Two Wheel Desires Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's probably just going along to make sure he doesn't have a good time." She continued. "She's like that."

"Well, we'll just have to deal with it." I muttered. "We're gonna be pretty busy looking around anyway."

"Yeah. I'm gonna avoid the bitch like the plaque." Kelly stated. "She's bad news. I suggest you do the same."

Friday morning finally arrived. All three of us were excited but only to a point. I sensed Cody was growing more angered the closer we got to Crawfordsville. Kelly was doing her best to calm his nerves but she wasn't having much luck. Seeing it was a family thing, I wasn't about to say a word.

Meeting the couple at their home, I could see the close family resemblance between Cody and his younger brother. Cory was about twenty-three and just as tall. At six foot, his build was more muscular, especially his upper arms and chest. Just like his brother, Cory's hair was coal black and very thick. He was just as handsome as Cody if not more so. His blue eyes were vivid and seemed penetrating when they looked into mine.

"You must be Kaitlyn McConnell." He said, extending his hand. "Cody's told me quite a bit about you."

"I hope it was all good." I jested, grasping the young man's hand.

"It was all good and then some." Cory remarked with a grin. "I can assure you it was all very complimentary."

I wasn't exactly sure what Cody had told his brother about me but I hoped he'd left out anything sexual. Surely he hadn't mentioned anything that might give Cory misgivings about me.

A lanky redhead walked over to join us. She looked like she was already in a bitchy mood. Then again, I always thought redheads looked bitchy. Her hair was cut close around her face, framing her eyes and cheekbones. Her bright green eyes looked sinister, like snake eyes.

"This is my wife, Elizabeth." Cory stated, introducing us. "She prefers being called Liz."

"But, you can call me Mrs. Mitchell." She snarled, shaking my hand.

"Fine. Let's just hope I don't have to do that very often." I growled, squeezing her skinny fingers till she winced.

Cory walked away to help his brother load up his motorcycle, leaving the two of us alone.

"I do hope you won't try and fuck my husband." She boldly stated, glaring at me with a threatening smirk.

"I doubt if I'd have to try very hard." I countered, staring right through her. "As long as you keep him happy, that'll be less I'll have to contend with."

With that said, she walked off to join the guys. Kelly sauntered up to me, anxious to find out what was said.

"Well...was I right?" She questioned, keeping her voice down. "Is she a bitch or what?"

"Let's not let her spoil our trip." I responded. "I'll deal with her only if I have to."

Cory took over the driving chores with his brother occupying the passenger seat. The two men discussed the route they planned on taking while Kelly and I watched a movie on the overhead television console. Liz, Cory's wife, stretched out on the couch to take a nap.

"At least she's quiet." Kelly whispered in my ear. "She's only a bitch when she's awake."

Crossing over the state line into Illinois, we started seeing groups of motorcycle riders heading west. Some were small groups, four or five riders. Others were larger, a dozen or more riders, riding staggered in a pack.

"Bet they're headin' towards Sturgis!' Cory exclaimed. "Man, are their butts gonna be sore by the time they get there!"

"I think it's ridiculous to drive twelve-hundred miles to some motorcycle rally!" Liz remarked, looking over at Kelly and me.

"Told ya." Kelly laughed. "Whenever she's awake, she's a bitch."

It was late afternoon, when we pulled into the Iowa 80 Travel Center. Cory pulled up to the diesel pumps to top off the tanks. The three of us girls headed for the restrooms, agreeing to meet the guys in one of the restaurants.

After eating, we headed west with Cody doing the driving. Liz was complaining about her job as a nurse's assistant to some proctologist. Nobody wanted to hear her whining, especially me.

"No wonder she's such a fucking bitch!" I thought. "She's dealing with assholes all the time!"

It was around 7:00pm when Cody wheeled into a rest area so everyone could use the restrooms and stretch their legs. I could see he was growing tired, especially his eyes.

"Why don't you let me drive for awhile?" I suggested. "You look like you could use a nap."

"You think you can handle the rig?" Cody asked.

"I'm a quick learner." I replied. "Besides, I'd rather be up front where I won't have to listen to Liz's constant bitching."

Sitting behind the wheel of the thirty-five foot Winnebago motorhome, I was beginning to regret having offered to drive. Cory, leaning over me, showed me where all the controls were. Looking out the side view mirrors gave me the feeling of what it must be like driving a train. I could barely see the rear end of the twenty foot trailer we were pulling.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Liz shouted, from her seat next to Kelly on the sofa. "The damn rally's gonna be over with before we get there!"

