Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Karen and Mandy extricated themselves from each other, Laurent (the guy) and Sylvie (the girl) explained in faltering English that they enjoyed open-air sex and that they often used the park bench in the middle of the day when there were not too many people around. That day we'd got there first so they'd started on the grass in the sunshine and then come along to wait for us to finish. So as Karen wriggled her sweating body into her tight t-shirt dress again, and I retrieved Mandy's clothes and handed them to her, Sylvie pulled her own top off, shook her long dark hair and unclasped her pink lacy bra.

By the time Mandy had put on her skirt and top and we'd collected our belongings ready to leave, Sylvie was sitting on the bench in only a transparent pink thong sucking hard on Laurent's cock as he stood in front of her. As we left, Laurent called "Au revoir" and Sylvie paused from the blowjob long enough to echo his words and to blow us a kiss. "I 'ope to see you soon," she said.

12