Two Weeks a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Very good,' said Dane. He couldn't help stroking his hard cock through his trousers as he watched the transformation of the girl in front of him.

He told the phone, 'Siri! Degradation setting seven.'

('Confirmed. Arousal eight, Obedience eight, Slut Slide six, Suggestibility eight, Degradation seven, Climax Control -- on.')

'"Sara" isn't a very good name for someone as filthy as you, is it?' he suggested.

Sara readily agreed. 'No Master. I think you should call me "slut", or "whore" because I feel like one right now. Or whatever you prefer Sir, whatever turns you on, as long as it is something humiliating for me,' she shivered with lust, discovering that being degraded in this way was enormously exciting. 'You called me a "fuck puppet" before, I liked that one Master. I want to be your fuck puppet and let you use me as you wish.' As this admission Sara felt her body trembling, once again on the verge of an orgasm that just wouldn't come, like a wave that grew in size but never broke.

'Excellent answer...toy?' Dane told her. 'I glad you realise what you are. You're fuck meat for me now. Maybe I'll just call you "meat"?'

Dane's new 'toy' smiled at these words. She loved the idea that she might be 'played' with. 'Call me whatever you like Sir. I have no say in it. But having you calling me names, demeaning me, is turning me on sooo much.' Even as she said this she realised that her cunt juices were spreading half way down her thighs. She squeezed them together, clenching her cunt, trying to ease the constant throbbing of her clit.

'Perhaps I'm curious about how turned on you really are toy?' Dane suggested.

'I'd love to show you how horny I am Sir. Would you like me to show you Master?', Sara asked him, as if the idea were her own. Dane only nodded before she instantly leaned back on the table and spread her legs. Her arousal was given away, even in this small manoeuvre, by a wet noise of an over excited cunt parting. She lay back fully on the table, raising her knees to her chest and spreading herself as wide as she could.

Between her parted thighs she could see that Barry had moved to get a better, view sitting in a chair opposite. She found herself excited to see that he had opened his flies and was stroking a nice looking cock as he stared in rapt attention at what she had revealed. Dane hadn't unzipped but he was grabbing his cock through his trousers as he watched her. The recent 'Slut Slide' increase, combined with the Degradation control addition meant that she was revelling in behaving so shamelessly, at being the centre of attention for these men - and the cause of two erections.

'Do you like what you see Master?' she asked, licking her lips to add to the lasciviousness of her words. 'My slutty cunt is dripping wet, I'm leaking like a broken faucet.' She levered herself up on her elbows and looked down between her legs. 'My cunt lips are swollen and pink, as you can probably see. I look like some kind of over-ripe fruit that has been split open.' As she spoke she felt her cunt clench on nothing, desperate to be filled. She sighed with her need and told them, 'My clit is harder than it has ever been, it's twitching all the time. Can you see it sticking out?' Both men nodded in dumb amazement, Barry with his mouth hanging open. 'I'm ready to be fucked Sir, sooo very ready. Please stick your cock in my cunt, I need your cock in me.'

Dane broke out his reverie and picked up his phone. For second Sara thought he was going to change another setting, then she heard the sound of the phone's camera capturing the sight of her whorish display.

'I can't wait to show my friends what a slut's cunt looks like, fuck meat.' Sara literally writhed with excitement at the thought that other people would know she was a nasty bitch, that many people might be turned on looking at her pictures.

Then he had another idea. 'Is it only your cunt that need fucked toy?' he asked, stroking the front of his suit trousers.

Sara knew instantly what was expected of her. She shifted her hands around her hips and parted herself, displaying her ass hole to the hungry gaze of the two men. 'No Sir,' she sighed, 'I love a cock in my ass as much as in my slutty cunt. You can choose any hole as long as I get cock Master.' Then she had another bright idea. 'Maybe you two could fuck me at the same time?' she gasped at the thought. 'Double penetrate me? I've never done that before, a cock in my ass and cunt at the same time. But I'm such a dirty slut I just know I'd love it.'

She saw Barry's hand quicken as he stroked his cock, then quickly stop. She realised that her words, and brazen display, had nearly made him cum. This realisation excited her further and she felt a fresh gush of wetness trickle from her swollen cunt. She felt so exhilarated exciting her Masters in this way. She wanted more of this new sensation.

'Do you want me to play with my cunt, or my ass Master? Sara asked. Even as she said it she had the thought that, surely, it would only take a touch to make her cum, to release the aching need to orgasm she had been feeling since the Collar had enslaved her.

Instantly, Dane's cruel smile showed that he had read her mind. He clicked another picture and said, 'Sure, play with yourself my toy.'

She reached down with one hand and used two fingers to part her labia. She moaned at her own caress. She knew, just knew, that the first time she touched her hard button that she would go off like a firework. She gently touched her clit, then she stroked it, then used two fingers. She moaned again, but this time with frustration. She slid a finger from her other hand into her ass, the copious wetness running from her cunt gave her plenty of lubrication. Each touch ratcheted up her need to cum by a tiny increment, but she never seemed to be able to reach her target. The need to cum now seemed the only focus of her mind, but it remained a seemingly unachievable goal.

