Two Wheel Desires Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching for a glass of the Sangria, I poured most of it over her upper body, letting it flow over her breasts and tummy, then onto the sheets. Licking the wine off her body had a soothing effect on Heather. She was softly purring, thoroughly enjoying my tongue lapping up the alcohol.

Pouring the rest of the Sangria over her pubic mound, I watched the wine trickling down between her legs, knowing it was saturating the lips of her pussy before dribbling onto the sheets. I kissed her tummy, gradually moving my lips down over her trimmed pubic hair.

Heather was moaning my name with each breath, begging me to bring her to orgasm. Sliding my hand between her legs, Heather parted them wide, allowing me total access to her hot, little pussy. Licking up and down the swollen folds, I sensed she was nearing another orgasm. Not wanting to taunt her until she was uncomfortable, I sucked hard on her budding clit, flicking wildly at it with my tongue. Heather arched upward, almost throwing me off her body.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHH KATEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She screamed aloud. "ARGHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

I snaked my tongue inside Heather's wanton pussy, swirling it around to prolong the astonishing orgasm. Her fingernails clawed at my body, scraping my skin. I pressed my lips hard against her pussy, tasting her flowing juices, sucking them into my mouth. Heather's entire body trembled uncontrollably as the orgasm consumed her body. As quickly as it erupted, it faded, dropping her body like a rock.

Heather's breathing was labored, her face flushed. Positioning myself over her spent form, I waited till her eyes slowly opened. They were glassy and blurred, trying to focus on me hovering over her. A faint smile formed on her face that gradually changed to a grin.

"You ok?" I whispered.

"Yeah." Heather mumbled, nodding her head.

Reaching for the other glass of Sangria, I took a drink, holding it in my mouth. Leaning down, I put my mouth against Heather's, letting the wine trickle from my mouth into hers. Her tongue licked the remains from my lips, savoring the taste.

"Turn over onto your tummy." I commanded after giving her a short time to regain her strength.

"What?" Heather muttered, her eyes growing large.

"Turn over onto your tummy." I reiterated. "I'm not done yet."

Heather rolled onto her tummy, positioning herself in the middle of the bed. I slipped a pillow under the girl to elevate her butt. Picking up the glass of Sangria, I poured it sparingly over her back, watching it trickle down her sides. The last of the wine I poured over her Chinese dragon tattoo and down the crack of her ass, letting it seep into her asshole and swollen pussy.

Starting at her shoulders, I lapped up the wine, sliding my mouth downward towards her shapely butt. My fingers slipped down her crack, massaging her pussy with my fingers and her asshole with my thumb.

"Ummmmmmm!" Heather moaned. "That feels wonderful!"

Forcing my thumb into her butt, I worked my middle finger into her pussy, stroking both slow and easy. Heather started working with my hand, bucking her hips against my hand as I gradually increased my tempo. She was moaning into the pillow to stifle her voice. I kept fucking my fingers into her ass and her pussy, teasing her clit with my other hand.

Heather pushed hard against my hand, gripping it with her legs. I felt her warm cum flowing from her pussy, saturating my fingers as another orgasm devoured her body. She convulsed, then went rigid as the sexual gratification robbed her of her remaining strength. I slipped my fingers from her body, massaging the fluids into her ass cheeks.

Heather was breathing hard, gasping for each breath. I rolled the woman onto her back so she could breathe easier. Her body was extremely warm and covered in perspiration. I held her hand, entwining my fingers with hers. She gripped my hand with what little strength she had, pulling me down to her. Sensing she wanted me to comfort her, I put my arms around the girl, pulling her in close to my body.

It was after sunset when I awoke. Heather was sound asleep in my arms, our bodies covered with the sticky residue from the Sangria. Gently waking the woman, I suggested we shower and get cleaned up. Washing Heather's hair, I marveled at the luster of her coal black hair. It took us quite awhile to get the Sangria washed off our bodies but neither of us complained as the warm water invigorated our bodies.

"I wish it could be like this all the time." Heather muttered, kissing me lovingly on the lips. "But we both know that's not going to happen."

"No, I'm afraid it's not." I responded, tossing her a towel. "But that doesn't mean we can't be together occasionally."

"Heather, for you, I'd give up men." She confessed, giving me an adoring look. "I really mean that."

