All Comments on 'Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 19'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I enjoy your story line, but to be honest I think it is time for James, or someone else to enter the picture. You seem to be in a bit of a rut. But, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stop already

You are a good writer and the first 10 chapters or so were very hot, but at this point you just keep writing the same things over and over again. I would rather you start a new story rather than continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love this story

I do not want it to ever end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't know

I don't know who dissed that last chapter but I loved it and gave it the smae 5 stars I've given all the others.

Please keep it up.

I hope Tan gives him to James

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Getting stale

I really like this story so please continue, but I agree with some of the other comments, you keep going over the same ground. I think it's time to add in extra characters or situations and if you are going to repeat similar scenarios maybe dont use the exact same adjectives etc. I look forward with what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really like this story!

I really like this story and I disagree with what people were saying about giving Matt to James!!! Definitely not! Instead, I think Tan should continue to reaffirm his dominance over Matt, somehow up the situation a notch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ignore them

Your story is great, ignore the critics. Please have Matt submit to James and be totally humiliated in the process.

marquell12marquell12over 12 years ago
love it!

I love the story, still alittle confused about the whole matt inferiority thing...but I love how you add detail and thoughts and point of views. You are a great writer and im happy to have given every chap 5stars!

~Ken~

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome series but...

You're well written and know just how to keep us wanting but the one thin that irks me is the inferiority complex the other characters are forcing upon Matt. And yes, I know, that IS pretty much what the whole damn thing is about but it gets annoying! Let's see some bravado,eh? Even someone as subservient as Matt can only take so much before he simply snaps. So please, for the sake of this reader, toughen his will? :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

I was upset when I read some of the comments that were posted. I do not think the story has gotten stale at all, in fact, there is something new in each chapter. It is simply one of the best stories posted. You captured a sub's point of view so perfectly, and I have not read anything else quite like yours. My life experience is not as rich as yours, but I can related so much to Matt's thoughts and feelings. Being used by someone younger, or asian, there is a sense of humiliation that's similar (some reader called it the "inferiority complex"), and you described the feeling so precisely that's unreal. Thanks very much!

ukwankerboiukwankerboiover 12 years ago

Excellent! Enjoyed! Thanks :-)

You do write well - a good-paced story with plenty of detail and suspense and so many hot possibilities for the reader to guess at how they will develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still excellent but...

1st of all, do not care about the low marks or comments of some guys who just hate erotic stories, specially invoving homosexuality! They're just here to make you give up because they are full of religious hatred. Once you've understood that, it's perfect.

2nd, you're story is terribly erotic, the way he's forced to submit any way. But i really suggest you to find a new way to follow, like involving women (his female friend, his sister) which is a huge humiliation for a hetero guy: being considered like a woman while he fights that...

Humiliation can be developped, like having pictures taken, video made, for friends, then in a private sites, then in a public site, sold in porn shops and so on...

I hope it will give you new ideas ;)

thanks for all dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ending

Just re-read the ending, so is this where James finds out he's not bi but not shy?

More, hurry up with more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it love it love it!

Keep it up please!!! Don't let negatives and low scores get you down - there's plenty of us who rate it up and give positive feedback. Wish I could come up with half as good a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply can't get enough of this.

Tan's dominance makes me so hot. Always turned by dominant asians. You have the right idea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
James is ready

When is James going to use Matt as his love toy? He just needs the okay from Tan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hurry up

ive been waiting over a month!! write the next chapter!

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesover 12 years ago
Please

More, please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Please don't tease us much longer! Your story is by far the hottest I've ever read. My asian stud and I get so turned on reading them together

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

awesome story continues

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...