All Comments on 'Two Wishes'

by TamLin01

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
IF YOU NEVER MISS IT TILL ITS GONE

what if you cant miss it if you dont know what it is or what to do with. TK U MLJ LV NV

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
A fun quickie

This was original and cute. Five stars, thanks for writing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
This was kind of funny

gave it a four, the swinging and stuff is my cup of tea, but well done. 4*'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A very remarkable story.

Quirky, interesting and wonderful. I liked it. Thank you.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 12 years ago
Very thoughtful.

This was well written and different. I liked it.

angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 12 years ago
sweet, wonderful...

...and very well written. thanks.

greowulfgreowulfalmost 12 years ago
I Enjoyed this a Lot

Unique and well-written. There are many unanswered questions, but it just adds to the mystery. Made me wish you had more submissions in the LW genre.

PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
Enticing,

exciting the imagination. Fun, full of mystery and loving kindness.

Thank you for writing this.

Regards,

-Pultoy

cloacascloacasalmost 12 years ago
Nicely done

Well written. Nice plot.

sexydad50sexydad50almost 12 years ago
Very nice

Liked it! Surprised me. Definatly fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good!

Very unique story, enjoyed it a lot.

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
Original

Well written and thoroughly enjoyable.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 12 years ago
Quite lovely

A fine piece indeed. Thank you. And your name resonates... a border ballad forsooth!

thebulletthebulletalmost 12 years ago
a breath of fresh air

TamLin01 has discovered an original plot line. Kudos for that alone. But not only was the plot original, the story was delightful.

Two for the price of one. Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Marvellous yarn...

I grant you five stars!

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 12 years ago
Quite unusual

Very erotic and also very interesting. I was wondering why only 2 wishes and I knew you couldn't help but to tell us. I liked a lot of the observations on human nature. Why do we fall in love? For some people it might as well be magic. Nice. There is also the side of human nature that causes us to wish for things we know are bad for us and the guilt that prevents us from carrying out the desire. In this case, he was able to uniquely solve the quandary, get the secret desire but then erase the memory and the guilt. Clever.

I have only one question. What's Darius' number?

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Great Story

Being in love is independent of any why! The poor djinn really has to work very hard.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Really great

Thoughtful, original, erotic and interesting. Great dialogue, cool twist. Excellent writing.

In the end, there was love all around. Immediately a favorite.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Everyone should have two wishes. It'll make life more interesting. 17 stars.

MetamorphoseMetamorphosealmost 12 years ago
Great tale

You should write more.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Good fantasy story

@ Dear Author Have you ever read 800IBgorilla's fantasy story "A Beautiful Wish". In that story Dawn's Mother has got only one wish for her child and I am curious that wish could work in your fantasy World?

Good fantasy story and I like fantasy stories 5 stars.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the best twists to a LW story that I've ever seen. This category always fascinates me, not so much because of the fantasy but because of the different feedback different stories get. I saw this story recommended on the Author's Hangout forum today and I'm glad I swung by to take a peek! You have a wonderfully creative mind. Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I loved it!

Your head must be a very interesting place. 5

sexypaulasexypaulaalmost 12 years ago
My fav literotica story

Congratulations, I read many stories here (almost everyday), and this became my favourite ever. It's amazingly compelling and thrilling. Your observations on human nature are provoking and brilliant. What else can I say? Thank you!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Odd (not just because of Fantasy content)

Sweetie burns her first wish on getting Hubby! (A great fucking choice, since the randy bastard can wear-out three women mercilessly - but lovingly!) Then she gives up her last two wishes to this EverReady Bunny of Love. Sweetie, unexpectedly, directly benefits from Hubby's first choice because her sex life is kicked up a notch (or two)! Then the turkey turns around and erases wish-two, even wiping it from all participants' memories! WTF? Even offers a rationale for this dumbass act (which rationale, of course, he will not remember a few minutes after providing it.)

"If a tree falls in the forest, and no one hears it ..." kinda bullshit!

Great story, twisted my brain in a different angle!

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago
5 stars

Thank you for a fun entertaining read. I am glad the story ended happily.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
This was interesting

Certainly not a waste of time. More of an idea then a story, but I liked the psychological quirks and self awareness shown by all of the actors involved. I actually LIKED all the characters involved, which is rarer then you'd think.

I don't have a beef with the wife. If the man fell in love with her and thought it was his idea, his happiness is not affected by 'the truth'. And she showed sufficient remorse of sorts to make up for any harm she did.

Nice little tale.

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbalmost 12 years ago
Hot & Clever

The sex scene was most excellent pornography and the scenes with Darius were clever and insightful - I love Nadia's rationale for not feeling guilty about using magic to get her man. Well done.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Very orginal and imaginative

A bit of the tongue in cheek humor and fantasy combined with a bit of erotica.

A good combination for an enjoyable story.

Thanks for the read.

desertslavedesertslavealmost 12 years ago
Brilliant!

Fun story, clever plot, good humor and hot sex. I couldn't wish for anything more!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Very clever is the use of overlapping wishes....

...put to erotica it fits here, but from whence the germ of an Idea?

HardYakkaHardYakkaover 10 years ago
Fun story

and a brilliant dialogue. 5*

ohioohioabout 10 years ago
Wonderful! Whimsical and full of surprises

I enjoyed it very much.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!!

Very well written! Thank you!!!

SigintSigintabout 10 years ago
Damn

Most unpredictable story I've ever read here. Thank you.

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
Loving Wives?

The whole category is a mess, the worst damage you may have done was to your "ratings."

Thoughtful, entrancing? Very. Rod Serling would be proud.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

delightfully told. thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous