Two Videos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren began thrusting his waist up to meet his mom's pumping hand.

He's fucking ready for it. Lisa looked at her son and whispered, "I want you inside of me."

Darren lunged forward. With his free hand, he held the back of his mom's head as he planted his lips on hers and pushed her even higher against the armrest of the sofa.

After slowly breaking the erotic kiss, Darren pressed his forehead against his mom's. He whispered back, "I want you so fucking bad, Mom." He inserted his throbbing cock into his mother's warm, open vagina.

The moment her son's girthy, long, shaft parted her labia, Lisa's orgasm struck. "Ahhh! Ahhh! Darren! Ahhh!" Her weak knees buckled. She felt the rigid cock slide deeper and deeper into her convulsing pussy, the tight flesh rubbing against her clit and vaginal wall.

The bulbous cockhead felt even better sliding out. It was only a brief moment, though, before it thrust back in.

Darren's clenching eyes illustrated he was about to finish. As much as Lisa wanted to help, she was incapacitated by her prolonged orgasm. "Ohhh, fuck!! Fuck me, Darren! Fuck me! Cum inside of your mommy, Darren."

Darren rapidly pounded in and out of his mom's wet cunt. She dug her nails into the firm muscles of her son's back. He picked up the pace as their leaking juices dripped from Lisa's pussy and onto the family sofa.

"I wanna cum in you so bad, Mom!"

"Ohhh fuck! Go ahead, baby! Mommy wants to feel you cum inside her!"

Hot liquid squirted out of Lisa's pussy and all over her son's impressive piece.

The sensation of his own mother cumming on his dick was more than Darren could take. Lisa felt the cock twitch inside of her, and she knew what was about to happen. Darren wrapped his arms around her and performed the last needed thrusts. His balls slapped again and again against his mom's body as he pinned her arms on the couch.

"I'm cumming, Mom!"

Lisa took her son's face in her hands and gave him a long, open-mouth kiss. She opened her eyes to watch his face as he fired a load of hot, dense sperm far into her vaginal canal. Like the one from earlier, it was a load that did not stop.

The white love juice endlessly spewed from Darren's cock and into the deep folds of his mom's steaming pussy. The tender vagina was at full capacity, but Darren's testes were not finished yet. The excess sludge was squeezed out of Lisa's body and rolled down her pussy and over her asshole before dripping onto the sofa.

The two lovers broke their kiss and collapsed onto the couch together.

"Holy fuck, Mom. That was incredible! Thank you so much!" Darren tried to catch his breath.

Lisa adoringly looked up at her son. "Thank you! You have no idea how badly I needed to be fucked like that." She pushed the sweaty strands of brown hair away from his forehead. She savored the feeling of his chest pressed onto hers as she inserted her tongue into his mouth.

To avoid the impending awkwardness, Lisa chuckled, "Well, it looks like I have some more cleaning to do. Perhaps you should go get straightened up while I take care of the new stains on the couch."

****

Later that night, after hours of working on his laptop, Darren walked downstairs to see his mom sitting at the kitchen table, reading a book and drinking a glass of wine. She wasn't wearing an old, hooded sweatshirt like she usually wore around the house. She was wearing a tight-fitting, long-sleeve blouse which really showed off her figure.

"Hey, Mom, I just made the final edit on the — I mean, our — video. Do you want your copy?"

Lisa poked her head out from behind her book. She was grinning mischievously. "Let's pop it into the DVD player. I want to see how it turned out."

"Okay, I think you'll like it! I added some good music in the beginning. We actually made an insanely good porno, haha, even though it went a little further than we thought it would," the son beamed.

"Mmm. Yeah, things certainly didn't turn out the way I expected them to... luckily."

There was uncertainty on Darren's face. He knew what his mom said before they made the video. It was her one condition. "So, I guess this video is my one memory of us doing things like this? I just have to be satisfied with this...?"

He's cute when he's naive. "Let's just watch the video, sweetie."

When getting up from the kitchen table, Lisa paused. "Wait." She held her index finger to Darren. "Before we get seated, let me change into something that's a little easier to take off. I don't want us to waste time trying to get the other naked, do you?" Lisa winked at her stunned son.

Darren eagerly offered, "Should I put a towel down on the couch so you don't have a mess to clean up like last time?"

Lisa softly bit her lower lip and grinned as she strutted up to her son. She pressed her body into his and whispered in his ear, "You can lay the towel down, but that's not gonna stop me from cleaning up our mess. I can still taste it from earlier. I love you, honey."

Lisa went upstairs to change.