Two Wheel Desires Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I'm fine." Heather muttered. "Just a little tired."

"You wanna go down to Biketoberfest with us?" I asked. "You're more than welcome to go."

"Oh...I'd go but I don't have any vacation time left." She replied, brushing her long black hair away from her face. "Besides, I don't have a bike of my own to ride. I feel funny having to ride behind someone all the time."

"That's an awful lot of excuses not to go." I kidded, running my fingers through her hair. "Sure I can't change your mind?"

"You really want me to go?" She murmured, leaning closer to me. "I will if you really want me to."

Setting my coffee down, I took Heather's from her hand, placing it next to mine. With the thunder rumbling off in the distance, I eased her face closer to mine, kissing her softly on the lips. She didn't resist my advances as I prolonged the kiss till I had to catch my breath.

"I really want you to go." I whispered.

Heather nodded her head, glancing at the others to see if they were watching us. They were but nobody said a word or made mention of it.

With the storm letting up, traffic started pulling back onto the interstate. Cody, Kelly and Liz drifted off to the bedroom. Heather sat next to meet in the passenger seat as I eased the motorhome up to speed.

"I've had the best time of my life being with you guys." Heather declared with a big smile.

"Maybe the best times are still ahead of us." I suggested. "You never can tell."

To Be Continued...