All Comments on 'Two Women and the Glory Holes Ch. 02'

by pjwolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What else are good friends for?

...almost makes me want to dump my husband and turn to a girlfriend for sympathy! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow...

It is hard to find a story that can really get you going these days. Yours did it, bravo. I hope there is more to come.

pjwolfpjwolfabout 17 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 should be out within the week

Thank you for your encouragement and votes. Chapter 3 should be out within the week (I hope). More fun for Rachel and Jenny...plus two more characters join in, one by choice and one by deceit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
SO HOT!!! I wish that I had a friend like Jenny

This story really got my juices flowing. I am straight, but have always been a little curious about how it would be to lick another woman's pussy...or be licked by another woman. I am so wet and now HAVE to read the last chapter to find out what happens. I hope that it is as good as this one.

medusa9800medusa9800about 17 years ago
Hotter! Love the shower scene!!!

Your bio says that you are male...if that is true, you may be one of the few who has an inkling of what females experience during good sex. Now on to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My hips were moving as I read this

Yep, this is was a totally HOT story! My lips are slick and slippery - thank you! The best part, IMO, was the pussy to pussy action (freaking awesome!). I would love to have a super friend like this, whose pussy could bump mine, and then our juices would mix up into each other!

Kris

kac0375@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous