost in the plot and fingering her soaking pussy in turn.

After about twenty minutes, Lisa heard footsteps coming from the other room. Her concentration broke from the film, but she acted as if she was paying attention for the sake of their home video.

Darren walked into the room. The plan from earlier was unfolding exactly as it was supposed to — That was until Darren turned the corner and looked down at the couch to see his mom in a sheer white negligee with three of her fingers buried in her wet cunt. His mouth went dry.

"Uhh," Darren hotly muttered. His brain was malfunctioning. To call his mom "hot" would have been a disservice. He was looking into perfection. Her body curved seamlessly with the shiny garment. Her smooth, large breasts were bouncing gently in a tight, sheer bra while the tops of her areolas poked through. She was absolutely naked below the waist, and her welcoming thighs were spread wide. Her eyes were mysterious and expressive. It was hard to choose which pair of lips were more attractive — The shaved, plump pair which glistened in the lights or the bright red ones which looked like they were made to suck a cock dry. She did this for me. Darren nearly came where he stood.

The stunned son managed to sit down on the right cushion of the three-person couch, giving his intimidating, bombshell mother her space on the left.

Despite his awkward behavior and muttering, Darren had an opportunity to resurrect the video plan. All he had to do was make sure he responded to his mom's planned interruptions. But when his mom told him he wasn't allowed to look at her, Darren did not even blink. He was unable to pull away.

Realizing how entranced her son was, Lisa peeked over at him and noticed the massive tent in his athletic shorts. He must've taken his boxers off when I was upstairs.

In the soft, blue mesh shorts, Darren's erection was contained. The pressure of the trapped hard-on was clearly uncomfortable.

Lisa wished he would just set it free so he would stop grimacing.

Finally, the young man had enough. He tugged the elastic band of his shorts down to his thighs. His throbbing cock sprung from the elastic trap and snapped into a pole against his abdomen. He began to stroke it.

It was longer and thicker than her husband's, who was no slouch, but what really captivated Lisa was the smoothness, shine, and rigidity. She hadn't seen a strong, young cock in two decades, and she wondered why she was bothering with anything else.

The impressed mother then looked up at her son's face. He had a subtle, proud smirk. Lisa realized she had been watching him masturbate for over a minute, and he had caught her. She saw the relentless desire in his blue eyes, and she had never felt more wanted or more turned-on.

They both soon forgot they were in a pornographic film. They just watched each other unapologetically masturbate.

In a move of confidence, Darren stood and slid his shorts all the way off his legs. If she can be naked from the waist down, so can I. In a more freeing state, he sat back down on the couch — this time, he was seated halfway onto the middle cushion.

His subtle change in proximity did not go unnoticed.

Smooth. In slightly greater detail, Lisa examined her son's sexy cock. A prominent vein bulged out of the skin and ran from the swollen, pink tip all the way down to his large testicles, which were clinging tightly to his body. Aww, that's kind of cute. Lisa jammed her fingers into her soaking cunt even faster.

Breathing faster and heavier, the mother glanced back up at her son's face to see him glaring at her buoyant tits, cradled in her white bra. I know. They're fucking hot, aren't they?

To her son's wonderment, Lisa let her negligee fall from her shoulders. With further encouragement from Darren's gaping mouth, Lisa cockily got on her feet and unclipped her bra. She slowly lowered the straps from her arms, allowing her tits to bounce freely for her son to see.

Darren didn't know what to check out, his mom's newly exposed breasts or her newly exposed, round ass? His eyes danced back and forth between the two seductive sights.

Complying with her son's precedent, Lisa sat down on the couch about a foot closer to her son. Her spontaneous reveal had its desired effect. Precum gathered on the tip of Darren's dick and it leaked profusely as he watched her bare tits bounce and jiggle with the rapid insertion of her fingers.

Even though his mom had a cum-inducing body, he always checked back to her mysterious eyes. But it was no mystery his mom was locked onto his throbbing erection and stroking hand. Having learned from his mom, Darren rotated his position ninety degrees so he was facing inward on the couch, giving his mom an even better view of his manhood.

Lisa's eyes enlarged by her son's additional bold move. She was also intrigued by the better view of his heavy, round balls. Just as Lisa followed the path of a drop of precum running down his cockhead, Darren stood up again and took his shirt off, becoming entirely nude.

Hello. Lisa observed her son's naked body and took in how chiseled, firm, and vigorous it was.

Just as last time, Darren sat down closer to his mother. Their thighs were nearly touching, and Darren's left knee was bent into the back pad so he could continue to sit facing his mom at such a close range.

Lisa followed his lead by turning in toward her son. She scooted back, but she leaned against the armrest and spread her thighs so Darren had a perfect view of her pussy and all of its folds. "Getting a good enough view this time?" Lisa seductively smirked.

Darren dryly nodded and grunted lightly.

She responded by using her other hand to rub and fondle her breasts and nipples.

As the antsy mother and son moved and adjusted their limbs and bodies more, their legs became intertwined. With unrepentant lust, Darren reached out and grabbed his mom's thighs and spread her legs even farther apart. He then moved both his feet onto the couch cushion and pushed them outward underneath his mom's bent knees.

Lisa purred as her son took control. She remained silent and watched him execute his idea.

Darren gripped the tops of his mom's thighs again to use them as leverage as he pulled his butt across the couch.

Their genitals were only inches apart, as Lisa was nearly sitting on her son's lap, her legs straddling the top of his thighs.

Lisa's legs were spread so far apart, she knew her son was getting an incredible view of her dripping mound. She threw her head back and removed her hand, allowing him to feel the heat exuding from her body. She then cocked her head at Darren, with eyes full of carnal desire.

Then it happened.

The two adults, full of sexual hunger, looked deeply into each other's eyes. A panting Lisa gave a firm nod of consent to the idea in her son's mind.

Darren inserted his fingers into Lisa's vagina, and she immediately started to shake. In response, Lisa reached out and did what she had wanted to do the moment she saw the precum leaking from her son's loins.

Lisa grabbed her son's youthful fuckstick and began massaging and pumping it briskly. It was warm and pulsating in her soft palms.

The mom and son were masturbating each other.

Lisa and Darren amazedly and incredulously locked eyes before they leaned in at the same time and passionately kissed each other. Their tongues mingled, and Darren could taste the cherry flavor of his mom's bright red lipstick. They were both approaching an excruciatingly wonderful climax.

The mother, who had just kissed her son as a lover, was losing control of her body.