All Comments on 'Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 24'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
vestspetvestspetalmost 12 years ago
You can't end it this way

Matt needs to find love. Please don't end this series this way. I think it would be a serious disservice for us that have read this from the beginning and have been patiently waiting for the end.

ukwankerboiukwankerboialmost 12 years ago
Thoughtful!

Another insightful look at the psychological aspects of the characters. It is maybe a good juncture to provide a pause but it cannot be more than that - your enthusiastic readership is going to demand more. This series is distinguished by the depth and complexity of the charactersation and there is so clearly more to be explored in Matt's development. It has a hot plot too :-) Please write more.

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

Thank for a great series. I'm sorry you have decided to end it but its your story so you now best.

You're in my favorite authors so if you decide to pik it up again, or start a new story I'll be sure to read it.

Again thank you

pernod64pernod64almost 12 years ago

Please please please master I have willingly followed you please don't leave me this way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Shit heads

I fucking hate shit heads who are always bitching about my own work. While I think your story is amazing seriously it is so long you must not sleep seriously how do you do this? I would really like it if the poor little sub could have a loving partner pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

I enjoyed the series a lot. Every story has an end. If there's more, that would be great. If not I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks for great series!

All the Asian masters impressed me no end. Their commanding ways really got to me. Need more of this. Hope you will write again.

jameshmjameshmover 11 years ago
PLEASE, PLEASE, MORE SIR

I WOULD DEARLY LOVE TO SEE MORE OF YOUR BRILLIANT WORK HERE. Hope you are working on something that will add to an already teriffic story. Thanks for the many hours of pleasure you have already provided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good job!!!

I enjoyed your story. You write well, this has been a rather long story ( compared to most I have read on here) you kept your train of thought on course far better than many. Keep writing!

Don

bleachbbleachbover 11 years ago
so hot

great story, pushes all the right buttons for me. this is the only story of this length I have read all the way to the end. what is it that makes these dominant men so irresistable? only part that seemed a little silly to me is Tan saying he is straight over and over again... come on bro!

kitewriterkitewriterover 11 years ago

This series went on for too long and for what? Matt never got to find true love. He was just abused over and over again. That makes the endling just flat and no resolution. It left me wondering why I even bothered to start, like wasting my time here. 1 star for bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Asian Domination

Dominant Indian Top here. Is that Asian enough for you? I love fucking white guys. Love their smooth bodies and soft butts.

jameshmjameshmalmost 11 years ago
Please give us more

As the author knows i am a submissive to Asian Men, i sure hope that the writer will pick this up again and give us a bit more. Until then, thanks for a great ride!

And YES, Indian is Asian enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awsome story by an asian lover

I really liked the stories and wished you could continue the story by find a dominate gay Asian man for Matt and slowly Tan gives control of Matt the a gay Asian and the gay Asian treats Matt as he deserves to treated and in love as well as the gay Asian falling in love with his boy pussy. Hope to see more stores.

BiSubGuy4AsianBiSubGuy4Asianover 10 years ago
Nice series!

One of the best I've read! I personally didn't need for Matt to 'find someone to love'. Sometimes that just isn't how things end. I like the idea of his being shared - even inadvertently and having to obey absolutely! I look forward to more stories from you in a similar vein. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Favorite Chapter

The chapter, my favorite,,was the chapter of the unexpected ...

When James brought Tan home drunk put him to bed ... could not leave when he passed Matt sleeping upturned assi.

What a surprise chapter so well written,

Matt was expecting Tan, Matt raped by his junior, the summer inturn, the inturn who harassed. him all summer. So many attitudes,

Then James did not jump and leave but stayed and slept with Matt. What a great and different chapter, a new dominant exerts himself in matram life. Loved it

Loved your writing....you take time preparing the scene setting the stage so the reader eagerly anticipates the sexual orgasm.

James mounting Matt was such a great chapter .

Matt had gone to bed exhausted , happy he did not have to give sex to Tan.

The author gave the reader surprise treat James riding Matt the older colleague.

cavillagercavillagerover 10 years ago
Late reader gobbles up your entire series in one gulp!

Wow! I started reading, and couldn't stop! What a great story! Thank you so much!

