Two Wives Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up the next morning. I was shocked when I entered the kitchen. Betty was wearing a fairly translucent robe that when she stood in front of the light you could see her entire body. Julie was wearing a t shirt that came halfway down her ass. Her ass and pussy were completely on display.

Peter was speechless. So was I. Cameron and Lou were carrying on a conversation like nothing was unusual. I didn't know what to say, I just joined everybody and acted like everything was normal. I did notice that both Betty and Julie shaved their pussies. Mine was trimmed for a bathing suit, but that's it.

Friday Julie, Cameron, Betty and I wanted to go exploring on the snowmobiles. Julie and Cameron wanted to drive. It was decided I would go with Cameron and Betty with Julie.

I went upstairs to get ready. Julie followed. I realized this was my chance to talk to her. I followed her into her room and closed the door

"What's up?" she asked.

It was disconcerting talking to her with her ass and pussy showing but I was determined.

"I have to tell you something," I said

"Ok," she responded.

"I don't know how to say this, but I saw Cameron fucking your mom yesterday."

"Oh my god, no!" she said.

"Yes," I said.

"Tell me all,' she insisted.

"Well, when I got home from skiing your mom was bent over the table and Cameron was fucking her from behind," I explained.

"Oh wow, was she liking it?" she asked.

I was confused. What was she asking?

"Um, yes, she seemed to be."

"What else?" she asked.

"Um, well, umm, uhh, your dad was watching," I stuttered.

""Oh my god, really?" she exclaimed. "He was just watching?"

Her voice almost sounded mocking, but I was sure it was just the shock.

"Well, he was watching and jerking off," I couldn't believe I was telling her this.

"So," she said. "Let me get this straight. Mom was bent over a table, Cameron was fucking her, she was loving it, and dad was jacking off watching?"

I nodded.

"That's just what Cameron told me too. Except he told me how hot mom's pussy was and how he got her to fuck him. It was pretty hot," she explained.

"Cameron told you?" I asked, stunned.

"God yes, he tells me everything. I love hearing about how he fucked someone. Wanna hear how it happened?"

Reluctantly I nodded my head.

"Well," she started. "Cameron is a great flirt. I'm sure you saw it the last two days."

I nodded

She continued, "When we got here, one of the first things Cameron said was 'your mom is hot'. He told me he wanted to fuck her."

I must have looked shocked.

She went on, "Oh I don't mind. I love watching Cameron fuck. He is so hot and he takes care of all my needs. I am his total slut. He can fuck me or anyone he wants. I know he's mine. Plus, it's kind of hot having a woman know your man is a better fuck than hers.

Anyway, he told me he wanted to fuck mom, I just giggled and told him to go for it. Wednesday and Thursday he flirted with her, he kept pushing her limits and seeing how dad reacted. Cameron is great at seducing women and gaming men. He's fucked other women while their husbands watched."

I was stunned.

"Friday when we all left if you remember mom was wearing that short robe. She'd bought it the day before at Cameron's suggestion. Cameron commented on it and mom said to him 'I'm glad you like it." Cameron then told dad that his wife was hot. Dad responded that he thought so too. Cameron said he had work to do. He got up and hugged mom from behind thanking her for everything. She backed into him, he was semi hard and he knew she could feel it. Cameron has a great cock.

Cameron said, 'Sorry Lou, I have to kiss your wife.' He grabbed her and kissed her. Dad watched. Mom kissed back.

Cameron turned mom to face dad. 'Help me get her out of these jeans." Dad undid her zipper then Cameron pushed her jeans down and fucked her over the table."

That was it? Lou just unzipped her so Cameron could fuck her? I had a picture of Peter undoing my jeans in my mind. I just sat there speechless. Julie brought me out if it. As if she'd just told me it's cold outside instead of how her boyfriend fucked her mom, she said, "Get dressed, let's get going."

Thousands of thoughts ran through my head as I got dressed. I met the others and we all climbed on the snowmobiles. I climbed on behind Cameron and wrapped my arms around his waist. All I could feel was muscle. I just wanted to run my hands up and down his body.

As we rode I thought about what Julie said. She didn't care who Cameron fucked. I wondered how I felt about Peter. I guess I wouldn't care, but it wasn't because I was proud or satisfied. It's because it would just mean he'd leave me alone. How sad I thought. I loved my husband. I wanted to want him as well.

I spent the day flirting and laughing with Cameron as we rode we talked. He made comments about how sexy I was. I believed him. It was flattering knowing this sexy man found me sexy.

I could see Julie and Betty talking and laughing. I wondered what they were talking about. Julie knew Betty fucked Cameron but didn't care, could they be comparing notes?

The morning was great fun end it was time to head back. We arrived at the house and as we entered that Betty said let's get out of these wet clothes. Right in the doorway she and Julie started taking off their clothes. Peter, Cameron and Lou were watching. I started taking off my wet outer layer.

