All Comments on 'Two Wives Seduced'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More cuck crap!

That is all we ever get anymore. I don't mind some of this shit. To each their own but I wish we would get some regular stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're no fun

Just a fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
.....1*

Well this is definitely a first, I have just read the most boring story here ever on LW. I don't think it is politically correct to write stories about people who are intellectually disabled. All these people are in the lowest IQ range.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing...

how many keyboard coward there are out there. Not to mention how many morons.

This story wasn't my cup of tea, but at least I could read and comprehend what it was about well before reading it, and I chose to take a look all the same. Anyone who complains about the content after reading it when it clearly says what it is in the description, is a clueless fuckwit.

I also have enough balls to put my name on a negative review, in contrast to almost all the others here, who hide their chickenshit insults and threats behind 'anonymous'. "So do you!" Ah, but this isn't a comment on the story, is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Imstillanidiot

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mindless women thinking with their cunts, no wonder the divorce rate is so high

1*

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
The plot and the characters...

The plot and the characters: the plot - It looks like a group of friends took some days to have a swinging holiday in Tahoe. Why? There isn't a glimpse of love in that cabin, just lust and sex...Example: she saying how she felt about her husband: "I guess I wouldn't care, but it wasn't because I was proud or satisfied. It's because it would just mean he'd leave me alone"! That is exactly the comment of a woman very in love with her husband! The characters: 1st - Julie was her sister-in-law, and suddenly became just her sister. Just a small detail. All the characters soon showed their true colors, and their actions weren't a surprise, excepting the husband Peter: He didn't want to fuck his wife because his mother was in a room down the hall and could hear and suddenly was all right that his mother fucked around and that his own wife was fucked in front of all his family by almost a stranger? The story could be titled: "Ohhhhhhh, what a happy family"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why did

Why did I read this and waste my time like everybody else on here.? Is there nothing better to do than read about a wife swap and a Mother swap ect. - ect. ?

It is 5:23am and I am going back to bed and when I wake I hope I just think all of this was a bad dream.! "2"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignore the dullards

I read so much stuff I don't like on here.. But then I stop and move on. These comments seem to be written by mean bored sexists who think they are more important than they are.

There is an aspect of unclear (to the speaker) compulsive erotic drive in this story which you have evoked well. I like it and it turns my crank. The incest doesn't, but I didn't stop reading. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super Duper WACCdom

So we have not only two instant sluts but two instant cuckolds?

Just out of the blue a husband will help strip his wife and spread her legs for a guy to fuck her.

EVEN if that is somehow possible (Trump got elected so any stupid thing is possible) there will be blow back repercussions. I can not see this family ever staying together let along the marriages. The stupidity needed for this story is off the scale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Yust an enormous pile of shit

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
5* any day

Loved the story of this sexy family and they have a common interest in a stud with a big cock that should keep everyone happy until Mr 11" comes along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hummm

this family unit must be on something... But I like 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story with good sex

Its gets so stupid that every day, every story the haters here just come out of the wood work to blast every story.Its a sex site you people.Stop reading if you hate it so much and maybe get a life!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Go away

If you don't like these stories, don't read them and leave them for those of us who do. This is about loving wives who are not held back by your out of date morality. Great story and I want to hear more about this vacation.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Cutting just a bit against the grain here in terms of popular opinion

This could have been quite good and certainly isn't void of value as it stands. What the author chose to do, she did well. I like the premise and the multiple carnal clinches were described with flair. Mission accomplished ? Well yes, in terms of the author pleasing herself.

As for me ? I'm a bit more old school and would have preferred more banter, additional character development and a overarching theme in terms of ' what have we learned here '. This is a porn site contrary to what the resident bluenoses would have you believe and first and foremost itches should be scratched and scratched well. But the top tier of authors give you a two-fer, akin to the prize inside the Crackerjacks box.