Many of the longer erotic stories on the web seem to get repetitive with, in my opinion, the same sex scenes over and over, but with insufficient context or character development. All your chapters were so varied, not just because of the different locations, and circumstances, but because of your wonderful characters, the timing and the natural way you brought them into the story and developed them. I love all your characters. They all seem so very real.

So I, apparently along with many others, am hoping that your writing hiatus will soon be over and this story will continue basically as Tan outlined it in the last chapter. It is a story begging to be told! I am begging you to tell it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyable

Well done with your writing. There are a few errors, but nothing to detract from the tale. It would be nice to see what happens with Matt, but maybe leaving it open isn't a bad thing. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome......very very ENJOYABLE

Want to be in Matt's position with these sexy TOPS. Really hoping he finds his

loving alpha male stud; mmmmm oh boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyable

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and gave 5 stars for each chapter. Though towards the end I was starting to dislike Matt for being so damn pathetic. Had he showed more resistance to tan or the others I think I would have enjoyed it more. I was really hoping Tan would somehow fall for Matt but I guess how could someone love someone who is so pathetic. I hope there is a sequel to this so Matt does find someone and the boys help him find that guy, but not before Tan, Huan, James and Paul all have one big wild fuck all together screwing matties fuck hole and mouth one last time. Overall I enjoyed it very much and you even managed to mention things in your story which I have fantasised about myself so well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really enjoy the story and wish to fuck a smooth btm like matt.. this story isnt real right?

AhFookAhFookalmost 9 years ago
Well done

Good story and it pays off to follow Matt and his vietnamese friends to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I just finished the story - what an emotional roller-coaster! As a Dom, I raged against Tan for his irresponsible behaviour. I also found myself getting annoyed with Matt. Although he's adorable, he needed to assert himself.

But that made the story feel more real. Tan's very young to be a Dom and Matt was suffering from sub-frenzy. Like so many baby subs, he was overwhelmed by finally having his needs met.

I commented on another chapter that I was upset he was being a doormat. But you made it understandable here. Well done.

Tan really stepped up to his role as a Dom in this chapter. I just hope there'll be more and we'll also get to see Matt setting some limits of his own or turning down a random guy who wants his ass.

Such an adorable sub like Matt deserves a loving, protective Alpha.

Great story - hope to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Final Thoughts

Let me start off by saying that the sexual "scenes" in this story we're pretty hot. However, I can't help but wonder about the implications of what Huan and Tan did to Matt. I can't help feeling like the ending to Matt's story is him committing suicide. Let me explain. We know from Tans perspective that what the and his brother did was a form of conrrol; they're not necessarily bad people who were out to hurt others. However, they inflicted upon Matt a type of psychological torture that all but broke him psychologically. Physically maybe not so much. We're there other ways to get what they wanted without breaking Matt? Hell yes. They could have stopped when they saw the sign that he had already submitted to them; in other words he finally excepted that he was gay. Instead, they kept on with the mind games and the psychological torture. Why? Out of fear. That's why. As macho and agressive as they weree, they still had a sense of fear towards Matt which made them act worse than they should have.

Additionally, the fact that Huan and Tan kept mentioning how they were not gay and we're doing Matt a favor was already a big red flag hinting at repressed homosexuality. They somehow convinced themselves as still straight when clearly they weren't. But being that they're from a strict Asian family, homosexuality would not be acceptable to their father and so they would have to act straight and lie to themselves. I think anyone who read this could see that they enjoyed Matt's ass more than they enjoyed "pussy." They liked to themselves as much as they liked to Matt. They weren't doing him a favor. On the contrary, he was doing them a favor (albeit forced).

Returning to Matt's psychological issues, I truly believe that if this story was to continue and we factor in the harsh realities, Matt would end up committing suicide. Someone who was broken that badly suddenly losing access to what kept him alive (Tan) would inevitably feel that their life had no purpose if their "Master" was no more. Would the blame be on Huan and Tan? Hell yes. Sexual pleasure should not be acquired through psychological manipulation. what was depicted in this story was malicious manipulation, not some kind of roleplay of master and slave.

