All Comments on 'Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 09'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic as always!

Love each episode and how he's spiralling into complete submission. Be great to see just how pissed Tan would be if Alex or Dave did take advantage of him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great story can't wait to read more.

vestspetvestspetabout 13 years ago
Are we supposed to like Tan and Huan?

Are all the men in Matt's life supposed to be assholes? Will Matt ever feel comfortable about his sexuality and being a submissive? I so want to see how the the relationships between Matt and Alex and Dave develop.

marquell12marquell12over 12 years ago
Can someone explain this?

Is this supposed to be umm the norm for guys like matt? Im confused, I mean im gay and from what I've read classified as a bottom. But umm I wouldn't let someone treat me like that...im a botttom sure but no one will ever order me around like that because I am inferior to no one. I mean I loved the story in the beginning and the whole Tan thing, personally im rooting for alex and tan also haha. But umm I think its getting alittle bit far with the whole "your so inferior to me" thing. Im 18 and sporting a 8 but even if I weren't would that make me inferior to guys like Tan because of being a bottom. I love the story its one of my favs but im just confused about some things. Sorry if this message comes out the wrong way...but I just needed some guidance about some things.

~Ken~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...