All Comments on 'Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 20'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thank you for a wonderful read! I am glad that Matt was finally fucked by someone else, and James was the natural choice. I can't wait to see how the new relationship with James progresses, I look forward to your next chapter.

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesover 12 years ago
Well done

Well done Sir, Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thanks for continuing this story. Love the way you write. Looking forward to more.

ukwankerboiukwankerboiover 12 years ago

Matt learning his place is to serve all superior cock. Nice! :-) Thanks for continuing the story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love this series. Thanks for all the great work! I've been waiting for James to assert himself for awhile!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I wish it was longer :D

Very hot chapter!

5 stars all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuckin Fantastic

Loved it. Help Matt accept his total feminization now, even more emotionally and then physically. Thanks for this great chapter.

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesover 12 years ago
More

Plese more, this is thebest stroy here

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

I love the entire series. Especially where mats mind conflicts and tan reiterates. Now all said, James just can't take tan property. I think James should be out in place by tan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just discovered

I just discovered this site and your series! It is wonderfully crafted! As a sub to Dom Asian Men please accept my thanks ever so much for a wonderful read. I plan to recommend them to the Doms who visit.

JayJonsonJayJonsonover 12 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for your excellent contributions. Really insightful and interesting. I can't wait to see where this story will end up as Matt adjusts himself to his purpose in life.

jameshmjameshmover 12 years ago
New chapter

Thanks for another wonderful chapter! As Matt's submission deepens and extends to another Asian Master the story line simply gets richer. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. The concept of having Matt's submission extend to other Asians and become more obvious to those around him is quite exciting. His expanding humiliation at the hands of his Asian Lords is a potent emotional component. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing story telling

I can't remember being so turned on by a story in Literotica as I have been with this one. Just amazing, hot writing!

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesover 12 years ago
more

How about another chapter for Thanksgiving???

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesover 12 years ago
More

More sir please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love dominant Asians

Man you are so amazing. I am a small dicked pussy and I would love to be the main character in this story. Please don't ever stop writing this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sensational

But now, Matt, you're going to beg for it. You are going to be the West that meets the East. You're going to be one of the first Americans to see your future when I literally fuck your brains out!"

Yes, while we Chinese will take you over economically, they want to take you over body and soul! Tonight, I'm just going to take you!"

Wait was more then worth it. Dynamite. Didn't make it through with out stopping to jerk off.

Thanks for the great stories

pernod64pernod64almost 12 years ago

Yep my love for Asian men and especially dominant ones grows with every chapter keep up these brilliant stories xxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...