Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all. It turns me on to think about it," said Keith, taking another photo.

"So do you mind, Julia?" Mandy asked.

"I guess not if it turns Keith on," Julia answered.

"So you won't mind if we stop at the shopping centre just before we reach Cap d'Agde?" Mandy asked. "I need to buy some yoghurt."

"Of course not," said Julia. "If you're game, so am I."

As we exited the motorway, I paid the toll charge, and the woman in the toll booth wished us all a "bon après-midi" as if a couple of topless women is quite a normal sight in the back of a car. Maybe it is in that part of France in the summer. As we neared Cap d'Agde I pulled off the main road to go to the same shopping complex that Mandy and I had visited on Thursday morning.

I found a parking spot near the entrance. After Keith and I had got out of the car we made sure we helped Julia and Mandy out of the back seat. "Ready?" I asked.

"As ready as we'll ever be," Mandy answered.

"Let me get a few photos," Keith said, so the two women leaned side-by-side against the car while he filled up a few more megabytes. Then I held Mandy's hand and Keith held Julia's as we took our topless partners shopping.

Needless to say, we didn't get far. A security guy in the entrance told us in French – and in no uncertain terms – that while the women could take off as much as they wanted on the beach, they needed to cover their breasts in the shopping centre.

"Oh don't worry about that," Mandy told him in English, "we've come here for just that reason. My friend Julia and I lost our tops a little while ago and we've come here to find something to cover our boobs." And with that, Mandy and Julia strode past him and into the accessories store that Mandy had visited with me on Thursday.

Our women looked around the store but were obviously not in a hurry to find anything to cover up with. Eventually Mandy settled for a filmy pink scarf that she tied round her chest while Julia picked out a pale blue one. Both were so thin that their nipples showed through but at least they were wearing something – and the security guy looked satisfied.

We strolled around the shopping centre a bit but didn't buy anything else (except for Mandy's yoghurt), and then we went back to the car where the two women posed – without scarves – for more photos to entertain the Internet voyeurs. Then we all bundled into the small Renault again and returned to Cap d'Agde where the first thing we did when we got out of the car was to take all our clothes off.

"Wow, it feels nice to be naked again," exclaimed Mandy as she stepped out of her skirt.

"It sure does," said Julia. "After all, there's no point having sexy boobs and a shaved pussy if you can't show them off, is there?" Keith and I agreed there wasn't.

"And there's no point showing off your sexy boobs and shaved pussy if you're not going to get fucked, is there?" I added.

"Dan, you do put things so romantically," Mandy laughed. "But you're right. So let's all go up to our apartment and have a drink and see what happens."

So we went up to our apartment with Julia and Keith to have a drink and, well, suffice it to say that the photos Keith took that afternoon got some kind of award a few weeks later for being the most downloaded from the website where he posted them. He took photos of Julia and Mandy doing a 69 on the floor, holding open each other's pussy flaps and sticking their tongues inside. He took photos of me fucking Julia on the sofa and I took some of him ramming Mandy doggy-style as she knelt on an armchair. Mandy took photos of Julia with my cock in her pussy and Keith's in her mouth, and Julia took photos of Mandy sucking both cocks simultaneously.

It was hard to focus on photography as Keith and I gave our partners generous facials. But Keith was clicking away again as Julia and Mandy licked the cum from each other's faces. I particularly liked one picture where they were both laughing at the camera with cum dripping from their chins.

And after that, it was already mid-afternoon so we decided to get a late lunch at a steak and salad bar before heading for the beach.

"What a great morning that was," Julia said as she finished off her steak.

"Sure was," said Keith, "I hope the rest of the day is as much fun."

"There's no reason why it shouldn't be," Mandy told him. "With a couple of sluts like Julia and me around, you never know what might happen."

12