All Comments on 'Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 08'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I'm glad you decided to continue the story line! Please continue with the postings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

yes, thank you. i thought this was a lost cause. good to see it continue. hope you can do a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Real Enough to Keep Me Going

I read all 8 chapters today and REALLY enjoyed them. But the eroticism is powerful because it could be... Fantasy is a great escape, but situations of passion and lust which could really be, like these, work on me and probably most readers because they are close to life. Maybe it helps too that it is very close to life for me, but it COULD be most guy's reality. You really must write more!

bencoyoteebencoyoteeover 9 years ago

Once again the best turn-on writing...

and Alex must be getting. much more suspicious of this hs hottie regular visitor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Tan really dominated Matt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...