Shifting the motorhome into gear, I eased the coach back onto the interstate. Watching the speedometer, I gradually pushed the motorhome up to speed. Setting the cruise control, I eased back into the driver's seat.

"You handle this rig like a pro." Cory remarked from the passenger seat. "No one would ever guess it's your first time."

"Well, there's a first time for everything." I responded. "Isn't there?"

"I wish." Cory muttered.

Putting on a CD, the five of us relaxed while the miles quickly passed by. Amazingly, at least for me, I found myself capable of handling the motorhome and trailer at speeds approaching eighty miles per hour. Cory kicked his shoes off, reclining his seat back.

"Wake me when you want me to take over." He asserted, closing his eyes.

Looking in the rearview mirror I saw Cody and Kelly heading into the rear bedroom. Liz was stretched out on the sofa, covered by a light blanket. At least everyone was quiet for a change, especially Cory's wife.

Five hours later, I picked up I-29 and headed north towards South Dakota. Pulling into the first rest area I came to, I eased the rig into a parking space at the far end of the tourist center.

"Ok Stud!" I exclaimed, waking Cory from his nap. "You can take over."

"What? Where the hell are we?" He asked, still half-asleep.

"About a hundred and twenty miles south of Sioux Falls, South Dakota." I answered.

"Really! No shit!" Cory exclaimed, seeming quite amazed.

"Really! No shit!" I reiterated. "What's the matter? Did you think I'd get lost?"

"No. I didn't think you'd get lost." He replied. "I thought you'd get stressed out after fifty miles or so and want me to take over."

"I need to stretch my legs, maybe walk around a little." I stated, opening the door to the coach.

Cory followed me outside, stretching his arms and legs. The late night air felt exhilarating, refreshing my senses. Lifting my arms high above my head and twisting side to side, my t-shirt came out of my jeans, exposing my bare tummy. I caught Cory staring at my exposed skin. A faint smile formed on his face.

"Something strike you funny?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you had any tattoos." Cory responded.

"Well, you can stop your wondering." I affirmed. "I don't. But, I may get one...maybe even two while we're in Sturgis."

"Bet one'll be on your butt." Cory jested, cocking his head.

"Maybe. But I seriously doubt if you'll ever see it." I replied.

"See what?" Kelly inquired, stepping out of the motorcoach.

"Was Kaitlyn going to show you her tits?" She asked, laughing.

"No but that's an idea I'll keep in mind." Cory answered.

"We were talking about tattoos." I proclaimed.

"Tattoos! Cool!" Kelly exclaimed. "Let's each get one!"

"Ahhh...we'll talk about it." I laughed, sensing her excitement.

"We better get back on the road...before Liz starts hollering at us." I quipped.

"Cory, you drive." Kelly avowed. "I'll take the passenger seat."

"I'm gonna grab some sleep." I declared. "I'll try not to wake Cody."

"You...a...gonna get in bed with Cody?" Cory questioned, sounding quite stunned.

"A...yeah!" I replied. "You afraid I'm gonna rape your brother?"

"Nooooo. Just wondering, is all." Cory answered, raising his eyebrows.

The three of us reboarded the motorhome. Liz was waking up, pushing herself up to a sitting position on the couch.

"Are we there yet?" She asked. "Surely not."

"No, not yet." Kelly answered, sitting down in the passenger seat.

Cory wasn't paying any attention to either girl. His attentions were focused on me as I made my way towards the bedroom. Before opening the door, I pulled my t-shirt off, draping it across my shoulder.

"I'll see everyone later." I stated in my sexiest voice, winking at Cory.

I found Cody half-asleep, sprawled out across the queen-size bed wearing just his briefs. Tossing my t-shirt onto the nightstand, I slipped out of my jeans.

"I had a dream you'd be joining me." He kidded, patting the sheets.

"I hope you dreamed I'd be falling asleep on you." I quipped, crawling into bed and snuggling into his arms.

"I guess a blowjob would be out of the question." Cody surmised.

"Afraid so." I muttered.

It was nearing 8:00am when I woke up. Clearing my eyes, I found myself alone in bed. Opening the bedroom door slightly I saw Cody behind the wheel of the motorcoach, his brother, Cory sitting in the passenger seat. Kelly and Liz were sitting together on the couch, watching a movie. The two women appeared to be getting along, which was a bit of a surprise. More like a shock would better describe it!

