Two Weeks a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Absolutely!' Dane beamed as he answered, leaning forward again.

'And I won't remember the...the...details...afterwards?'

'Not at all,' he declared in the most reassuring tone possible.

She took a deep breath. 'I'll do it then. Take out the "safe" section of the contract.' Sara was almost surprised to hear herself say the words. But as she said them she couldn't help wondering if she would have agreed if she hadn't been feeling so damn horny.

'Splendid!' declared Dane, reaching new heights of superlative. Then, realising he had to get this confirmed before any doubts began to intrude, he produced a pen from his suit pocket. 'If you could just OK the paperwork here and here?', he indicated the spaces, 'and initial the new extras package here?' another flourish with the pen.

Sara took the gold Mont Blanc from his hand and did as she was told. She did it quickly, not wanting to even pause in case she changed her mind. She tried to imagine the smell of the leather seats in her new car as she 'sold' herself.

Trying not to look too eager, and failing, Dane gathered up the completed paperwork. He picked up the internal phone on the conference table and summoned 'Barry'. Within moments, as if he had been waiting just outside the door, Barry bustled in. He was a young man, overweight, prematurely balding and he looked sweaty. It seemed to Sara that he was trying to emulate his boss in the way he dressed, but he had neither the budget or the body shape to carry it off.

Without looking at him Dane passed Barry the signed contract and instructed. 'Get this contract notarised by our lawyers and update the website with Sara's revised services offered -- right away. Then bring her a coffee.' He glanced at Sara. She was sitting still, slumped, looking stunned at what she had done. 'Would you like coffee Sara? Or a tea?'

Sara sat herself up in the chair a little and managed to look at Dane, even managed a small smile. 'A glass of water perhaps?'

'Certainly'. Turning to Barry he ordered, 'A glass of water for our latest recruit, quick as you can. I'll sort out testing and synchronising the Collar in the meantime.' With those words he reached once again into his briefcase and took out a lovely leather-bound box. Placing it almost reverentially on the table he clicked open the latches and opened the lid.

What he took out looked like a beautiful circlet of burnished metal. Sara's first impression was that it looked like almost like a piece of jewellery, studded with coloured gems. Then she saw that what she thought were jewels were actually LEDs, indicator lights -- then she noticed the eye-bolt protruding from the device as Dane turned it in his hands. She felt a small chill of doubt when she thought about what that might be used for.

'This, Sara', he announced portentously, 'is your Collar. It is the final result of many years and many millions of dollars invested in R&D by Fantoch. I won't bore you with the details, suffice to say that it is a technological marvel.' Dane's eyes shone with a fervour as he spoke. 'This is what will enable the control of your emotions and memory, that you have contractually agreed to.'

He looked away from the device to Sara and smiled once again. 'What I need to do now is put this on for you, just for a test. Only a senior Fantoch representative, such as myself, can fit or remove the Collar. This is to protect our technology.' Then he added hastily, 'And you of course. You wouldn't want the collar being removed part way through your contract, would you?'

Sara frowned at the thought. 'No way, that would be terrible. But you're telling me it can't happen?'

Dane rushed into reassurance mode. 'Absolutely not! We know our clients well enough to be sure that they wouldn't try, especially as they are warned that any attempt to interfere with the device will trigger an alarm here at our control centre. And the physical construction of the unit is robust and tamper-proof.'

Dane moved behind Sara with the Collar held carefully in his hands. 'Now I am just going to place this around your neck.' She flinched a little, even before it touched her.

'It won't hurt will it? What will it feel like when it is working?'

She 'heard' Dane's best smile behind her back. 'Of course it won't hurt Sara. You won't feel anything at all apart from the weight of the unit around your neck -- and it doesn't weight much. We'd hardly develop a device like this if it was uncomfortable in anyway, now would we?'

Sara felt patronised but mostly reassured at the same time. She moved her hair from the back of her neck and then she flinched again as the cool metal of the Collar settled on her upper shoulders and then encircled her neck.

'I'm sorry Sara,' Dane apologised, 'I should have warmed it up for you.' He rotated the device until the opening was at the back of her neck, then she heard a sound that sounded awfully like a padlock snapping closed. Dane then sat in the chair next to her and rotated her chair till she faced him. In his hand he was holding an expensive looking mobile phone -- the latest Apple model.

