Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike with his ever-perverted mind asked if we had a cucumber or a banana in the apartment, but I assured him we hadn't. "Not even a broad bean," I said. "We've got a lettuce but I don't think that'll be much use. I'll just give Dan a little blowjob to help him get hard."

So in my leopard-skin high-heeled thigh boots and pink chain outfit, and with a dog-lead hanging from a collar round my neck, I knelt before my husband's cock, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue in a manner that I hoped looked inviting. It must have done, because a moment later his hardening cock was in my mouth and I started the usual sucking and licking and oral wanking that men (and mine especially) just can't resist.

And he didn't resist. He just went with the flow as my tongue licked him, my lips caressed him, my saliva coated him, and my fingers massaged him between his legs. And his cock got really long and hard again. I was quite proud of him.

"Hey, Dan, you horny stud. Six hours ago you told me you were too tired for sex today. Yet this afternoon you had a public fuck with a barely-legal hottie. And now you've got another hard-on for four women you've just dressed as slutty sex objects. Well Dan, we're all yours. Isn't that right girls?"

There was a chorus of "yes" and "oui" from Sandrine with the dildo, Sylvie with the beer bottle inside her, and Sophie pleasuring herself with the wine bottle.

"What would you like us to do, Dan?" I asked. "I promise we'll do anything you ask."

Dan didn't answer. He took hold of his fully erect cock and started wanking above my upturned face. It reminded me of our first afternoon on the beach, eight days ago, when I'd told him in great detail how I was going to be a slut for him and he shot his cum all over my face. (That was in chapter 1 of this series.) Since then a lot had happened to us, and a lot more was to happen yet.

"Tell you what, Dan," I said. "We'll each tell you what we're going to do in these outfits you've bought us. Would you like to hear that?" I asked.

"Yes," he said, wanking his cock just a few inches from my open mouth.

"Well, Dan," I said, "when I've had a shower I'm going to put these chains again with my thigh-length boots because we're due to meet that German couple -- Uschi and Dieter -- in the swingers disco later. You can lead me by my dog-leash, and like an obedient dog -- or a bitch in my case -- I'll simply do whatever you tell me."

"Maybe my master will like people to pet me," I continued. "In this outfit every bit of me will be available for petting -- any time, anywhere. I guess you'd quite like to watch guys -- and women -- petting my boobs and my pussy, wouldn't you Dan?"

He nodded. He always loves it when I talk dirty to him about what I'll do.

"How many would you like to see, Dan?" I asked. "How many guys and women would you like to see stroking me in my chains? I bet you'd like to see a lot, wouldn't you?" I said.

"Yes," he uttered, still wanking in earnest.

"And me," said Sandrine, "I'll wear this little red skirt and my little black bra tonight. We'll have dinner with Marieke and Martijn who we met last week, and afterwards we'll meet up with four guys from the Hague who are camping not far from us. I'm sure they'll all like the outfit you bought me. And I like the outfit so much, Dan, that I won't take it off all evening. Then whoever fucks me -- and however they do it -- I'll be reminded of you. Marieke and I will probably put on a little lesbian show for the others, and Martijn likes anal fucking."

At this point Sandrine, who had been lying on her back, turned over and got onto her hands and knees with her bum towards Dan and her skirt covering nothing. "This is the view Martijn will get when he fucks me," Sandrine said, putting her hands on her backside and pulling her bum cheeks apart beneath the hem of the tiny garment Dan had bought her.

"I suppose when he's fucked my anus, Martijn will probably jack off over my bum and on my pretty red skirt. He might even wipe his cock on my skirt, Dan. I saw him do that after he'd fucked some woman in one of the swingers' clubs last week. I hope you won't mind if he does that, Dan."

Dan shook his head as his wanking gained new momentum.

Sandrine turn round to face Dan and knelt at my side stroking her breasts. "I don't know what the other guys will do. But there are four of them so I suppose I'll get plenty of variety" Sandrine said. "This bra you bought me really pushes my boobs out so I expect I'll get a good load of cum on them. In fact, Dan, you can shoot your load on them right now if you want."

"Not yet," a voice called. It was Sophie. "Dan, I just want to tell you that I'll wear my new dress this evening in the club where I work. I usually spend most of my time serving behind the bar but tonight I'll climb up on the bar and dance for a while to show it off to everyone. Do you think the guys will like it?" she asked.

Dan nodded, a look of serious concentration on his face as he clutched his cock with his hand and moved it up and down. He'd shaved off his pubic hair the week before and I noticed that he had designer stubble on his balls. I decided I'd shave that off for him later and maybe massage his balls with body lotion for a treat.

Sophie pulled her short stretchy dress down as far as it would go, then twirled around with her arms in the air. The hem was above her bum and pussy in about three seconds. "Yes, I suppose the guys will like it," Sophie said. "And I bet the girls will too."

"Now, I'd like some of your cum too, Dan", Sophie said as she came over to us and knelt in front of Dan beside Sandrine and me.

And that left Sylvie -- 18-year-old, pseudo-innocent Sylvie who had invited Dan to be the lone male at a party she was throwing for a bunch of her female friends a few days hence. She said nothing, but her eyes never left Dan's as she sauntered over to us in her polka-dot microskirt with frothy net and white stockings. She was playing with her nipple clips and licking the neck of a beer bottle as she knelt down alongside the rest of us.

Dan's wanking seemed to take on a new urgency. He'd been pounding his cock just above my face, then above Sandrine's, and then above Sophie's. Now he moved to Sylvie who grasped his thighs and, open-mouthed, pulled him towards her. His cock never reached its goal. Before it reached her lips, Dan's cock blasted its cum onto Sylvie's face, then Sophie's, then Sandrine's, then mine. I must say I wasn't very impressed to get the dregs. On reflection, however, I decided I didn't mind too much since it had been a joint effort to turn on a guy who, by his own admission, was getting worn out with too much sex.

Dan's face looked rather pale. "I think I need to sit down," he said.

He soon recovered from his bout of post-ejaculatory stress disorder. Sandrine, Sophie and Sylvie each thanked him again for their obscenely exhibitionistic new outfits. "It was a pleasure," he said as each of them kissed his cock "au revoir". And after they and Mike and Laurent had left, I made some tea and we each had one of the lemon tarts he'd bought from the bakery that morning.

"Mmm, quite tasty these French tarts," he said, "but I think I still prefer the British ones."

Halfway through a holiday at a swingers' resort where we'd both had multiple partners, I took that remark as quite a compliment.

12