They were faster than me. They both stripped off everything but their underwear. Julie was wearing little pink boy short panties that were practically a thong along with a matching bralet. Betty was wearing a white practically see through thong and a matching bra. They turned to look at me. I took quick inventory. I was wearing a pair of pink bikinis. The kind that came three to a pack and a functional white bra. Nothing I'd want to show off in fact, I'd brought nothing I'd want to show off on the trip.

I realized that neither Betty or Julie knew what happened was going to happen, so the underwear they were wearing was what they usually wore. I was kind of ashamed that I didn't.

Not wanting anyone to see I went upstairs and put on a warm sweater and jeans. Julie and Betty followed me up and went to their rooms.

Julie yelled to the guys, "If you make some hot chocolate and a fire to keep me warm, I promise it will be worth it."

I wondered what she meant by that.

I was downstairs with the guys when Julie came down. I could see why she wanted to be warm. She was wearing a little V-neck T that came down almost past her ass and a little see through thong. You could see her ass and pussy as she walked. She plunked herself down on Cameron's lap.

Betty soon followed. She was wearing that translucent robe again,but barely tied shut. She sat down next to Cameron, he put his hand on her knee.

"Cameron looked at Peter. "Looks like your wife is overdressed," he said.

I wasn't sure how to respond. I was shocked he said it, but I also wondered how Peter would respond. I didn't say anything.

"Um, seems that way," Peter said.

"Well fix it," said Cameron jokingly. "I've been dying to see more of her since we got here."

Peter looked down, "I don't think she'd let me,"

I still hadn't responded. Too many thoughts flying through my head. No way I wanted Peter to undress me, well, maybe. I imagined showing of my body to Cameron. He was so hot, I wanted him to like it. The thought made my pussy tingle. I looked at Julie and Betty. I was still in my pink bikinis. I didn't want to be embarrassed. If Cameron was going to see me I wanted him to think I was sexy.

Then I thought, what was I thinking, this man fucked Betty and Julie. Was I going to be another conquest? I thought about how loud both Betty and Julie were when they fucked him. How they both praised his cock. I had been with four men in my life, all had average cooks. Could a big cock be all that much different? My mind flashed back to seeing his cock stretching Betty's pussy. Damn that looked hot.

"Sure she would," I heard Cameron say.

Cameron looked at me. "Stand up," he said.

I don't know why, I felt mesmerized, I stood up.

Cameron said to me, "I really want to fuck you."

Just like that, in front of my husband. In front of Betty, Lou, and Julie. I didn't respond I just looked at Peter.

"Don't look at him," Cameron said. "He'd love to see you fucked the right way.

I thought back to the conversation Peter and I had had. I realized that Peter had never said yes or no to the question.

Cameron stood up, he scooped me in his arms and kissed me. Again the scent of wood and leather. I could feel the muscles in his chest and arms as he kissed me. I didn't resist. I kissed back.

"Tell me what you want," he whispered in my ear.

I moaned.

"Say it," he pushed.

"I want to make love to you," I said.

"No you don't," he said. "Tell me what you really want."

I pulled back and looked him in the eyes. I thought of Peter behind me, not moving, not objecting. "I want you to fuck me," I whispered.

He pulled off my top. Now I was in bra panties and jeans.

"Go ask your husband to undo your jeans."

I knew I shouldn't, but my pussy was driving my body. I turned to Peter. I figured I'd give him a chance to back out.

"If you want this, undo my jeans," I said.

I stood there watching his face. He reached for the buttons.

"This will change our lives forever," I said.

He hesitated a minute, then undid the buttons on my jeans.

"Unzip them," Cameron said to Peter. It was obvious we were all under Cameron's control now. Peter unzipped my jeans.

Cameron then pulled me to him. He undid my bra. I shrugged it off and let it fall to the floor. I instinctively covered my tits with my hands.

With one arm he scooped me off the ground and held me. With the other he pulled my hand away. He wrapped his lips around my nipple.

I couldn't believe I was letting him do this but it felt good. Knowing I was being watched only made me feel slutty. Unfortunately I realized I liked feeling slutty. A lot. My husband always treated me like a wife. I wanted to be treated as a lover. I wanted to be fucked, not made love to. I moaned as he sucked on one nipple then the other.

"Get out of those pants," he said.

Not wanting him to see me in my pink bikinis I stripped of my pants and panties at the same time. I immediately became self conscious of my bush. It was neatly trimmed, yet Julie and Betty shaved theirs.

I looked around. Betty was stroking Lou's cock through his pants. Julie had her fingers in her panties. Peter seemed to be rubbing his cock through his jeans.

Cameron pushed lightly on my shoulders. "Suck me," he said.

I'd given maybe ten blowjobs in my life. I did not consider myself an expert. I got down on my knees and unzipped his pants. I wondered how big this thing was. So far I'd heard how amazing it was. I was kind of nervous as to what I would find.

What I found was not a monster. It was about 9" semi hard. It felt thick in my hands. My fingers could not reach around it. It was circumcised and as it got hard, perfectly straight. I wrapped my lips around it. I could barely get the tip in my mouth. There was a drop of precum that was salty on my tongue. I used both my hands to stroke his cock while I lightly fucked the tip in and out of my lips. It grew hard. It must have been 10" hard.