'Perhaps needless to say the Collar is controlled via an app on a phone. A very special and highly encrypted app.' Dane smiled, a different sort of smile to any that he had revealed before. 'But it is remarkably easy to use - as you will be soon.'

She wondered what he meant by the last sentence, but she was distracted from that train of thought when he pressed the screen of the phone. In the reflection of the windows in the conference room Sara saw several lights on the collar flash, alternating between red and orange.

'We just need to let the unit synchronise with your...with your "aura". Yes, aura is probably the best way to describe it. Better than, "interfacing with your bio-electrical emanations" or whatever the geeks in Research go on about. It shouldn't take more than about five minutes.' All through this sentence Dane had been looking at the screen on his phone, then to the lights on the collar. Sara thought he seemed awfully eager to get this over with, now that she'd signed.

As Dane started to signal impatience by drumming his fingers on the arms of the chair, whilst glancing at his phone, Sara thought of a question. 'When this...this collar...gizmo starts working, I won't be like some kind of...like a robot or anything, will I?'

Dane didn't smile at this, which seemed peculiar to Sara after all his friendliness beforehand. 'No Sara, you'll be exactly like yourself, probably. Until, that his, our client decides to modify your personality with your Collar.' Sara wasn't sure she understood what he meant, and he could see that from her expression.

He glanced from his phone to the lights on the device and said, 'It will be easier to give you a demonstration, which I'll be able to do in just a few seconds. The synchronisation is nearly complete, and we'll be able to...'. Sara saw another completely different smile spread across Dane's face and she wondered how she'd every thought he wasn't creepy. He looked triumphant and cruel as he stood up and held his phone out, a finger on the other hand poised.

'Now the sync is done and I control you. This is the beauty of what we offer our clients. Let me show you one of the most interesting features. With this I can increase the amount of arousal you feel.' He slid his finger across the screen and Sara gasped, and then moaned, as a wave of horniness swept through her body. Her skin flushed, her nipples tightened into hard buds and her pussy flooded with wetness. She felt and overwhelming need to hitch up her skirt and bury her fingers in the pussy.

Dane leaned in, close to her ear and whispered, 'You want to play with your cunt, don't you slut?' His tone of voice was suddenly so different she felt as if she had been slapped. The words were so shocking they actually felt like physical blows. She slowly shook her head, trying to deny that what he said was true, that right now it was her most urgent desire. What was behind this sudden change in his behaviour?

He put the phone down on the table and said slowly and clearly, 'Siri? Activate voice mode'. The phone replied in a synthesised woman's voice, ('Activated'.)

'There is another control to demonstrate to you, which is a lot of fun,' he chuckled. 'It increases your obedience.' Then he spoke in the direction of the phone, 'Siri - Obedience level eight', before looking at Sara and saying, 'Take off your blouse.' Instantly Sara's fingers flew to the buttons and began doing as she was told, but at the same time she started to beg, tears welling in her eyes, 'What are you doing Dane? Please don't make me do this...please.'

He waited till she had her blouse off, exposing her pretty bra, hard nipples bulging embarrassingly through the lace. 'Nice tits slut,' he leered. 'How does it make you feel being made to do that?'

'I'm scared', she half sobbed. 'I hate it...please...please stop.'

'Siri. Slut slide five', he paused. 'How do you feel now you dirty whore?' Dane asked.

Sara was amazed to her herself saying, 'I love you looking at my big tits Dane.' She licked her lips, eyeing his crotch, which was noticeably bulging now. 'Would you like me to take off my bra and play with my boobs?' What was even more incredible was that she realised that she meant every word of it.

Dane laughed delightedly. 'That might be my favourite one. I forget what the designers named it, but I renamed it the "slut slide" on my app. And for your information, it's set at only five, but the scale goes up to ten.'

The phones voice announced, ('Arousal eight, Obedience eight, Slut Slide five')

Then he had another idea. 'Kneel on the floor.' With the Obedience mode still set to high she immediately obeyed. She looked up at Dane and licked her lips. Somewhere in her head a small voice was crying out 'No! No! No!', but it didn't stop her saying, hopefully, 'Do you want me to suck your cock now?'

