Two Wheel Desires Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stretching out on the sofa, I laid on my side so I could get an occasional glimpse of what was going on in the bedroom. The foursome's guttural moans and groans weren't going to let me get any sleep. If anything, their sexual antics were making me horny. Rick was slamming into Liz so hard, the loud smacking sounds of their bodies was having an effect on me. Kelly was begging Trey to fuck her harder, screaming out his name.

"Christ! How long are they gonna go at it!" I thought with a laugh. "And how the hell can Cody and Heather sleep through it all. It must be the beer!"

After slipping into the bathroom for a quick shower, I returned to the couch, keeping the bath towel wrapped around me. Cody was awake, his eyes watching me as I stretched out. The bedroom was quiet and the door was shut.

"You ok?" I whispered, glancing over at Cody but only seeing his bare feet.

"Yeah. I'm ok." He muttered.

"I guess Kelly finally got to fulfill her fantasy." He stated, propping himself up on his elbows. "She never screamed like that for me."

"For God's sake Cody!" I exclaimed. "Get over it! Counting her, you've fucked four different women in less than a week! Kelly's only had one other cock besides yours!"

"She had Rick's cock in her mouth!" Cody asserted. "I heard her slurping down on his meat like a fucking animal!"

"I can't blame her for that." I quipped, laughing. "If I had it pointed near my face I'd slam my lips down on it till I could lick his balls."

"I'd like to see that." Cody laughed. "You can practice on me if you want."

"No thanks." I responded. "You've had enough sex to last most men a lifetime."

"Didn't Heather give you any lip service?" I questioned.

"Ohhhh yeahhhhhhhh!" Cody decreed. "Heather's got a tight mouth to go along with that tight pussy!"

"Then you've got nothing to complain about." I stated just before falling asleep.

I hadn't been asleep for more than a couple of hours before I felt someone shaking me gently to awaken me. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw Trey leaning over me, his face close to mine. He put a finger over my lips, motioned for me to join him outside. Pulling my bathtowel close around me, I stepped outside into the cool night air.

"What's the matter?" I asked, keeping my voice down.

"Nothing's the matter." Trey responded. "I just wanna know where you and I stand, that's all."

"Where you and I stand." I reiterated. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I've been trying to get a hold of you since the day you left your father's company." He stated. "I even drove over to your house."

"I moved out of the house a couple of weeks after I resigned." I avowed. "It didn't belong to me. It was just one of the perks of being Vice-President."

"Why didn't you call me? Why didn't you let me know where you were?" Trey asked, his anger showing in his voice. "Don't you think I deserved that much?"

"No, I don't." I blatantly replied. "We had a brief fling and that was all there was to it."

"We never had a relationship." I continued. "Are you forgetting you're engaged...or should I say were engaged. When you couldn't find me, did you turn to Heather for comfort...or is she just another passing fancy...another strange piece of ass you'll eventually grow tired of?"

"Hey! What's going on out here?" Cody asked, stepping down from the motorhome.

"Nothing's going on!" I answered, brushing past him. "Nothing at all!"

Lighting up a cigarette, the flame from my lighter allowed me to see Heather sitting up on the sleeper sofa. She had the blanket pulled up, covering her breasts.

"Kaitlyn, I'm...I'm sorry." She stuttered. "I didn't mean to come between you and Trey."

"Heather, you didn't come between me and Trey." I affirmed, taking a long drag off the cigarette. "You and I...we were just two more notches on his fucking dick and nothing more."

"What about me?" Kelly spoke up, coming out of the darkened bedroom. "Better make that three notches instead of two."

"Let's face it. We all got what we wanted...including Trey." I declared.

"But with you, it was something special." Heather asserted. "I think it's you he really loves."

"When he was in bed with Kelly, I doubt if he was thinking of me." I concluded. "He damn sure wasn't thinking of you or his fiancé!"

"They broke up." Heather contended. "Trey said it was because she was jealous of him."

"Jealous! Distrustful would be more like it!" I contradicted.

Cody stepped back into the motorhome with Trey right behind him. He walked past me, glaring at Heather.

"Better get dressed." He stated in a commanding tone. "I'll wake up Rick."

"I'll put on a pot of coffee, since almost everyone's awake." Kelly muttered, slipping on a robe.

Heather slid out from beneath the blanket, running for the bathroom. While she cleaned herself up, I gathered up her clothes.

"Maybe we oughta ask Heather if she wants to stay and go back with us." Cody suggested, pulling me aside.