Feeling the need for a shower, I slipped off my bra and panties, scooping up a towel and washcloth from the linen storage. Needless to say, it was no easy feat trying to take a shower in a motorhome traveling seventy miles per hour down an interstate highway. I managed to accomplish the task, returning to the bedroom to dry myself.

"Who is it?" I asked, hearing a light knocking on the door.

"It's me, Liz." The woman answered. "May I come in?"

"A...yeah...sure." I replied, hesitantly, wondering what she wanted.

Liz stepped into the bedroom, partially closing the door behind her. Holding the towel around me, I watched as she sauntered over to the bed, sitting down near the foot. Her eyes were looking directly at my legs, slowly traveling upwards until we were looking at each other face to face.

"Cody says we're getting close to a travel center." Liz stated. "We're gonna pull in and get some breakfast."

"Ok." I responded. "It won't take me long to get dressed."

I expected the girl to leave but instead she scooted back on the bed, getting more comfortable. I continued drying myself off with Liz watching my every move.

"You're quite beautiful." She complimented. "I bet you have to fend guys off like crazy."

"Not really." I responded, putting my right foot up on the bed so I could dry off my leg.

Liz gazed directly at my neatly-trimmed pussy, staring at it. I deliberately took my time, allowing her a good, long look.

"I hope the two of us can become friends like you and Kelly." She mumbled, looking at my bare breasts.

"That's fine with me." I responded. "Maybe the first thing we should do is call a truce."

"Ok." Liz agreed. "I'm willing if you are."

"Just quit your damn bitching and try and get along with everyone." I blatantly stated. "That should do for a start."

Liz nodded her head, then rose to her feet. As she stepped towards the door, I moved in front of her, blocking her exit.

"I'm not going to try and fuck your husband." I murmured. "But as for you...that might be a different story."

My bold comment caught the woman completely off-guard. Liz started to say something but she was at a loss for words. Her right hand moved to my waist, barely touching my warm flesh. She looked directly into my eyes, not knowing what to do next.

I was moments away from putting my lips on hers, moments from tempting her, moments from seducing her.

"Hey you guys!" Cory shouted from the front of the motorhome. "We're pulling off!"

"I'd better get dressed." I muttered, stepping away from the door. "I won't be long."

Liz frowned for just an instant, then exited the bedroom. I knew I had her right where I wanted her. All I had to do was find the right time and the right place to seduce the redhead.

The restaurant was busy, packed with motorcycling enthusiasts, no doubt on their way to Sturgis. People seemed quite happy, knowing they were just a few hours away from the rally.

"We've made pretty good time." Cody commented. "We should hit Sturgis around noon."

"How was your nap, Kaitlyn?" Cory asked, smirking. "Did you get any sleep?"

"I slept quite well. Thank you." I replied. "Snuggled in your brother's arms, I drifted right off."

It wasn't the answer he was looking for but it got the reaction I wanted. Cory's face turned blush-red with jealousy. He turned away from me, leaning back in his chair. I looked at Liz to get her reaction. She wasn't too happy with her husband, no doubt wondering if he was going to make a play to get me into bed.

After a good breakfast the group once again headed down the interstate. Cody was at the wheel with Cory sitting in the passenger seat. Our next stop would be Sturgis, home of the biggest motorcycle rally ever. According to news reports on the radio, six-hundred thousand motorcyclists were predicted to attend. The closer we got to the town of just over six thousand residents, the more motorcycles we saw. Motorhomes, cargo and motorcycle trailers pulled by everything under the sun, blended in with the riders. We were all getting more excited with each passing mile.

Cody wheeled the rig off the interstate at the first exit into Sturgis, trying to avoid having to drive through town. Still, we ran into a huge traffic jam. Slowly working our way with the flow of traffic, we managed to get through it.

"Next stop, Creekview Campground!" Cody shouted, accelerating the motorhome. "God damn, I'll be glad when we get there!"

The campground, located a couple of miles east of Sturgis, was close enough to all the events yet far enough away to offer a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. While the guys made the hookups for electricity and water, we girls set about prepping the motorhome for the weeklong stay.

"What's first on the agenda?" Kelly asked. "Tattoos, shopping or riding?"

"Let's see what the guys have in mind." Liz suggested. "Hopefully, it's something better than sitting around drinking beer."

Hearing the ramp door on the cargo trailer being lowered, we exited the motorhome to give them a hand with the motorcycles. I was licking my lips, anxious to get out and get riding.

"They've got some local maps up at the main office building." Cory stated. "Might be a good idea if we picked up a few."