Dane laughed again and said, 'Soon enough. But let's dial down the slut mode a bit. "Siri, Slut Slide one," he ordered. 'I liked it better when you were scared. It turns me on more.' Instantly Sara felt exposed and vulnerable again, especially with Dane staring at her hungrily. Her lip started to tremble, and she was about to beg him to stop when a new surge of pleasure made her moan. Instantly she was on the verge of orgasm, her breath rasping in her throat and her thighs trembling. Her pussy was now so wet that she could feel slickness running down her thighs.

'I can set your arousal level so high that you'll orgasm continuously, any touch, any sexual sensation will make you cum.' Dane explained, like a boy with a new toy. He adjusted the controls on the phone again. 'But I can also make it impossible for you to climax. How's that going to feel sweetie? You'll be a dripping wet mess of need, but nothing you can do, or have done to you, will get you off.' This time he looked down at the phone and tapped the screen.

The phone completed changing her settings and declared, ('Arousal eight, Obedience eight, Slut Slide one, Climax Control -- on.')

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was so close to cumming that she was sure it would only take a touch. 'Why...why...would you...would someone do that. Why would anyone want to do any of these things to me?'

He sneered down at her as she knelt in front of him. 'For fun you stupid cunt. It's not about you. It's about our client's pleasure. He can combine these settings to fulfil every fantasy he ever had.' Then he explained. 'Imagine being on the verge of orgasm for hours, for days, then being allowed to cum? How much fun would it be to watch you explode? Then maybe he wants to live out a "force fantasy"? So he sets Obedience on low, but Arousal on high. That way you fight him when he tears your clothes off and pins you down, but when he fucks you he finds you wet and ready. He turns up the controls as he goes and gradually you start to like what he's doing, then your begging for him to fuck you harder before cumming like you love it.' Dane stopped and shrugged. 'It's not remotely like that if you were being raped for real, I guess, but that's how the fantasy plays out in the minds of lots of guys.'

His finger was poised over the phone again, where it lay on the table. 'Do you think you'd like that Sara? Someone forcing you, taking you, raping you?'

She gasped at the thought, 'No, that would be horrible...I wouldn...'

Dane's finger moved across the screen. 'What was that you said?'

('Suggestibility, 8'. The phone announced.)

Sara nearly melted with desire as she replied, 'That would be soooo fucking horny! Being held down and fucked as I struggled helplessly, being taken over and over, left bruised and bloody.' Once again she was trembling on the verge of orgasm as she envisaged this happening.

'That's the "Suggestibility" control demonstrated you little nympho. When that is set on high anything your told to do becomes your idea, something you really can't wait to do. Your current settings, or a couple of variations of it, make you the perfect bimbo -- permanently horny, obedient, slutty and ready to pleasure your controller like your life depends on it. There are other settings, but you'll probably find about those in time.'

'Now you see what you've really agreed to Sara. You're not a "Fantoch Girl", or anything sort of romantic or exotic like that. You're going to be a fuck puppet for two weeks. That's why our clients call this company, "Fuck Puppet Inc".

Sara tired to take all this in. Her mind whirled with the revelations of the past few minutes. In one part of her mind there was a voice begging to be allowed to go back, to change what had happened, to be set free. But that voice was drowned out by the overwhelming arousal that consumed her. She was now operating at some basic, animal level where release was all she was concerned with.

Dane stretched his shoulder back, to relieve some pent-up tension. 'Now it is time for me to get my "sign-up" bonus. One of the best perks of this job.'

At that moment the door to the conference room banged open and Barry barged in, carrying the long-forgotten glass of water. Sara turned to look over her shoulder at him, seeing the look of shock and amazement on his face -- mouth open and eyes bulging as he took in the scene in front of him.

Dane barked, 'Eyes front Sara,' and her head snapped back to face away from Barry, instantly obeying under the control of the Collar.

She heard his voice from behind her back, 'What's going on Dane? Is this...is this...'

'Nothing for you to get excited about Barry', Dane told him confidently, then paused. 'Or maybe it is - if you're smart. I'm just testing out the new fuck puppet. You're new, aren't you? An intern? So you're not getting paid much, if at all?'

Barry was obviously answering these questions with nod's and shakes of his head, because Sara didn't hear him say a word. Then he did speak. 'Is this...what you're doing...is it...legal? Is it right?'