In desperation she moved her hand down and slid a finger into her cunt, then two. She was amazed at how wet she was, how easy it was to penetrate her juice-soaked centre. But even when she was cramming every possible finger into herself, almost fisting her own cunt, now with two fingers in her ass, she got no closer to cumming.

Sara started to groan, on the verge of tears. Then she began mumbling, almost incoherently. 'Please, Sir...can I, please...let me...oh God, Master please...I need to...'

Dane was busy snapping more pictures, laughing as he listened to her ramble. 'What is it slut? What does my fuck toy want?'

Sara wailed in frustration, fingers still buried in her needy hole. 'I need to cum Master. Please, please, please...I'm begging you. Please let me cum. I'll do anything you want if you let me cum.'

'You're my fuck puppet. You will let me do anything I want, do what you are ordered to do, regardless of whether I let you cum or not. But I do love hearing you beg, bitch.'

'Siri? Arousal two, Suggestibility two.' ('Confirmed.')

Sara immediately felt the intense need to orgasm recede. She groaned aloud -but wasn't sure if it was due to relief from the overwhelming need to cum, or from the frustration of not being allowed to.

'You're such a needy whore, aren't you?' Dane asked her, disparagingly.

Sara could only nod, 'I am Sir.'

'Have you learnt a lesson from this my slut? It's not about your enjoyment. Your role is to give pleasure to your controller. If he decides that you should be permitted to cum then you better to remember to be suitably grateful, OK?'

Chastened and obedient Sara only nodded. Her breathing slowed down as the waves of arousal receded.

Then Dane noticed that Barry was holding up his camera, pointing it at Sara. He slapped down the phone and shouted at Barry, 'I didn't say you could do that Barry! I don't want you having any proof that this ever happened. Besides, you're hear to observe, not...record. Think about what your doing or all you'll be doing is getting to watch.'

Barry hung his head and muttered, 'OK', like a kid after being told off.

Dane turned his attention back to Sara, still lying on the table. 'Now you've learned the way the pleasure thing works, it is time you started it flowing in the right direction. Get on your knees you dirty whore.'

Sara slid off the table as quickly as she could on to her knees on the floor. The high Obedience setting in her Collar seemed to make her obey an order before she had time to give it conscious thought.

Dane looked down at her. 'Can you think of something you could be doing with your mouth fuck toy?' he asked whilst leering.

Sara looked up at him a bit puzzled. 'Sorry...I'm...my mouth?'

'Damn!' Dane grunted.' 'What did I change? Siri? What are this fuck puppet's current settings?'

('Subject's current settings are, Arousal two, Obedience eight, Slut Slide six, Suggestibility two, Degradation seven, Climax Control -- on.)

'Yeh, OK, right, go it now. Not so suggestible as before. Just direct orders then.' Dane leaned forward and cupped his fingers under Sara's chin, lifting her face so that he was looking straight into her eyes, close up.

'Are you a good cock sucker fuck meat?' he asked softly, with just a little menace.

Sara's settings, and her natural pride, made her answer with a tiny smile. 'I think I'm pretty good...Sir.'

The slap to her face was so sudden and unexpected that Sara barely reacted for a second, her ears ringing and eyes filled with instant tears. She shook her head and saw Dane glaring down at her.

'Don't get cute whore. You're not a robot so you can make choices -- just be sure you make good ones. I've set you up in a way that leaves you autonomy, because I want to know that it is Sara answering my questions, obeying my commands.' He was almost panting now. 'So think carefully about how I want you to act and anticipate how I want you to perform.' He grabbed the Collar and tugged on it. 'There are settings on this thing that can make you wish you hadn't been fucking born, not just wish that you hadn't signed our contract. Do you understand me?!'

Dane looked positively terrifying in his anger and Sara sniffed back her tears, casting her eyes downward, trying to look as small and contrite as she felt. 'I understand, Master.'

'Right,' he said, sounding slightly mollified. 'Let's make some changes and start again.'

'Siri? Turn Arousal off, Obedience up to ten, Slut Slide zero, Suggestibility zero, Degradation zero, Climax Control -- off.' ('Confirmed.')

'That means if you get turned on by anything that happens to you now, it's all down to you.' Dane sneered. 'And if you get turned on enough to cum, you'll be able to.' Then he commanded, 'Suck my cock like your life depended on it bitch.'

With the Obedience at maximum Sara's hand flew, without her even thinking about it, to Dane's belt and tore the buckle open. In her haste she tore a button off his trousers as ripped the fly open and tugged down his boxer shorts. She gasped as a huge cock was exposed but didn't pause in her urgent mission to get her mouth around it. She heard Dane moan as she engulfed the fat head of his cock.

Without any control imparted by the Collar, apart from the impossibility of disobeying any order, this was the most Sara had been 'herself' since the device had been locked around her neck. In what she was starting to think of as her 'past life', as 'old Sara', she had genuinely enjoyed sucking cock and was determined to do her best, if only to keep 'scary Dane' placated.