"That's not a bad idea." Kelly murmured, reinforcing Cody's suggestion. "Trey doesn't act like he's in the best of moods."

"That may set him off." I muttered, not thinking it was such a great idea.

"I'll ask her." Trey volunteered. "If she agrees I'll ride over and pick up her things."

"I hope you're doing this for Heather and not for your dick." I avowed. "The last thing I'd want is for you to end up like him."

Watching from the motorhome's passenger seat, I saw Heather nod her head yes. Cody approached Trey and Rick. Trey glared at me, then at Heather without saying a word.

"I'll be right back." Cody stated, stepping out of the motorhome behind the guys. "I'd sure like to have a hot cup of coffee waiting on me."

"Well, I'm glad that's over." Kelly sighed after the coach's door was closed.

"Course, the four of us girls are probably gonna wear ole' Cody to a frazzle!" She laughed.

Liz came out of the bedroom dressed in hip-hugger bluejeans and a midriff top. She looked at Heather and then at Kelly and me.

"Where'd the guys go?" She asked, wiping the sleep from her eyes.

"They went to Hell!" Kelly jested. "We fucked 'em all to death."

"Thank God. My pussy's sore." Liz mumbled, plopping down on the couch.

An hour later, Cody returned with Heather's belongings. I had a hot cup of coffee waiting for him the instant he stepped inside.

"It's the last day!" Cody announced, taking a sip of his coffee. "The weather's gonna be perfect for ridin' and that's what we're gonna do! No arguments!"

Leaving shortly after sunrise, we stopped for breakfast at the Full Throttle Saloon and then rode south to Custer State Park. Heather rode with Liz on her trike. I rode the chopper with the extended forks to get a feel on how it would handle curvy roads. It was a handful at first but I finally got the hang of it. The power was awesome, adding to the complexity of the bike. I was happy...and so was everyone else.

It was early evening when we rode back into Sturgis. Stopping for pizza and cold beer would be our last hooray at the rally so we indulged ourselves. Returning to the campgrounds, we packed the bikes in carefully, squeezing three bikes into the front of the trailer and the trike and chopper in last.

"Who's gonna be my guest of honor tonight?" Cody laughed after we stepped inside the motorhome.

"I am." I spoke up before anyone could say a word. "Just give me time to grab a shower first."

Cody was waiting for me in the bedroom when I walked in. The girls had put fresh sheets on the bed and opened up a chilled bottle of red wine for us. Two candles on the nightstands illuminated the bedroom.

"Romantic, isn't it?" Cody murmured, handing me a lit cigarette and a glass of wine.

"I could use a little romance in my life about now." I whispered, kissing his lips ever so lightly.

It felt great being in bed with someone who cared about me for just more than my body. I felt Cody had more than just a sexual desire for me but he would never admit it. I didn't want him to either. I'd already experienced too much turmoil to add breaking up a good marriage to the list.

Finishing the glass of wine, I snuffed out my cigarette, putting both on the nightstand. Cody took me in his arms, kissing me soft and lovingly. I melted into his embrace, my desires smoldering, begging to be extinguished.

Cody nibbled at my earlobe, knowing how much it turned me on. His lips traveled slowly down my neck, placing moist kisses in my most sensitive areas. My fingers gripped his arms as his mouth glided over my breasts, flicking his tongue over my sensitive nipples. Cody suckled each nipple till he had me whimpering. His hands brushed lightly over my tummy, then over my pubic hair, tugging lightly on a few wisps.

My legs were taut, hindering his access to my pussy. Cody's middle finger rubbed over the sheath hiding my clit. My legs parted with a mind of their own. His hand slipped between my legs, brushing over the wet folds of my pussy. Cody was taking his time, taunting me with his fingers, knowing how much I wanted his tongue inside me. I pushed his shoulders downward but he resisted. My fingers entwined in his thick hair, forcing him lower.

Cody's tongue licked up and down each side of my pussy until I was lifting my butt off the sheets, working in unison with his mouth. His tongue licked over the folds of my pussy, sending me higher. My breasts were heaving with each hard breath I took. I tried to grasp the back of his head to guide his tongue inside me. Cody clutched my hands, interlocking our fingers. The instant his tongue slithered inside me, I lost all control. My orgasm rose like a rocket, sending me over the edge.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD, GODDDDDDDDDD!" I screamed out.

