All Comments on 'Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 06'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yes please

I love your story an am glad you added a new chapter. I have voted on each chapter and how you dont give up. many read, really enjoy but dont vote or comment. Dont be discouraged, just know you are much appreciated and each new chapter is eagerly awaited and looked for every day.

Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

God, Mattie is such a fucking slut! It will serve him right if Alex ends up fucking his little pussy too.

smoothboismoothboiover 14 years ago
keep it going

I think this white boi needs to get his own place, so he can be openly homosexual and free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Finally a new part!

and i enjoyed it a lot!

Keep using Sarah in a way or another, it's delightful!

And the situation keep being "dangreous" for him... almost found out!

Great dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So hot!

Great stories. Forget Alex and the girlfriend. Stick to the wonderfully dominant little Asian guys. So hot how they put this much bigger white guy in his place.

They are his true masters and the big guy can't stop them. He is owned by them. Just love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep them coming!!!

Love the series - check for a new chapter every time I log on. Wish I had a pair of hot dominant Asian guys to put me in my place!

Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

You did a very good job with the verbal commands of the Dom! It makes all the appeal of this story

Please continue, please in that direction. Hypnotysing commands !

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesover 12 years ago
I hope.....

I hope you havn't quit, I love this series

bencoyoteebencoyoteeover 9 years ago
Stud Tan never tires

Never so far do these cchapters deserve less than a 5, this author sure can turn on a gay reader thru the well written word.

bencoyoteebencoyoteealmost 9 years ago
The description lacks for nothing!

The description equals the heat of raw hot action!

daveflydaveflyabout 2 years ago

i need that Viet God to own me like that ,totally dominated by a superior man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...