Imstillfun is content with gurllllpower powerplay romps and sticks to that theme like The Ramones zipped thru three chords, two minute songs their whole careers. Well who am I to say that's wrong ? She's a bonafide counterpoint to the prevailing BTB faction and seems to be content with her niche. Want a female authored narrative with a few more nuances?

Let's hope Girlinthemoon gets her muse into motion. Fingers crossed here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Im still fun is another phrase for just being a whore

# 1 Same old cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Did not make sense

Just absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mindless

As usual from this author. Just pulp porno. Sleezy peep show variety porn. No class, no nuance, just straight fuck and suck. Boring as hell and a little gross. I seriously doubt this writer is female.

Women don't typically just see some guy and go all hormonal. That's a guy thing. The narrator, and, I suspect, the author are men, posing as women. Just a very bad story.

It will score very poorly, then the author will do the cheating thing and presto, high score. Imstillacheater, back in business. Probably get a lot of comments because it's the only story posted today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I would love to know how you fix the scores.

There is no way your chuck stories resonate with the majority of readers. It obviously you can by pass the one vote rule. How can you compare your trash stories to those authors like..ghm1-laptop writer-Oshawa-Dtiverson, etc and many more. Your trash writing doesn't even fit here. Something is grossly wrong with this voting.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Usually like this author's stuff

but the ones I dont all tilt towards the cucky, unrealistic side, as does this. Just not credible but the sex is sexy. No discussion of ramifications after the fun, poor opinion of hubby by wife, incest of a sort, just doesnt do it for me. I guess this would be characterized as a "pure stroker".

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Interesting Fantasy

So, it's a fuck-a-thon fantasy. Nothing more, nothing less. I enjoyed it for the pure escapism it represents. It does puzzle me though that some commenters believe that almost everyone enjoys what they do, vote like they do, read what they do, all the time. Arrogance or ignorance?

InsigniaInsigniaover 7 years ago
The Cuck Rocket

blasted off pretty quick without the character development needed to appreciate the deviance but that does not make it a bad story. Lou and Pete seem cut from the same cloth and old Cam seems to have his moves down pat. A little more build up would take this to the next level and hell while they are all in the cabin how about some 3 way action. This is a solid 4. Well written, well edited, hot enough and about the right length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah, like the other guy said

You actually do this asswipe a favor when you give her a one. Bitch gets the scores given to her. All the other poor bastards have to earn it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where do you get vote totals from?

I'd like to see them too

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Vote totals

I think he means if you click on the button down at the bottom of the page where it says "More Loving Wives Hall of Fame" it takes you to the hall of fame page. The top story is "The Last Chimes of Fall." If you look over to the right there are two numbers. The first one is the score and the second one is how many votes the story has. You can't get the vote totals on stories that aren't in the hall of fame.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
I did what anonymous said.

Hate to poke holes in that theory of cheating, but when I did that I found a few of this author's stories with well over a thousand votes. The scores were around 4.6.

Also, a thousand votes in the first day is rare. More like 500-700 if you reach 20,000 views. At least that's the average I see on my stories. Then again, I only have a few over 4.5 stars.

Now, i don't enjoy swinging stories, so I'm not an avid reader of this author. But he does have a fan base.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 7 years ago
2

So mr vanilla, wont screw his wife with parents in house does all this??? Doesnt compute very well does it, but this is fiction.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 7 years agoAuthor
Scores and votes.

I just want to say that I appreciate my fans and detractors. That I create such a visceral reaction in people, to me, says something about my writing. What author doesn't want to get an emotional response from their readers? That people who 'hate my storie' come back and read them time and time again, even if they hate them, is a compliment. There are detractors who study my stories so closely they can quote, word for word, similarities between stories. If you are that much of a detractor, you're a fan.

:).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF

I see Lou and Peter are there to suck Cameron's cock so that Cam can keep the ladies satisfied! Gay stupid cuck porn.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Here we go again...

Every single time this author posts a story, the anonies all whine about the score and cook up these conspiracy theories about score manipulation. Dear anons, why the fuck do you care so much about the scores? What difference does it make?