Kelly and Liz offered to walk up and get us some while the rest of us worked at getting the bikes unloaded and wiped down. Cory's motorcycle, a two-tone red and black Heritage Softail came out first. It was a beautiful bike, perfect for riding double with its large rider and passenger seats and leather saddlebags.

My Screamin' Eagle Fat Boy came off next, then Cody's Road King. Parked next to each other, they looked quite impressive for a bunch of first-time rally attendees.

"Let's ride down to Deadwood." Kelly suggested. "I hear it's quite a tourist attraction."

"Maybe tomorrow." Cory asserted. "I'm too tired from traveling to ride today."

"I'm game!" Cody spoke up. "Deadwood sounds like a great idea!"

"Me too." I affirmed.

"Liz can ride with me." I quickly added before she had a chance to make up an excuse to stay with her husband.

"Liz doesn't care anything about riding." Cory immediately countered, giving me a scowl. "She's just along for the trip."

"I've got an extra pair of chaps you can wear if you wanna go." I offered, looking directly at Liz. "I'm sure they'll fit you."

"Will these sneakers be alright to wear?" She inquired, looking down at her shoes.

"Sure." I replied. "Nobody's gonna care what you're wearing."

"Or not wearing." Kelly quipped. "Remember, this is Sturgis."

Cody, Kelly, Liz and I took off from the campground leaving Cory behind. Blending in with the sea of motorcycles, we gradually made our way along Lazelle Street. Vendors lined both sides of the busy avenue as well as the side streets.

"Wow! This is sooooo awesome!" Liz exclaimed. "I've never seen so many motorcycles!"

Her statements reiterated my thoughts. Bikes of all types and makes cruised the busy boulevards from dawn until well after midnight each night of the rally. Harley-Davidsons ruled by majority but nobody really cared what you rode. Old or new, Harley or Honda, it was the camaraderie of being with other bikers that really mattered.

It took us over an hour to make it through town but none of us were complaining. We'd seen an eyeful and were eager to see it all over again. Riding southwest on the curvy two-lane highway towards Deadwood, we were awestruck by the magnificent scenery of the mountains and forests.

For someone who supposedly didn't care anything about motorcycles, Liz rode like an experienced passenger. She leaned the bike, making the ride effortless for me. Her hands on my waist barely gripped me. Cody rode up besides us, then sped forward till we were riding staggered. Kelly turned around, giving us the thumbs-up and a big grin.

Riding into Deadwood, notoriously famous from its Wild West days, it was clear the town was prepared for the onslaught of motorcyclists. Streets were blocked off for motorcycle parking and auxiliary police were strategically positioned to direct the flow of traffic.

We parked the motorcycles on Main Street, backing them in diagonally. Since we were all thirsty, a cold beer sounded good. Saloon Number 10 was packed but we managed to get served fairly quickly. Downing one right off, we ordered another to temper our thirsts.

Liz was standing next to me, her body pressed against mine by the throng of bikers. Cody and Kelly were facing us. Not giving it a thought, I put my arm around Liz's slender waist and pulled her into me. I kissed her full on the lips but only for a brief moment. She didn't make an attempt to pull away or break the kiss. She looked shocked, then her smile told me she enjoyed it.

"Don't I get one?" Kelly questioned.

"It'll cost you a beer." I quipped, grinning. "A nice cold one."

Kelly leaned into me, pressing her lips hard against mine. Her tongue forced its way inside my mouth, stabbing against mine. I could feel the heat rising in my body as she prolonged the kiss. When our lips finally parted, I took a deep breath, taking a moment to regain my bearings.

Looking around, I didn't see but a few people even taking notice of our actions. After all, this was the Sturgis Rally and what goes on in Sturgis, stays in Sturgis.

Leaving Saloon Number 10, the four of us continued down the busy street. We looked through several tourist and souvenir shops before strolling into Deadwood Dick's, a bar with a gaming room. Cody and Kelly were anxious to try their luck on the slot machines so we stood by while they pumped several rolls of quarters into the machines without any luck.

Leaving Deadwood Dick's we ambled down Main Street again, looking over all the bikes. Spotting several choppers parked side-by-side, I had to stop and look them over.

"You'd look really hot on one of those." Cody commented.

"Kaitlyn would look hot on anything." Liz remarked.

"You gonna buy one while you're out here?" Kelly asked.

"Maybe." I replied, grinning sheepishly. "I noticed several custom bike dealers along Lazelle Street when we rode through Sturgis."