Her controlled mind had locked on to the instruction, 'like your life depended on it' and she had no choice but to obey. She slobbered all over Dane's cock to get it nice and wet, working her hand up and down the impressive shaft to arouse him further. She swirled her tongue around the glans searching for the most sensitive spots. She thought of ever trick she'd seen porn stars doing in the Internet porn she'd watched, and Dane's moans and groans told her it was working.

He looked down at her and ordered. 'Look at me whilst you're sucking my cock you nasty slut.' Instantly her eyes were locked on to his and she found herself excited by the lust for her expressed in his gaze. 'You suck cock like a $10 crack whore,' he sighed with a cruel smile. Sara's clit twitched at these words and she realised this excitement came from her own psyche, not the Collar, and she was surprised at discovering this aspect of her sexual persona. But even as she thought this she never stopped slobbering over the cock in her mouth. But it seemed it wasn't enough for Dane. He grabbed a handful of Sara's carefully arranged hair and shoved his prick deeper into her throat. Her pink lipstick was already smeared over his shaft and now her mascara started to run as her eyes watered, triggered by gagging on the thrusting cock in her mouth.

Dane began muttering as he face fucked her. 'That's it whore, take it all. Deep throat my cock...suck it...suck it.' Even as she struggled for breath, gasping in air any time his cock drew back, she could tell that he was close to cumming. She kept sucking and taking the cock that was raping her mouth, totally obedient to her orders.

With a final thrust she felt Dane's balls slap her chin and the tip of his cock go deeper than ever before. With a long, loud groan Dane stood on tip toes and emptied his balls into Sara's throat. 'Swallow it whore', he grunted as his cum gushed into her gullet. Sara had little choice, with his cock so deep in her mouth. Desperately she gulped down his load, as his cock deflated in her mouth, but she couldn't take it all. As he pulled out she coughed and spluttered and cum dribbled from mouth, mixed with copious saliva and trailed over her breasts in silvery ribbons.

Dane slumped back on his heels and then delicately tucked his wet cock back in his trousers, tutting when he realised he was missing a button on his trousers. He picked up his phone and ordered, 'Look at me toy.' When Sara obeyed he took a few more pictures of her cum smeared face and ruined make-up. 'You look like the definition of a cock hungry slut, my toy.'

Sara shivered at that description of herself, recognising the truth in his words. 'But it was all due to the Collar', she tried to tell herself, 'It was nothing to do with me.' Already she couldn't wait for the thing to be removed so she could forget what she had done, what she had been forced to do by its evil controlling mechanism. She became aware of Barry, standing now, cock standing out from his open pants. It was obvious from his expression, and his erection, what he was hoping for.

'Hey, Dane, could...could I get a go now?' he asked hopefully.

Dane gave him an evil smile, then looked down at Sara. 'Do you want to suck Barry's cock slut?' With the settings of the collar as they were she would have been unable to disobey an order, but she could answer a question honestly.

'Not if his was the last cock on earth.' She said and saw his face crumple in disappointment and took a little satisfaction from that. Dane was crueller. 'Looks like your all out of luck, intern.' He sneered the last word and then told him. 'Go and check if we have any bids for this fresh fuck meat.' Barry shuffled out of the room, body language betraying his frustration, off to obey and Dane turned his attention back to the girl, still on her knees in front of him.

'Get up, get dressed and fix your make-up.' He didn't even offer a hand to help her up, but he did push the box of tissues on the table towards her, so she had something to clean her face with.

Sara cleaned up as best she could and dressed quickly. Dane seemed to have forgotten about her, checking emails and messages on his phone. She delved into her handbag for a mirror and make-up and re-did her face.

Just as she finished Dane looked up, put down his phone and announced, 'Good as new -- almost.' Then he moved behind her. 'Time to get that Collar off before we send you on assignment.'

Sara felt a surge of relief. However mixed her feelings and emotions were about what had just happened she was going to be grateful that she would forget them all in just a moment. She moved her hair as Dane fiddled with the back of the Collar. She heard the click of it unlocking at the same moment as the door burst open and Barry lurched into the room, looking sweatier than before -- and excited.

'Dane!' he almost shouted, 'We've got a winning bid. "Mister Dollar" has made an offer and it's been accepted.'

'How much?' Dane asked, excitement in his voice.

'They didn't tell me the figure -- but it's a new record -- I know that much. A big bonus for you pal.'

Dane sneered again, 'I'm not your "pal" Barry.' Then he softened a little. 'But thanks for letting me know.'

Barry ignored the slap down with the aplomb of one long practiced at being insulted. 'He wants her shipped straight away, he's sending his car and it I'll be here in about 15 minutes. You know his requirements for shipping his puppets?'

'Perfectly, they are very specific,' Dane answered. 'I'll get the Collar back on, adjust the settings. You go and get the other equipment Mr Dollar requires. You have her sizes?' Barry obviously nodded and Dane continued. 'Notify reception to expect the car, and hurry. We don't want to keep Mister Dollar waiting.'

All the time this conversation had been going on, Sara had been sat in her chair, still as a statue. She was very glad the men were paying her no attention. The look on her face would have given her away immediately.

The Collar was off -- BUT SHE REMEMBERED EVERYTHING