I'm seeing a score of 3.38 for this story, which seems reasonable to me. What am I missing? I like this author's story because she consistently provides a fun and lighthearted break from all of the divorce, death, murder, and anger that usually permeates this section of the site. It's refreshing to read an actual pornographic story on a porn site!

Keep up the good work, imstillfun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good job

Enjoyed your story. If some folks don't want to read these kinds of stories, then they should just go sit in their bathroom and jerk off. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it in the Family!

This was a wonderful, fun, over the top, vacation debauchery which was all in the family. My wife and I both enjoyed the story, mainly because it was just so slutty. Vacation sex is always the best!

My wife comes from a family of three girls, they are close and share everything including the details of their sex lives. The open secret was that my brother-in-law was very good in bed, but had been promiscuous before getting married. My sister-in-law was worried about him having affairs.

It was not too difficult for her to talk both sisters (one of which was my wife) into servicing him on a regular basis. Now all three are really his sluts. However, it is a win-win for both of us other husbands, because our wives have become slutty and there is plenty of pussy to go around!

We would like additional installments to your story. We can´t wait to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maybe everyone in this story

can just eat a bullet and save the world a little bit at a time.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 7 years ago
Seems the Title Should Be

Family seduced by big cock....

Since the men (a term applied loosely here) were just as taken with cameron as the wives.

The story just didn't work for me. For one peter was just too afraid to have sex with his wife while in the same building as his mother. wtf is up with that?? And you portrayed him as a poor lover in general.

None of your characters had any positive redeeming characteristics.

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
From dad to son

Desiring other man to fuck their wives and that's in front of them.

I wish my dad has desired same because I want to.

screwherscrewherover 7 years ago

I dig the concept and story. But the characters are to unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. Hope to see a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
question

is this story your own? read this on another site

jezzazjezzazover 7 years ago
To the comment about 'fixing the scores'

"This author, Jeezaz, Chloe Tzang and a few others have these really high scores and really low vote totals."

Just so you know, the sweeps - which we do not ask for, they are done by the sites oweners, not on authors asking - remove multiple voting from the same IP address. They do NOT just 'throw out one star scores', contrary to what vitriolic anons might want to think.

I've never asked for a sweep in my life. I let the chips fall where they do in regards to voting.

The thing that makes me laugh the most is the idea that the comments on a story are in any way representative of the way votes are cast.

There also seems to be a group of commentators who imagine that if things don't go their way, then it must be rigged. That because they feel a certain way, everyone else must too, and if the voting doesn't reflect their way of thinking, then automatically they will believe it is rigged.

It's not. Voters on lit have their own ideas of what they like or do not, and just because it doesn't agree with your point of view, doesn't mean it's rigged, it just means that in terms of people who are actually voting, you are in the minority. Painful as that might be, accusations of fraud doesn't actually change that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

9 to 10 " not a monster what world do you live in LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good try jezzaz, but the site already doesn't accept duplicate votes from the same IP.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Wel said, Jezzaz, Swingerjoe and Jasmor

The conspiracy theory about 'sweeping out the one scores' is disproven by EUREKA, a LW story by bcoleman back in September. Its score has risen to 1.84. There has to be a goodly number of one scores to keep the average below 2.

As others have said, the scores are mostly irrelevant with LW stories anyhow. But if it makes people feel good to one-bomb a story, let them have their therapy.

The comments are also there more for the commenter than for the author. Only a few people (not always readers - people often comment without reading) make comments intended to be helpful to the author. Most are expressing an opinion about the characters in the story.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I kind of believe Jeezaz

The part about him not asking for sweeps, that is. Nobody reads that Ingram's shit, anyway. The latest ones have like what, 7000 views? Makes sense he wouldn't have many votes. Good stories have way more. Todd172 has over 40,000 views on his latest story. Bigguy33 has 40,000 in a week.

