All Comments on 'Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 23'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I hesitated to read this part

Your long-winded story is 3 years old and seems to be repeating itself. End it already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I must agree with the previous comment. Matt hasn't evolved in a long time. at first he was discovering himself and that was interesting. In the later chapters he has simply become a stagnant character, as have the others. If you decide to continue the story line your characters need to grow. I know this is brutal, but it is honest.

ukwankerboiukwankerboialmost 12 years ago
Hot :-)

Great to see the story continue and with such hot developments. Nice to see the young Asian lads just assume their right to use Matt, in fact revelling in their sense of entitlement. Having the new dimension of Chinese Alpha Paul's perspective was excellent. So humiliating for Matt and being so used by different others than his Masters is a new step on his path to being a toy for any Asian dominant - so no longer can he pretend was just Tan and his talented brother who saw what he truly is! Can hardly wait to read about his forthcoming discussion with Tan! He is bound to suffer humiliation learning more about himself and what he has really become. Enjoyed. Thanks :-)

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesalmost 12 years ago
Well done

Very well done, glad you're back, looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep writing.

You have it right. No masters like Asian masters. They must be obeyed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
200 Followers
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...