Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that I've come the first time, I'm going to keep fucking you as long as I want to make up for all the fucks I should have gotten from you these past few months at work!" James said. James surprised me by placing his hand in my crotch. With his fingers coated with my feeble emission, he brought his hand to my mouth and made me lick it clean.

With my clit now cleaned and back inside it's pouch, James made me aware this fuck wasn't for me but for him. I think he was pleased my clit had returned to its normal, soft, self so I would be removed from wanting my own orgasm but, instead, would realize my true position and, dare I say, happiness, came from bringing pleasure to him.

"You actually get off from this, don't you Matt," James said. I was too ashamed to admit it and my face was as red as the panties he'd removed from me earlier in the evening because it was true. Knowing this, any guilt he may have had for taking me as he had was gone. "Well, at least my last few weeks at the office should be great knowing your pussy is mine whenever I want it," James added as his cock, lubed with his own copious cum, continued to massage my now completely ravaged pussy.

After cuming for the second time, James grabbed my chest and held me tight. "It's too late to go home, I think we'll just sleep like this for the rest of the night, my cock still deep in your pussy, and then you can get me off one more time before I go home," James whispered as we both drifted into a deep and sated sleep!

12