Luedon is such an ignorant bitch. So there's been one story in the history of Literotica that scored less than two? Are you that fucking stupid? Even Jeezaz knows the site does sweeps. Check the forums, dumbass. Every author on there knows that the site does sweeps. No one knows exactly how they're done, but everybody knows they do them.

Javmore79, you're the only one with a brain that said anything. Ask yourself this, this story has a score in the low threes. All this author's stories score like that. Then in one hour, a week or a month later, all of a sudden, they're at 4.50 or higher. How does that happen? You have to work for your scores. How does it feel for a cheater like this writer to get scores given to her?

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
From the "Ignorant Bitch" - Reply to Anonymouse

I may or may not be correct about the scores, but Anonymouse, you did rather illustrate my comment about the comments. Very few are made for the benefit of the author. Most are made for the self-entertainment of the commenter.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bunch of boring shitheads

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐆, 𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐍𝐓 and all the usual whiners: FUCK YOU AND YOUR MORONIC, ANNOYING COMMENTS. DIE SOON AND HARD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YEAHHH ! YOU ALL VOTE FOR CRAP. RIGHT TRAMPUTIN ?!!!

YOU'RE FUCKED AMIS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

Love the build up to the final event. Well written and not just the normal straight into full sex, would love to read a sequel, maybe when they get back home?

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
@ anon "I believe Jezzaz"

You asked: You have to work for your scores. How does it feel for a cheater like this writer to get scores given to her?

I have to be honest. I don't really think about it. All I can go by is the numbers. This story already has 55 favorites. I don't see many stories getting that sort of love in the first few days. Even popular authors like dtiverson, Todd, and other favorites don't get that. In the hall of fame, it says that his stories get around 1400 votes.

Now for "the sweep". Since it came to my attention, I paid more attention to my numbers. I did notice that the votes went down periodically. However, it wasn't a lot. A writer wouldn't even notice unless he was paying close attention. It goes down by 5, maybe 10 at the most. Remember, you are speaking in terms of 600 - 1000 votes. It may raise the score by .1 stars. For instance, my story "Deadly Intent" went from being 4.01 to 4.02. with 6 votes removed.

So, in my opinion, it would be very difficult for any author to cheat with this sweep. Especially with the numbers that this author generates. The score jumps that people are associating with him seem strange, yes. I'll have to take your word for it because I haven't paid attention to his numbers. But, if he were cheating, it's not using the sweeps. The only way for him to cheat would be for the administration to be paying special attention to him, and take enough of an interest to boost his score. Quite frankly, I don't see them doing that. What would they gain from it?

Also, I have to defend Jezzaz. He is one of my favorites. Like everyone else, I grew a little tired of the Ingrams stories, but none of us can deny that it is still the most original plotline in this category. Even if we didn't like the last story, it doesn't negate the other ones that he wrote. Look at the comments from them. We all loved them. Don't take his least popular story and try to make a determination of his entire career. That's not fair, and it's misleading.

All I can say is this. We just write. Love us or hate us. We share a part of ourselves with others on a free site. The only payment we get is the entertainment of bringing the stories to life, and the reaction they get. We have our favorites and our least favorites. The scores are for the readers. I don't pay attention to another author's scores. They are subjective to whatever is popular that day. I just go with whoever's writing style speaks to me the most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF?

So much hate! Just read and enjoy.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 7 years agoAuthor
@Javmor

inteligent logic? Why ruin their conspiricy theories. I assume my scores are high because I hold family members hostage at Gitmo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't play stupid

You've admitted to calling for sweeps. Everyone knows you cheat.

@Javmor79. Suppose you and I both write stories. Everyone hates mine and everyone loves yours. We both get 1000 votes. I get 800 ones and 200 fives. You get 20 ones, 20 twos, 60 threes 400 fours and 500 fives. Your score is 4.50 and mine is 2.50. Those numbers are ridiculous, but I have a point.