Cody sucked hard on my clit, prolonging the strong sexual experience until I almost passed out. As my orgasm started to fade, he brought me up again, this time sucking out my flowing juices.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CODYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" I cried out, grasping his fingers tighter.

The second orgasm took my breath away, making me gasp hard for each breath. Cody rose from between my legs to a kneeling position, his cock protruding bigger than ever from his loins. His fingers brushed lightly over my legs, giving me time to recuperate.

"Fuck me Cody." I begged. "Fuck me now."

Lifting my legs, he placed the back of my knees in the crook of his arms. Aiming his cock at the entrance to my pussy, he pushed just hard enough to slip the head inside. He leaned down, kissing me more passionately than ever. I felt the length of his shaft slowly penetrating deeper and deeper as we kissed.

"I wanna make this last forever." Cody whispered when our lips parted.

My hands gripped his upper arms as the two of us slowly built a steady tempo. Rocking with each other, I could feel another orgasm building deep within. I wanted to make this experience memorable for the both of us so I resigned myself to let Cody take complete control. His balls slapped rhythmically against my ass with each stroke as we kept fucking each other, savoring the strong sexual sensations.

My quivering body signaled Cody I was nearing orgasm. Both of us were perspiring profusely. Sweat dripped off Cody's forehead onto my heaving breasts. He was gritting his teeth to keep from climaxing.

"FUCK ME HARD!" I screamed out, digging my fingernails into his arm. "GIVE IT TO ME!"

Cody slammed his cock into me hard and fast. My orgasm rose quickly, erupting like a volcano. My pussy tightened around his shaft just as his first hot load disgorged into me.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!" I moaned. "FUCKKKKKKKKK!"

Cody kept fucking me as his cum spewed into my pussy. His hips slowed then his entire body went rigid. He collapsed on top of me, his breathing raspy and labored. I held his sweat-soaked body in my arms, clutch him tight.

"I love you Kaitlyn." He muttered, trying to catch his breath. "I mean it. I really love you."

"I know." I murmured. "I love you too."

After several minutes, Cody managed to get his breath, rolling off of me onto his back. His hand reached over and grabbed mine, squeezing our fingers together. We both lay there, looking up at the ceiling.

"I could sure use a drink." Cody mumbled. "How about you?"

I nodded my head, too tired to speak. It took all my remaining strength to prop myself up on my elbows. I watched Cody pour two more glasses of wine and light up a cigarette for us to share.

"Feeling better?" He asked, handing me the wine.

"Yeah, much better." I replied, giving him a warm smile.

We swapped the cigarette back and forth and sipped the wine with neither of us saying a word. When we finished, Cody set the glasses aside. I snuggled into his arms, watching the flickering candlelight dance on the walls.

Sleeping soundly throughout the night, I awoke shortly after sunrise, still in Cody's warm embrace. I eased his arm aside, trying not to wake him. As I stepped out of the bedroom, I saw the girls were all up, packing stuff away for the trip home. The smell of freshly brewed coffee snapped me fully awake. I walked over to my purse, fishing out a pack of cigarettes.

"Cody still asleep?" Kelly asked, stuffing the styrofoam cups into one of the overhead cabinets.

"Yeah, like a baby." I mumbled, lighting up my first cigarette of the day.

Liz handed me a cup of coffee, fixing one for herself and Kelly. Heather stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around herself. She looked at me leaning against the kitchen counter wearing nothing but smile, a cigarette in one hand, a cup of coffee in the other.

"How was your night?" She asked with a coy grin on her beautiful face.

"Fulfilling." I answered, taking a drag off the cigarette.

Heather sauntered slowly towards me. Stopping a few feet away, she unwrapped the towel, tossing it on the couch. My eyes scanned slowly over her body from her face down to her toes. She had a fantastic figure, beautiful breasts, sculptured waist and curvaceous hips. I wanted to pull her close and kiss her full on the lips but I resisted the temptation.

"Do I meet with your approval?" She asked.

"I'll let you know after I get a taste of you." I answered in my sexiest voice.

Cody came stumbling out of the bedroom, interrupting our moment.

"As soon as I get a shower we better be hitting the road." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. "Traffic's gonna be a bitch."

"I'll join you." I declared, staring into Heather's captivating blue eyes. "I missed sharing the last shower with someone."

An hour later, we pulled out of the Creekview Campground. We were anxious to get home and get some rest but everyone dreaded the thought of having to wait a whole year before returning to Sturgis. Cody eased the rig through traffic and out onto the interstate. All eyes were looking out the windows, watching motorcyclists traveling in both directions. No one said a word as we cruised along with the flow of traffic.

Two hours later, Cody pulled into a truck stop to fill up the fuel tanks. Since we hadn't eaten, everyone opted to grab a bite of breakfast before getting back on the interstate.

While we ate, someone brought up the subject of naming the new biker bar. Kelly wanted something that said "biker hangout" without being too cutesy. Names were tossed out at random, only to be rejected for one reason or another. We finally narrowed the selections down to Outlaws, Jokers, Softtails, which sounded like a lesbian bar and Kelly's, which was my idea.

Two biker couples in the booth across the aisle from us overheard out conversation. The liked "Outlaws" over the others so we agreed to adopt the name. It sounded like a biker hangout and the name had pizzazz. Besides, it was Kelly's suggestion so she should have had the pick anyway.

Back on the interstate, Cody stretched out on the couch, watching a movie with his wife and Liz. Heather sat in the front passenger seat while I drove.

"You think you'll ever come back to Regency?" Heather inquired, starting up a conversation. "Your father hasn't filled your position yet."

"For now, I'll say no." I replied. "I don't foresee that ever changing."

"Everyone thought you'd be the one to succeed your father when he retired." She stated.

"So did my father." I asserted. "But I would've had to stay married and I wasn't about to. Gary wants a divorce so he can run off to California with his male lover."

"Besides, I'm enjoying life for a change." I added. "I don't have to set an alarm clock or answer to anyone but myself."

We chatted about the biker bar and what our plans were. Heather brought me up to date on all the goings-on at Regency Investments, going into great detail about Brad Kessler, the personnel manager, getting caught in some sleazy motel with his secretary.

After almost six hours behind the wheel of the motorhome, towing the trailer at well over seventy miles per hour, I was ready for a break. Pulling into a rest area approximately one hour west of Des Moines, I eased the rig into an open parking space among the other RV's and tractor-trailers.

Everyone bailed out to stretch their legs and breathe in some fresh air. My body wasn't as tired as my eyes were. I'd be driving later on that night so I wanted to get some sleep while I had the chance.

The rain, pounding hard on the roof of the motorhome, woke me just as Cody wheeled the coach into a rest area along the interstate. Thunder, off in the distance, rumbled like a rolling boulder. Slipping on my jeans and at tank-top, I went to join the others and see where we were.

"Leave her set Kaitlyn." Cody ordered, climbing out of the driver's seat. "According to the weather forecast, this is a pretty big thunderstorm with strong winds coming out of the south."

"I'll put on a pot of coffee." Liz stated, heading for the coffeemaker. "We may be here for awhile."

"Wonder how many bikers are out there riding in this weather?" Kelly asserted, sounding worried. "They'll be drenched."

"If they can make it this far, they can get shelter at the information center." Heather stated. "At least they'll be in out of the weather."

Lighting up a cigarette, I sat down in the front passenger seat, staring out the windshield. Traffic going in both directions was passing by at greatly reduced speeds. Semis were pulling off the interstate, filling the rest area to capacity as the storm's intensity increased. Everyone was looking out the windows, sipping coffee and watching the rain pour down. I was anxious to get back on the road but not until the rain let up.

"Biketoberfest is the latter part of October." Cody stated out of the blue. "It's down in Daytona Beach. Is anyone interested in going?"

"I'll go if I can get off work." Liz immediately replied. "I haven't been to Florida since I was a kid."

"How about it Kaitlyn?" Kelly inquired. "Think we should take time away from the biker bar to enjoy some sun and sand?"

"Sure, why not." I replied, lighting up another cigarette. "Biketoberfest is only a four day event."

"We'll need to make hotel reservations as soon as possible." Cody affirmed. "There probably won't be a room available within fifty miles of Daytona if we don't."

"I'll call as soon as we get home." Kelly volunteered. "How many rooms do we wanna reserve?"

"Why not get two rooms with two queen-size beds?" Cody suggested. "That way we'll be sure to have enough space for everyone."

Looking over at Heather, sitting by herself on the couch, I noticed she seemed to have distanced herself from the group. She had a worried look on her face. I hoped she wasn't worried about Trey, wondering if he and Rick had made it home safely.

Walking over to the kitchen area, I fixed us both a cup of coffee.

"Here ya go." I said, handing her a cup and sitting down next to her.

"You ok?" I questioned. "You're awfully quiet."