"I can't say that...and you shouldn't be saying it either." I affirmed, drying myself off. "I need a man in my life, a man who can fuck me till I scream...or make love to me until I can't stand to be without him."

"Wow! You really do prefer men, don't you?" Heather exclaimed, somewhat surprised.

"Yes, I do." I proclaimed. "I've always preferred men. It's just that I seem to have a knack for picking the wrong ones."

"Like Trey?" She questioned, blow-drying her hair.

"Yeah, like Trey and my soon-to-be ex." I answered. "It's easy to confuse love with lust."

"So, what was it we just experienced?" Heather inquired, shutting off the blow-dryer. "Was it love or lust?"

"Lust." I replied. "That's all it was...just lust."

Seeing the disappointed look appear on her face, I knew it wasn't the answer she was hoping to hear but I had to be truthful. When it came to affections I wasn't about to toy with anyone, especially someone special.

I dropped Heather off at her car in the deserted parking lot behind the Regency Building. We shared a tender kiss before she exited my car. I sensed she still wasn't happy but I wasn't about to make any kind of commitment to appease her feelings.

Wednesday morning, I arrived at the Outlaws project site shortly after 7:00am. Several pickup trucks were parked near the construction trailer including one I recognized as Cody's. Exiting my car, I could hear the distinct sounds of work being done inside the three-story building. Large trucks to carry off the last of the demolition debris were lined up in the alley.

Stepping inside the construction trailer I found Kelly sitting at her desk, talking on her cell phone. Cody was chatting with the demolition contractor, both of them drinking coffee and staring out at the building. All three of them looked at me, taking note of my business attire.

I fixed myself a cup of coffee, waiting for the contractor to leave so I could meet with Cody and Kelly. He took the hint, making an excuse to check on his men.

"What's with the business suit?" Cody inquired, giving me an approving smile.

"I'm going back to work at my old job at Regency." I replied. "In fact, I'm starting today."

"I take it that means you're backing out on the partnership?" He concluded, looking somewhat disappointed. "We're going to have to shut down the project?"

"Shut down the project!" Kelly exclaimed, shutting off her cell phone. "What happened?"

"Kaitlyn's going back to work at the Regency Investment Group!" Cody answered before I could say a word. "We don't have any other choice but to shut down the project."

"You didn't have any luck finding any investment capital?" Kelly questioned.

"Let's not jump to conclusions." I responded, lighting up a cigarette.

"First off, I did get the money." I declared. "I made a deal with my father. He's agreed to put up three-hundred thousand dollars as long as I guarantee it plus show him a sizeable profit."

"What's all that mean?" Kelly asked.

"It means I have to go back to my old job plus keep an eye on the project." I replied. "As for the sizeable profit, I figure eight percent should satisfy him. We're not talking several million dollars so I'd consider that sufficient."

"I assume there'll have to be some kind of legal documents drawn up." Cody surmised. "And what about this guarantee you mentioned? What's that mean?"

"I'll have the documents drawn up by the end of the day." I responded. "Basically, I'll have the papers state the investment is a simple loan with interest compounded monthly. Once the money is paid back, Regency Investments will be out of it."

"What if something happens and we default?" Kelly inquired. "Does that mean we could lose everything?"

"Actually...it means I'd have to repay the money." I stammered. "I'd be held responsible."

"Geez! That means your father can't lose!" Cody concluded. "But you could!"

"That's the deal he offered me." I asserted. "I'm willing to go the risk but I'll need something in return. I feel that's only fair."

"How about if we offer you fifty percent of the business?" Cody proposed. "That includes fifty percent ownership of the building."

"Alright but only until the money is paid back with interest." I agreed. "Then I want out. I'll take fifty percent of the profit each month once we open. When the loan is paid off, the profit will be all yours."

"Agreed!" Cody exclaimed, giving me a hug.

Before leaving, I explained to the couple that I'd set up an account to pay the bills and cover the renovation costs. With me controlling the checkbook, I could monitor the expenses, leaving Kelly free to manage the project. All she had to do was follow my plan. If she had a question or a problem came up, she could phone me at work. I'd spend as much time on the project site as I could but I knew it wouldn't be much.