I copy this author's playbook and call for a sweep. They check all the stories and throw out 40 of those votes on your story. They throw out 800 on mine. Now you have a 4.52 and I have a 5.00. You worked your ass off to write a good story. I wrote some trash and I have a better score than you do. That's how this works. Bad writers get a huge reward. Good ones get a tiny crumb. That's how you're getting dissed.

fr45fr45over 7 years ago
Fantastic story 5*.

You're one of the best (if not the best) writers on this site. I've read and love all your stories. There are a lot of haters on LW but most of them have already voted and commented, so your scores are going to soar sky high on this story from now on. Keep up the good work and never be afraid to publish them of LW.

jezzazjezzazover 7 years ago
ImStillFun

"I assume my scores are high because I hold family members hostage at Gitmo."

Holy shit, you too? I thought I was the only one doing that? Man, now everyone knows our secret to high score!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

This cum dumpster author gets turned on by negative comments, so I will just give her a 1*** so her bitch Laurel can change it like always.... Only way this loser would ever get a high score is with help and we all know it......

cockcriticcockcriticover 7 years ago
Cuckold

Another stupid cuck is born Peter fucked no one not even his wife but got off watching and even helping his wife being fucked by another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Sad really

I'm not going to go on a rant like those insecure douchebags (especially anonymous insecure douchebags), but honestly the fact that this woman settled for Peter, who seems more or less asexual is pretty sad.

rclinkrclinkover 7 years ago
I liked it.

Sorry for all the Anonymous negativity. I am sure that is why more people don't submit stories. I enjoyed your story. Maybe a little out there but I have seen similar things in real life. So by all means keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
These people are jokes

Didn't read the story, but did read the bio. Notice you are NOT into humiliation, but you love cuckold stories? Guess what you meant was you don't like seeing women being humiliated. And people like rclink just go on and on about anonymous replies. He or she has a name EVERYTHING is no answer. So we don't go on here and give our info to this site. So fucking what, personally I don't want the spam and junk mail signing up and giving info would cause me.

DMercatorDMercatorover 7 years ago
Screw the Critics

If they don't like the story they don't have to read it. Just because someone isn't into something does mean they have bash it. Clearly it pushed a button or they wouldn't feel the need to rant.

Personally I love a hot wife and thought it made for a hot read. Keep it up.

lisning2yalisning2yaover 7 years ago
Enjoyed It

Great creative writing.

Starrman14Starrman14over 7 years ago
Hot Story

Good story, combines all the 'hot sexual buttons' for a good story, well hung guy that services his dates mother and sister.

bumknee52bumknee52over 7 years ago
good idea, bad scenario

I liked the idea of the cabin, the family together, the wives who lusted for Cameron. But I did not like at all the way it was done; him boldly, in front of the husband's, just taking the women. I prefer a more seductive approach. So, for me, basically...meh.

johnny1705johnny1705about 7 years ago
Yes, hot

I reallty enjoyed the story. Very hot setting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
five stars isn't enough

but I can't award any more. But I would if I could!

Thanks so much. Best stroker in the past six months.

Bluejacket01.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sequel please!

Great story and would love a sequel! There is something HOT about the husbands being present and made to participate in the seduction of their wives.

JoelTorridJoelTorridalmost 7 years ago
Hot as hell

The anonymous douchebag below says the same shit on every hotwife tale. Must be a tiny dicked guy who is angry he can't please his wife. Or maybe he's upset that he likes these stories. Because for a guy that acts like he hates this stuff, he reads an awful lot of it. Get a life, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:JoelTorrid

Interesting. Who is the douche bag here? Let's see one guy comments what he thinks of the story, the other guy makes an assumption of the guys personal life and insults him. Who needs to get a life? JoelTorrid, I think you drank too much of your cool aid. I take it this story got you off and now you're mad somebody else didn't get off too. I really think you're the douche bag and a sorry ass too boot. ONE STAR

younghungblackyounghungblackover 6 years ago
Good Story...

