All Comments on 'Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 03'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pernod64pernod64over 14 years ago
how goods this

keep it cumming

not_with_my_wifenot_with_my_wifeover 14 years ago
You Slut!

Great the way you've quit using male names for your body. Your ass is now definitely a pussy, cock is a clit, and an acknowledgement that you are being bred...by men physically smaller then you except where it really counts. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
5 stars story!

you have found a great rythm! this guy has to go further in submission, being fucked while his friends are not far away (both male and female), and i'm looking forward to hearing about innocent sara: will she ever find out? what's gonna happen? will she see him fucked?? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hell yeah!

Keep it up mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep going!

There is something bizarrely thrilling about commanding, powerful little masterful Asian guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
makes my clit leak

always admire ASIAN men i like the idea of taking their hot seed

HungMuscleSubHungMuscleSubover 5 years ago
Delicious!

Glad I found your series - really hot. Can't wait to see what will happen when the room mate finds out.

Some of the language is not quite convincing for a 16 year old... and "boy" and "Sir" are not really necessary and make it less believable (to me, but I'm sure there are others who love that). And I have personal experience with this having learned how hot I am to sub for younger studs (Asian or otherwise).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...