After a few minutes he pulled me to my feet. I didn't look at him. I looked down. I didn't know if I was good or not. He'd stopped me so quickly. I assumed I sucked at it.

"Mmmmm, that was good baby," he said. I looked up at him and smiled.

He reached both his hands under my ass and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, he carried me to where my husband was and dropped me, facing out, into his lap. He grabbed my legs and pushed them apart.

"Hold her legs," he said to Peter.

Peter grabbed my legs and pulled them back. I could feel his cock hard through his jeans. I looked around the room. Julie's panties were now on the floor and her fingers were buried in her pussy. Betty was on her knees between Lou's legs sucking his cock.

My pussy was dripping wet. Cameron knelt down between my legs, I mean between mine and Peter's legs. He placed the tip of his cock against my pussy and with his hand rubbed the head up and down my slit lubricating the tip. Then he started to enter me. I felt my pussy lips give way to accept the head of his cock.

He started gently pulling it out and sliding back in. With each stroke my pussy accepted more and more of him. I tried to relax so it would be easier, but I couldn't, I held my breath. It didn't hurt. It felt amazing. Like every piece of my body was full. I kept my eyes open and focused on his grey eyes.

With one last thrust he was all the way in me. I tilted my head back and breathed in. When I did I saw my husband's eyes watching me intently. I almost forgot that he was holding me and spreading my legs.

"Oh my god," was all I said.

Cameron started pumping his cock into me. With every thrust I felt my pussy stretch and move with him. I could feel the pulling at my clit as he thrust.

I was never a loud fuck, but now, after listening to Julie and Betty, I wanted to be loud.

"Oh my fucking god," I sighed. "This feels so good. I never knew a cock could feel like this."

Julie moved and sat next to Peter. She took my hand.

"I know, Maggie. Enjoy it."

I let myself go. The thrusting became more urgent.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," I grunted with each thrust. "Oh God yes, fuck me, give me that cock, fuck me. Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck."

Julie held my hand with one hand and played with her clit with the other. "That's it Maggie, take that cock. Fuck him."

The sound of her voice sent me to my first orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh," I sighed.

"Oh yeah," Julie moaned as she came in her fingers beside me.

Cameron just kept fucking me. Thrust after thrust of his hard body and hard cock. With Peter holding me, and Julie holding my hand, I placed my other hand on Cameron's chest. I felt the hard muscle beneath his skin move with every thrust. I came again.

This time I was louder. ""God yes. Fuck. Fuck me, unghh unghhh unghhh. Fuck."

I suddenly remembered Peter was spreading my legs. "Fuck Peter. His cock is amazing. You're going to have to spread my legs for him again. Any time he asks, I will fuck him. I want to fuck him in our bed."

The thought of lying on my back, in my bed. Peter holding my legs open, and feeling Cameron's hard body on top of me made me cum again.

"Yesssss," I hissed.

Cameron pulled his cock out of me, "Noooooo," I moaned.

With his strong arms he picked me up and flipped me over. I was on my knees. I pressed my head and chest to the floor. I spread my legs a bit so he had complete access to my dripping pussy.

He placed the tip of his cock against my pussy opening again. I was soaking wet. He still took his time with his first thrust. Slowly thrusting back and forth till again he was buried inside me.

I looked at Peter. He pulled his cock out and started jerking it as he watched. Betty had repositioned herself and was sitting on Lou's cock and fucking him. She was grunting as he fucked her.

"Yes, yes, yes."

Now Cameron started really fucking me. I grunted with each thrust. Soon he had me cumming again.

"Fuck yes," I cried.

I was getting tired. Cameron put his strong hands on my hips to steady me. I felt like a rag doll. He was just pushing me and pulling me on his cock. I came one more time. I couldn't fuck back anymore. I collapsed letting his cock slide out of me.

I rolled onto my back and laid there panting.

"Oh my god', I sighed. "That was amazing."

Cameron was kneeling there with his still hard cock in his hand. I spread my legs and begged, "please cum in me."

He positioned himself on top of me and guided his cock into my well stretched pussy. He started fucking me again. With everything I had left I started fucking back.

"Cum for me, please, cum for me, give it too me, squirt inside me," I begged

If it was possible I felt his cock getting bigger. I felt he was going to explode.

"Oh yes," I cried as I came again. "Cum in me. Make my pussy yours."

I felt him shudder and then hot jets of cum squirted against my pussy walls. Even as wet as I was I could feel it hot inside me. Pulse after pulse. Somewhere in my brain I heard Betty cumming beside me. I came again.

He pulled out. I didn't even have the strength to sigh. The last jet of cum landed on my belly and tits, as if he were marking me."

"Mmmmm," I sighed contentedly.

I looked at Peter. I don't know when he came, but he had sticky cum all over his hands and clothes.

I looked at Julie. She smiled at me. "Told ya so," she laughed. I smiled back.

Julie got on her knees and pushed Cameron on his back. "You're not done yet," she said as she lowered her mouth around his cock.

He smiled.

12