Well written and hot! I, too, thought about giving it a 1* because, after all, how could all those "experts" who assured us this was a pile of crap be wrong. I ended up holding my nose and giving you a 5*. Hope I haven't offended you or the experts. Now that I think about it, though, all they ever are is offended.

Blaine

P.S. I find your bio intriguing.

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Okay

It was alright for the subject matter. What I find really amusing is the Anon that keeps trying to *1* bomb the author and insult her. I figure if you're not brave enough to make yourself available for a direct author response you're nothing but a chickenshit nobody needs to listen to.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
@verbicide

Or they can't be bothered to make an account? So it's okay for me to write a crappy comment about the author and this story saying it's absolute garbage because I have an account? I'm brave because I took a minute to make an account to say this story was absolute garbage?

Lol dude you are delusional. I never get that why people get mad at the Anon comments for that reason. What difference does it make if he has an account or not. So author can point that commenter out by name instead of @anon (date)?

Your kind of comments piss me off the most. Lol brave because he made an account, what a joke dude. I skimmed the story and thought it was awful, but wasn't going to comment till I saw your stupid comment.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
@oxynam25 But by acquiring a moniker it's easier to enter into a more meaningful dialog with you.

Trying to engage with Anonymous is like trying to deal with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the scores of thousands of Anonymous expressions. At least with individual identifiers dialog is possible.

Though I confess that looking for meaningful dialog on a porn site seems to be a fool's errand.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
@foolscap fair enough

But I highly doubt anyone who writes "1 star cuck wimp shit" or crap or w/e is going to want to have dialogue with anyone even if they did have account. I do see some people write horrible stuff (not judging I write horrible comments on authors stories too because I'm mad) but it's always the Anons that get called out. Calling someone a chickenshit because they don't have an account rustles my jimmies.

Lex1Lex1over 6 years ago
Oxynam

What Foolscap is saying is that people who have names take ownership of their comments. Swinger Joe, Luedon, Foolscap, Kimi, all of them owned what they said in their back and forths.. They stood behind it. If you had a problem with it, you could respond to them.

Anons take no ownership. They just sling shit. It's the difference between fighting fair and throwing a sucker punch before running and hiding in the crowd.

Not saying that all anonymous comments are bad. A lot of them are insightful and well thought out. But the majority of them are suckerpunches and hiding. They don't have to engage in dialogue, but if they say something crappy and don't feel the need to take ownership, then that is a chickenshit move.

Take BlackRandi for instance. No one would have would have the balls to leave a Niggerandi comment attached to a name. They would get blasted. But they can be a chickenshit and leave it anonymously.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
You know the difference between you and me, anon?

I take my shots in the open. You take yours from the bushes. I don't read stories I know I will hate and take shots at the authors. I only read stories i think i have a possibility of enjoying. If they turn out to be well-done, I compliment the author. If they turn out to be a waste of my time, I say that, too. I don't give a damn who writes them. If they're good, I say so. If they suck, I say so. My opinion. And, I'm going to be back tomorrow. I don't call people names, use racist or sexist slurs, don't make gender slurs and don't lace my comments with profanity. I have an email address registered and you are free to send feedback and tell me just how miserable you think I am. I have a story with this ID on it out there, and you can tell me just how bad it is in a comment. I may not have "balls" but I do have the guts to put all that out there. How about you? What's the state of your "balls?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOL

I gave up reading after these two comments....I won't fuck you with my mother in the same house and my husband didn't like blowjobs! Nuff said!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

This is your best story yet. You absolutely should do a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!

"Fuck Peter. His cock is amazing. You're going to have to spread my legs for him again. Any time he asks, I will fuck him. I want to fuck him in our bed."

This is one of the hottest things I could imagine a woman saying. Great job!

MariaG983MariaG983about 6 years ago
oh gawd

I want that! This was incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Kimi1990, you are full of shit!

