Two Wheel Desires Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brushing my fingers lightly over one of the custom-built choppers, I knew I had to have one. To me, owning a chopper was riding the ultimate on two wheels.

"I wouldn't mind having a trike." Liz commented as we continued walking around downtown Deadwood.

"I thought you didn't care about motorcycles or riding?" Cody questioned, hearing her comment.

"I don't think I could handle a two-wheeler without laying it down but a trike I'm sure I could handle." She asserted. "I'm just worried about balancing a bike all by myself."

The three of us were all quite surprised at Liz's revelations. At least it was a pleasant surprise that none of us was about to complain about.

It was almost 11:00 pm when we rode back through Sturgis and out to the campground. Cory was stretched out on the couch, asleep after drinking a half-dozen beers. Our first day at the rally had been a long one and we were all pretty much worn out.

Cody and Kelly took the bedroom for the first night, while Liz and I set up the sleeper sofa for ourselves. Cory was comfortable where he was so there was no sense waking him.

With all the motorhome's curtains drawn, I slipped off my t-shirt, chaps and bluejeans, tossing my clothes into an empty chair. Throwing a sheet and a light blanket on the sleeper sofa, I watched as Liz slipped out of her clothes. She had a great figure, though her breasts were small.

"You gonna sleep in your bra and panties?" Liz questioned. "I usually wear a nightgown."

"What makes you think we're gonna get any sleep?" I kidded with a slight laugh.

Liz froze for a moment, wondering if I actually meant what I said. Unhooking my bra, I tossed it with the rest of my clothes. Liz's eyes fixated on my bare breasts.

"Your...your breasts are beautiful." She stammered. "Much nicer than mine."

"There's nothing wrong with your breasts." I asserted. "You shouldn't feel ashamed of what you've got."

Liz's hands slowly traveled up her back to unhook the clasp on her bra. She seemed nervous about baring herself in front of me so turned off the lights and climbed into bed. Liz slipped into bed, stretching out beside me, making sure the light blanket covered her small breasts.

"You alright?" I whispered, sliding my hand beneath the cover to grasp hers.

"Yeah. I'm fine." She murmured, turning her head to face me. "I was just thinking about us kissing this afternoon."

"Did it bother you?" I asked

"No. Not at all." She responded. "It just took me by surprise."

We laid there in silence, both of us looking up at the ceiling. We could hear soft moans coming from the rear bedroom. I started to laugh, hearing Cody and Kelly obviously going at it. I put my hand over my mouth to keep from waking Cory, still fast asleep on the sofa. My laughter must have been contagious as it got Liz laughing.

"Why should they have all the fun?" I thought, propping myself up on my elbows.

Looking over at Liz, even in the darkness, I sensed she was thinking the same thing. I pulled the covers back, slowly exposing her small breasts. Liz's eyes looked down at her chest, watching my hand slowly brushing upward over her tummy. Leaning over the woman, I put my lips lightly on hers. We kissed softly, quickly progressing to a more passionate kiss. Liz was chewing on my lips, drying to draw them into her mouth. Her teeth nibbled on my lower lip. I feared she might start biting. I pulled back abruptly, breaking our kiss.

"Turn over on your tummy." I whispered. "Let me get you off."

Liz hesitated for a moment before complying. I pushed the covers to the foot of the sleeper sofa with my feet.

"Lift your hips so I can slide your panties off." I murmured in her ear.

Liz lifted herself, allowing me to push her panties down her legs and then off. I slid my arm underneath her, pulling her arms in close to her body. Her body became rigid, apprehensive at what I was going to do.

"Just relax." I whispered, kissing her on the back of the neck. "Let me work my magic."

Spreading the redhead's slender legs apart, I slid my hand down the crack of her butt, letting my fingers trace lightly over the folds at her pussy. Liz moaned, pushing her face into the pillow to stifle the sound. Holding her tight against my body, I slid a finger inside her pussy, then two fingers. Liz's body reacted like I hoped it would. She began quivering as I slowly stroked my fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

I kissed her shoulders then her back, easing any fears she might have. Looking over at Cory, I saw he was still sound asleep. Turning my attentions back to his wife, I kept stroking her, working her pussy faster and harder. Liz's moans were getting louder, her breathing becoming more labored. I wanted her to get the most out of our first sexual experience. I slowed my pace, letting her enjoy the physical stimulation.

Her body trembled as I continued fingering her pussy. I felt her muscles involuntarily contract around my fingers as I brought her closer to an orgasm. The heat emanating from her body was making us both perspire. Sliding a finger down over Liz's clit, I rubbed it furiously, causing the woman to convulse as the orgasm consumed her body. Lifting her face from the pillow, she cried out, shrieking my name. My arms held her tight until the sexual bliss she was experiencing finally faded into memory. We were both out of breath but still holding onto each other.

The motorhome was quiet except for Cory's snoring, which had seemed to grow louder than ever.

"Are we gonna have to listen to that all night long?" I whispered in Liz's ear with a laugh.

"Rub his chest a little." Liz mumbled. "That usually gets him to stop."

Climbing off the bed, I eased over to the sleeping Cory. Rubbing his muscular chest, he stopped snoring, then rolled onto his side.

To be continued...