With that, I want to say thanks to the author for writing such a wonderful story that actually got me analyzing the characters. Kudos on that. It got me hot and bothered, annoyed, angry, horny, etc. What a rollercoaster of emotions!

WMLA44WMLA44almost 5 years ago
Compliment and Suggestion!

I know it has been a while since you last submitted a story or continuation but I wanted to make a couple of comments that I think are important. First is you are a very good writer and the story is one of the best stories available on literotica. It is not easy to write stories like this with such detail and to be able to hold peoples’ interests and you do that very well and very successfully and you should be proud of that. It is both a memorable story as well as very sexually stimulating and that is what most writers on literotica hope for!

Second and maybe more importantly, is the other comment written above/below about the mental abuse and the possibility that Matt was heading towards suicide.

The stories I find most disappointing are where are the control and abuse continue and grow without ending. The stories that I find most fulfilling and rewarding are where the sub and his or her masters end up enjoying a mutually supportive and fulfilling relationship or where the sub gains some self-confidence and strength and take some control over his own life by leaving or changing the relationship .

Basically a happy ending is always, always, nice to read about and while it is fun and stimulating to see a sub go through sexual control and dominance, eventually, it is nice to see a happy ending where the sub comes out all right!

And I think with such a long story and so many chapters, it would be nice of you to create a good ending for this story where the sub-Matt finally either creates a positive and mutually fulfilling relationship or finds one so that we are not left wondering, like the other commentator, that Matt was headed for disaster.

Everyone loves a happy ending so I beg you please don’t leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I've enjoyed reading all these stories - discovered them yesterday, and binge-read them. What was wonderful was the psychological aspect, fused with the physical. You have understanding of erotica, and empathy for human feelings. I liked the dignity of this last story, and like the other commentator, wish that you would continue. These stories have been intense, sublime, drawn me in. Whatever your day job is, this is a real talent you have! Thanks for sharing.

While I am not Asian, I have been briefly involved with a Vietnamese top guy. I'm normally a top, but somehow took a lot of pleasure being his on-call cocksucker. I can attest that you've captured the essence of his energy. He was a demanding guy, wanting me to come over when he was horny. When I walked in, he would order me to my knees, sit on a chair far away, make me crawl over there, and then allow me to worship his cock. He fucked my face mercilessly, slapped me, spit in my mouth, and yet it was tender and loving. You've found that energy in your stories. For me it was fantasy - when I left his place, I did not have a desire to be the guy that I was in there (until again, but then only for the hour that we spent together, not outside). So, Matt is different in that sense, and I am interested to see what happens with him.

WMLA44WMLA44over 4 years ago
A good end point!

Having re-read your entire story, I have to amend my prior comments, especially in regards to finding a happier ending for Matt. I think you did a great job in giving a happy future for Matt. Tan and his brother and James and Paul are planning to find Matt and Asian Man that will control and dominate Matt but at the same time love him and give him the emotional support he needs and wants. What more could a submissive ask for?! It was also fun to see the dominant side of Asian men. Each Asian culture is different but they have all had times in their history of dominant men taking control and ruling over the others. I hope you find more inspiration and continue to write these wonderful stories. The only suggestion I would have is that if you want to be a great writer, then add more details of people and places. The color, the smell, the look, the feel the touch, describe it all. I think a great writer is like a great painter, he paints a beautiful picture that we can all see exactly what the painter/writer is looking at. Good luck and thank you and hope to read more from you soon!

slave4asiancockslave4asiancockover 3 years ago
Thank you

I have very much enjoyed your story! You have inspired me to explore this side of myself. I consider myself to be bisexual, but now... ??? Anyway, thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story had a similar story happen to me. Met a young Vietnamese boy 19-20 years old at an adult video store. Was shocked that he had an eight inch cock. I am an older white guy. He had me dominated and I sucked his cock. He worked for the same company as me and approached me and made me continue being his cocksucker. Soon it progressed with me getting fucked by him and his fellow Vietnamese friend. This went on for about two years until they left the company. They were both little guys, but mentally dominated me. It became an addiction after a while. I enjoyed being their sex slave!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want matt to transition into a girl and stay with Tan...plsss

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...