There is nothing in your biography which states anything about you. Your condemning of an anonymous's comments is crap. You are no different than the rest of us. Also this story is very unreal. It implies that cuckold behavior is hereditary which has never been proven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very hot

Very hot, but about as unrealistic as you can get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes, Sometimes sex just takes us over

One afternoon at a black friend's apartment he stripped my wife naked while my back was turned to them talking to his friends (one black woman, and an interracial couple with a blonde wife). Later that evening I came upon my slender wife being spitroasted by the two black guys in one of the bedrooms. As the evening was winding down the other two women brought my wife into the living room draped in a blanket and had her sit between them in the middle of three kitchen chairs. At first it just seemed like a bonding thing but as they pulled the blanket off my wife their legs were hooked over hers to keep her spreadeagled. My wife's eyes rolled back in her head from the eroticism of it as the two women proceeded to finger her wide open cunt with the husband of the interracial couple sitting on the floor about a foot away from my wife's juicing pussy.

It was just another of several hot episodes in our interactions with this black man and his friends. I wouldn't be surprised if Willie and his friends still laugh about the white couple in their 30's who they used to cuckold and use in many outrageous ways in the early 70's.

His place was like a magnet to us and once we were there we were there to be used in almost any way. Very hot times!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Some Would Say...

BULLSHIT! You expect adults who are obviously sharp enuff to be able to afford a trip like this, to be dumb enuff to let the Pied Piper of Crooked Cock swoop their wives right from under their dead ass?! BULLSHIT - that is spread so thick, it would take a team of World Class cocksuckers to lick it clean.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 6 years ago
Totally Fun!

The Whole Family was Seduced! Masterful Writing!

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 5 years ago
I loved this story...

... who doesn't love a wife that wants strange cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wimpy & Son

Like father,like son! A couple of sick wimpy bastards! ~ What a family! Mom and sis run around half naked and compete to see who can be louder during sex.Dad jerks off while sitting there watching his wife get plowed by his daughter's heavy hung boyfriend,to be followed by sonny boy Pete having Heavy Hung stick it to his wife while she's sitting on his lap. Just some good clean family fun,I suppose. ~ All sorts of follow-up sequels are possible with this fun bunch. The 3 women can take on the local football team while Dad and Pete cheer them on. Blow job contests can develop,and for the gay crowd Dad and Pete can 69 with the girls cheering them on. Air-Tight Night could be another family affair. Soon ,when Julia and Maggie get knocked up the family can have "DNA Night" as they play,"Guess the Father". ~ Good,clean family fun!)~ Actually this was a sexy,well written story if you're willing to suspend reality while you read it. Good,clean family fun!

Davidj001Davidj001about 5 years ago
Liked it

I've never written a story, so i don't critique. I will say the story left me feeling bad for some reason. Confusing i know, considering I did like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more

this seems unfinished please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thats it!

Have our wife crazy about her lovers big dick and be his slut our slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ugly, stupid family

Given the unlikable characters and their really stupid actions, there was nothing erotic or sexy about this garbage. How this train wreck is highly rated is a complete mystery. But looking at the scores of your other stories I see that you are beloved by Literotica since you never get bad scores even though some of your stories are horrendous messes. Go figure.

1 star

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Wonderful Fantasy

Forget real life, slip into the world of fantasy, I read this on my tablet in bed. I loved every word, my orgasm was quite intense. Yes this author gets wonderful marks, because she deserves them, provides so much pleasure to her readers. Nobody should be allowed to criticize anonymously, if they have anything to say they should be prepared to put their name to it. It's a pity she doesn't role play in literotica chat rooms her sexy imagination would be so pleasurable to her partner

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Worse

Worse than the story are the comments from people think this is good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Erotic Fantasy = Danger and the Unexpected

This is a very good erotic fantasy. Eroticism is not safe, it's not secure. It's not the makings of a stable, long term marriage. Yet we still need and desire it in a healthy sexual relationship. (ref. Esther Perel)

The erotic consists of the unexpected, the dangerous, the taboo. It moves outside social norms. This is a good story. It excites & frightens at the same time. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One word

Sophomoric. Oh, one more: Drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
RE: Anon's "Erotic"

\quote: "The erotic consists of the unexpected, the dangerous, the taboo. It moves outside social norms. ... It excites & frightens at the same time."