She heard Dane snort. 'I guess you might call it...irregular, perhaps? But everyone knows it happens and turns a blind eye, one extra benefit for us working Joes that the government is never going to be able to tax.' Then he added, 'Besides, the beauty of the Collar is that she won't even remember it happened. She'll never tell anyone about this, because she's a Fantoch fuck puppet.'

Dane's tone of voice changed, becoming conspiratorial, 'Ever seen one of our human sex toys before, in the flesh as it were?' Barry spluttered, 'No', but she could hear the excitement in his voice. 'Then, if you are going to keep your mouth shut about this, you can sit down and get a real-time demonstration, how does that sound?'

Barry tried to sound non-committal, 'Maybe', but Sara could tell he was already being drawn into Dane's conspiracy of silence and abuse. 'Yeh, why not? Kinda like on the job training, isn't it?'

Dane agreed, 'Exactly!' Sara heard Barry flop into a chair and then Dane turned all his attention back to Sara, which caused her to tremble, his cruel smile scaring her, but not doing a thing to make her less horny.

'Stand up Sara,' Dane ordered and she obeyed immediately. 'Do you feel hot Sara, in all those clothes?' Immediately Sara did feel hot. 'I do Dane, I think I should take off the rest of my clothes, too cool down,' she found herself saying. 'What an excellent idea Sara, why don't you do that?' replied Dane, obviously becoming more aroused, the front of his trousers conspicuously steepled.

As Sara reached behind her back there was still a part of her that felt embarrassed and ashamed to be exposing her self to the rapacious gaze of this man. But she was totally unable to disobey the combination of the Obedience and Suggestibility settings in the diabolical controller around her neck. As she let her bra fall on top of her previously discarded blouse she found herself covering her breasts with her hands.

'Drop your hands Sara,' he barked, and she did as she was ordered, immediately. 'You should respect me Sara, don't you think? He asked as he gazed longingly at her boobs?

'I do Dane,' she answered, nodding.

'Then you might think of calling me something other than Dane maybe?'

'I should probably call you, "Sir", shouldn't I, since I've come to respect you so much? Would that be better?' she suggested.

Dane smiled without showing his teeth. 'Much better.' Then he asked, 'but if you felt like you were acting a little like a slave, stripping for me, perhaps you would call me...?', He left the question hanging.

Sara rushed to fill the pause. 'I do feel like a slave, Sir...So much so that I should probably call you "Master"? That would be a good way of showing that you own me, wouldn't it?'

'Either will do fine,' he confirmed. 'Now, weren't you feeling hot a second ago?' Jolted by this reminder Sara hurried to undo her skirt and let it slide over her hips, dropping to the floor. Now she stood in only her high-heeled shoes and panties. She became acutely aware that her throbbing, clenching pussy had soaked her knickers completely and she blushed. But this didn't stop her hooking her thumbs in the waist band and tugging them down, stepping out of her last remaining item of clothing to stand naked in front of two men. She felt her hands moving to cover the exposed 'vee' between her thighs, but Dane growled, 'No', and she whispered, 'Yes Sir', leaving her hands by her sides as she submitted to another lustful appraisal.

'Do you wax your cunt Sara?', Dane asked crudely. Sara almost choked with shame as she answered, 'No Sir, I shave my...my...pussy.' She couldn't bring herself to use the same vile name that he had used.

Dane frowned. 'Being naked in front of me and Barry must make you feel like what Sara?'

She found that she had to answer honestly. 'I feel like a slut, Sir, like a whore.'

'I'm sure you do Sara.' He nodded. 'But I don't think sluts say "pussy", do you?'

'No Sir', she replied meekly.

He pressed the point. 'What do you shave Sara?'

'I shave my...my...', she couldn't say it.

'Siri. Slut Slide six', he told the phone. ('Confirmed') Then asked again, 'Tell me!'

With joyous abandon she found herself saying, 'I shave my CUNT Master!' and realised she felt even more turned on than she had before, if that were possible.

'Why?' he demanded.

'Because it looks horny Master, like I'm a porn star,' she told him, although Sara, the 'old' Sara, shaved for neatness and cleanliness. 'Men like to see a bald cunt when they are fucking it,' she announced, almost panting with arousal. New wetness flooded her exposed cunt as she told him what he wanted to hear.