Arriving at work, I spent a few minutes chatting with Evelyn before going up to my fourth floor office. Stopping at the coffee bar before proceeding to my office, I spotted Trey walking down the hallway towards me. He was carrying a box of fluorescent light bulbs and his toolbelt.

"Welcome back!" He stated, walking up to me. "It's good to see you back!"

"It's good to be back." I replied.

Setting his toolbelt on the coffee bar, Trey slipped his hand to my waist, giving it a squeeze.

"Maybe now we can pick up where we left off." He murmured with a smirk.

"That's strike one." I asserted, pushing his hand away. "That's never going to happen."

"What's with you women anyway?" He chided, showing his anger. "You bitches get a good screwin' and you end up treating the guy like shit!"

"That's strike two!" I exclaimed. "Strike three means you ass is out of here and I will have you fired if it comes to that."

"I suggest you get back to work before that happens." I affirmed before walking briskly towards my office.

Heather was sitting at her desk just as I expected. She wasn't filing her nails or primping her hair and make-up though. She was updating files on her computer, pounding away at the keyboard.

"Good Morning!" I said, passing by her desk.

"Morning." She mumbled, barely returning my greeting.

I sensed something was wrong and I wasn't about to blow it off. After setting my purse and attaché next to my desk, I went about booting up my bank of computers.

"Heather, you wanna step in here a minute?" I asked, standing in my office doorway.

Closing the door behind her, I motioned for her to sit down across from my desk.

"Are you alright?" I questioned, sitting next to her. "Or are you still uncertain where the two of us stand?"

Heather didn't answer either question. She simply clasped her hands together and stared down at the floor.

"I'll take that as a NO answer." I avowed, not know what to say next.

"I've got a project I need you to work on." I stated, deciding to change the subject since she didn't seem in the mood to talk.

Reviewing the details of the firm's investment in "Outlaws" seemed to have a positive effect on her. I could see her face brighten as I assigned her various responsibilities. I was glad to see it take her mind off our personal relationship.

Getting down to work, I contacted our legal department to have the investment documents drawn up for Cody and Kelly to sign. All I had to do was give them the details, then let them tie it up and put a big red bow on it. With that taken care of I reviewed the latest financial reports, the same ones I'd looked at yesterday in my father's office. I wanted to make sure I hadn't overlooked anything.

Around 12:30 my father popped unexpectedly into my office. He was smiling, his facial expression much different than yesterday.

"How about going to lunch with me?" He asked, sitting on the edge of my desk.

"And if I say no?" I replied.

"I never take no for an answer." He laughed, extending his hand. "Come on! Let's go!"

Sitting at a quiet table at Antonio's Restaurant, my father's favorite eatery in Broad Ripple, I sensed he had something on his mind. I hoped it wasn't anything to do with finding me a husband!

"What's the latest on your divorce settlement?" He asked out of the blue.

"Unless his attorney and my attorney agree on terms, we'll end up taking it to court sometime the last of this month." I answered. "Why?"

"Oh, I was just wondering." Dad replied, sipping a beer.

"I know it's none of my business but what's Gary demanding and what're you offering?" He inquired.

"You're right. It's none of your business so let's leave it at that." I responded. "I don't even want to discuss it."

"That means you're worried." Dad insisted. "You're worried it'll cost you a lot more if the courts settle it rather than settle out of court."

"I just hate thinking about giving him a half million dollars after the way he's treated me over the years." I muttered, fighting back the tears. "He doesn't deserve a dime."

"Get it over with." My father advised. "Give him what he wants before it drives you bonkers!"

"I'll...I'll think about it." I stuttered, regaining my composure.

After lunch, which I barely picked at, the two of us returned to work. I thought about calling my divorce lawyer to see if anything had changed but decided to put it off at the last minute, knowing Gary and his mother weren't going to concede to my offer.

I made it through my first day back but I felt extremely tired. Heading home, I wondered if I'd made the right decision in taking my old position back. It seemed the stress was worse now than it was before I'd resigned. Thoughts of the pending divorce hearing weren't helping matters any.

Thursday morning, I stopped at the renovation site just long enough for Cody and Kelly to sign the investment agreements and drink a cup of coffee. Kelly hadn't received the quotes from the contractors so she was working on the design layouts for each floor.

Sitting at my desk later that morning, I thought about phoning my divorce attorney to see if he'd made any progress with the settlement. It was obvious he hadn't or he would have called me. I'd just have to sit tight, bide my time and wait for the hearing.

On Friday Kelly received the quotes for the electrical and plumbing work we needed to have done so I decided to leave early and meet with her.

Stepping off the elevator at the first floor level I saw Gary, his mother and their attorney walking up the Evelyn at the receptionist's desk.

"Oh God No!" I thought. "I'm too damn tired to argue with these people!"

Evelyn called me over to the desk, informing me the trio wanted to have an impromptu meeting with me. Without my attorney present their request was totally inappropriate and they knew it. Approaching me at my workplace was tactless.

"If you want to discuss a settlement, make an appointment with my attorney." I stated. "I'm not budging off my original offer so you'd be wasting your time anyway."

"Miss McConnell, if we take this to court, fifty-thousand dollars will be a drop in the bucket to what you'll lose!" Their attorney proclaimed in a threatening tone. "We'll take half of your net worth!"

"Evelyn! Call Security and have these people escorted out of the building!" I shouted loudly. "Then call the Sheriff's department! I want a report filed and a request for a restraining order against all three of these people!"

"There's no need for that!" Gary's mother spoke up, sounding quite shaken. "We'll leave! We'll leave!"

The trio rushed out the door, walking briskly towards their cars.

"Which Security did you want me to call?" Evelyn laughed. "Social Security or Home Security?"

We didn't have any security personnel on duty but they didn't know it. I'd called their bluff and they fell for it.

Later, when I contacted my attorney to let him know what had happened, he felt it was a point in our favor. They'd figured I'd buckle under pressure without my attorney present to support me. Now more than ever, I was bound and determined to let the courts handle the matter.

That day came two weeks later. Sitting in the judge's chambers with my attorney, we faced off against my husband Gary, his mother, Gary's lover Gerald and their attorney. It was two against four but I figured I could take down Gary and his lover if things got physical! I was well prepared to answer any questions the judge might ask. I was sure my opponents were equally prepared. I never thought sitting in a room with six people staring at each other without saying a word would be such an uneasy feeling.

When the judge walked in, he was accompanied by his legal clerk. I could feel the heat rising in the room as apprehensions dominated the atmosphere. The judge, a gentleman in his early forties introduced his clerk before sitting down at the head of the table. His clerk, an elderly woman in her sixties, sat behind and off to his right. I thought he'd be wearing judicial robes but he was dressed in a tailored, dark grey suit instead.

The overstuffed file folders in front of him looked worn from being handled. He asked each of us to introduce ourselves for the court records and explain our relationship to the case. Like an idiot and without thinking Gerald introduced himself, rather proudly, as Gary's soulmate. The judge almost laughed out loud when he heard the comment.

"Before I hand down a ruling on the settlement and grant a divorce, I need to know if there is anyway possible you two can make amends and make this marriage work." The judge stated.

Both Gary and I replied with a "NO" answer, shaking our heads.

"Is there anything anyone would like to say before I make my decree?" The judge asked.

Gary's mother spoke up before anyone else had a chance. It totally pissed off the judge but he let her prattle on about how I hadn't taken care of her son's sexual needs and he'd turned to another man for comfort. The judge wasn't buying a word of it, quickly growing tired of her demeanor.

Gary's divorce attorney spoke up next, reviewing income and tax figures on both Gary and myself.

"Before you talk yourself hoarse, I've got all that information right here in these folders." The judge asserted, interrupting him. "I've read through them several times. I don't need you telling me what they say."

"I'd like to say something." Gerald spoke up, rising to his feet. "I feel it's..."

"Whoa there!" The judge exclaimed. "You have no direct bearing on this settlement hearing and quite frankly I don't care what you feel. Sit down and be quiet or leave my chambers!"

The room grew quiet as the judge waited for someone else to speak. Looking at Gary, he could see he wasn't going to utter a word for himself.

"Ms. McConnell, would you like to say something?" The judge asked, looking my way.

"I don't have anything." I muttered. "I just want to get this over with."

My attorney had warned me against saying anything derogatory that might damage my case. I didn't expect him to bring up the matter about the impromptu visit by the trio to negotiate a settlement without legal representation. Asking Gary's attorney if the accusation was true, he reprimanded the lawyer for improper conduct, threatening to report him to the bar.