I would have to disagree with your stated perspective - I find your description far too generalized. For example, I'm sure you would find it erotic to seduce my wife into an illicit affair with you - she is a very attractive and beautiful woman. The seduction and copulation would certainly be unexpected, dangerous, and taboo. Erotic? I think not. No more erotic than my "unexpected and frightening" reaction on learning about the seduction which would be to murder you, your children, your wife, your siblings and their families, your parents and grandparents - in fact your entire family as well as everyone in the world with your surname. And in the most gruesome, sadistic, painful ways I could foster.

Now that, would be outside societal norms - truly erotic!!

Wanna try?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You are bisexual

Its obvious. Just accept it. You are obsessed with cock. Just admit it to everyone. You can pretend you are laughing at the comments. You can pretend that you write these stories to irritate the crowd but that is all bullshit and you know it.

No, the truth is you want to spend the night swallowing some dude's over sized cock. You want to feel the cum sliding down your throat. You want to have him up your ass and then snuggle up to his hairy chest and wake up in the morning looking at his face with love. That's you and all of your fantasies are vicarious thrill through women because you are too chicken shit to be yourself. Man up pussy. Admit you like men too and fucking deal with it. Your pathetic misplaced aggression and trolling is simple homophobia.

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 4 years agoAuthor
You’re right. I am bisexual.

I love cock and pussy. Oh yeah, and I’m a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I remember our first such party with a friend . We agreed to exchange our GFs , the girls were also willing . This had to happen in the dormitory we were sharing but separate beds and we had to watch every thing to which we had all agreed . I looked at my GF sucking the guy`s cock .The boy bigger than mine and she seemed to like it and took the full length in her mouth and sucked hungrily . Soon he was eating her pussy and sucking her nipples . My girl friend was moaning loudly with lust and then she told him to put his cock in her pussy and fuck her . So he put his tool in her spread up pussy and they were fucking vigorously , his big tool ravishing her cunt in long fast strokes . She had her legs around his waste and was thrusting her hip to match his strokes equally . No doubt she was enjoying the hot fuck Initially I was jealous watching the live sex scene and had repented my decision to let my friend fuck my girl . That moment I was lying with my partner but had lost interest in sex . Only she was stroking my dick but I was passive , showing no response to he maneuvering my cock . Soon the boy had his orgasm and he pulled out and sprayed the contents on her legs , stomach and tits . That changed the whole position and my mind and I was horny . My cock was hard and bursting in her hands . This girl was with was decidedly prettier and sexier than my GF and the scene had made her hornier too , She hinted me to penetrate her pussy straightway but I wanted to prolong the fun . So I told her to suck me while I would eat her pussy and we were doing it at once . I made her spread her legs and pussy lips .The moment my tongue nibbled her clit and entered her hole she was moaning with her first orgasm . She pulled my ass hard with her both hands to jam her pussy with my mouth and equally was sucking my cock with full vigor . The other couple was watching us keenly . My Girl friend could be seen fingering her pussy while looking at us with lust I could not manage any longer and my cock erupted without warning filling her hot mouth with my semen . She drank most of it but still the traces were oozing out from her lips Still she did not let me pull out from her mouth . I was hard with her sucking within no time and then she shouted that i put my tool in her vagina and fuck her . Who was I to refuse her command ! I plunged my tool in her already wet pussy with a single stroke . Having cummed earlier I ravished her pussy for at least 20 minutes by which time she had cum at least 3 times and then I filled her pussy with my semen . All the earlier jealousy and pain over my Gf getting the bigger dick had vanished . Undoubtedly we had better Sex . I had smaller cock compared her Bf but she enjoyed better fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pussies

I think that someone should have told Cameron to take a hike. Everyone acted as if he was the cats meow he needed to be told no once in awhile.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...