Two Women and the Glory Holes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjwolf
pjwolf
85 Followers

Rachel then looked at me and smiled, "That...was sooo different...unbelievable! Whoa! Look at that!" Her eyes had drifted down to my breast. I followed her stare and noticed how red and how her cum had coated it. Then, to my amazement, I saw that the nipple seemed to be twice as long and erect as my left nipple. "Did I do that?" She giggled and squealed.

I squirmed a little as I felt my heat rising. Rachel sat up and began to tenderly kiss and lick my sore, yet very aroused tit and nipple. "Mmmmm...Jen, I never knew that I would enjoy the way I taste...maybe it is because I am all over this luscious tit of yours!" Rachel purred in a muffled whisper.

"Mmmmm...Rach I have never wanted you so much as I do right now!" I moaned into her shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her back.

Rachel released my breast and motioned for me to lie back down. "Now, it is my turn to do something special for you. But first, you must close your eyes," She seductively ordered. I eagerly obeyed and then felt her lean across me on the mattress. I heard her open a drawer, then felt her hands on my knees -- pushing my legs further apart. Feeling her warm breath on my swollen wet lips made me quiver in delight. I let out a soft gasp at the sensation of her tongue once again exploring the folds of my labia; I tried to pivot my hips down as my clit began to seek her tongue.

"Ohhhhhhh...right there, Rach," I whispered while my hips began to slowly rise and fall with her tongue. Soon I felt her lips wrap around my twitching clit and suck it into her mouth. Bzzzzzzzzzz. My ears detected a soft buzzing sound..."UNNNGHH.." I moaned, knowing what it was. Electricity shot through me the instant my lips felt the vibrations at the rim of my pussy. I felt myself squirt a little in anticipation.

Then, while still sucking on my clit, Rachel slowly began to push the vibrator into my open and eager hole while my hips pushed forward to meet it and take it in as deep as it would go. "OHHHHHH...." Was all that I could moan as the vibrations radiated from deep inside my tunnel. "Deeeper Rach!" She pushed it until it was in as far as it would go.

By now I was writhing...totally under her control. Rachel began to slowly pump the vibrating cock in and out of me as I savored every vibrating sensation. My hands were pulling at my aching nipples and I felt myself cumming again. As my orgasm began to subside, Rachel pulled the dildo out of me and began to rub it on her noticeably, revived pussy.

"Ohhhh Jen, just feeling your slickness mixing with mine is incredible!" Rachel gushed before plunging the vibrator deep inside her. "SOOOOO GOOOOD!"

Watching her with that vibrator was so hot. I began to caress my engorged lips and swollen clit as my aroused state quickly renewed. Rachel pulled the vibrator from her pussy and slipped the shaft between my lips. She was right...it felt incredible. I pushed my opened legs closer to Rachel's own spread-eagle position. Kept alternating the vibrator on and in my pussy and then on and in hers as we kept inching ourselves closer and closer. I lifted my right leg so that it was over her left leg while her right leg went over my left. Soon, our pussies were only a couple of inches apart.

Rachel put the vibrator aside and with a final push toward each other, I felt my wet and swollen lips meet hers. We began to grind out pussies against each other and both screamed when our hard clits met. Our arms where wrapped around each other and our breasts were connected. We both began to build as we felt each other shake out of control...I felt like I was so close to the edge, yet not quite there yet. I was ready for that final push.

Rachel must have been in the same state. She was humping wildly against me when she reached over and grabbed the vibrator, which she quickly thrust down between out pussies. "MMMMMMMMM...UHHHHHHHHH!" We both moaned as I felt the vibes light my clit on fire, sending a charge from my inner core, spreading like a fire out of control.

Our embrace tightened as we shook violently. Our shuttering and trembling was so fierce and intense, that I was unsure of whose body was doing what. I held my breath as I felt the final surge flow over us like a tidal wave before we both fell backward, too weak to hold on anymore. The vibrator rolled out from between us and landed on the bed, glistening and still humming.

We both lay there motionless and out of breath, basking in the afterglow of what had to have been the most intense series of orgasms that I knew I had experienced, and from what I could tell, it was way up there for Rachel as well. My arms and legs felt all tingly, as if the blood had drained from them and was beginning to finally circulate back. Gradually, I found the strength to crawl around and up to beside Rachel and collapse beside her. She lay there, motionless, her beautiful lips curled slightly in a peaceful smile, while her eyes stared at the ceiling as if in a trance.

I snuggled next to her and rested my arm across her chest while my face nestled the side of her face and neck. Her trance-like state broke when I kissed the side of her jaw and she turned her face toward mine, smiling.

"Jenny...that...was sooo unreal and amazing," she whispered as a single tear rolled down her cheek. I quickly kissed it and held her close. "To think how this night began and where it led to is unimaginable. I needed this night. Tonight, you helped me to become emotionally and physically free from Charlie. That bleached blonde tramp, Holly can have the snake...his going to that glory hole room proves that he will never change, and it is matter of time before he fucks around on her too!"

Rachel laid her cheek on my breast and sighed peacefully. I asked, "so Rach, what is your plan now?"

She kissed my nipple and smiled while running her fingers through my hair. "Now, I get on with my life. Once the divorce is settled and I get whatever money we can squeeze out of him, I will go back to grad school. I put my career plans on hold so that he could become the distinguished doctor. If only his affluent patients and his precious social circle knew the truth about him."

"In the meantime," she continued, "I plan to have some fun with my best friend!" Rachel raised her head and smiled down at me. "That is, if you have no objections Jenny."

"None whatsoever!" I eagerly replied.

Rachel and I continued with our steamy encounters for the next several days and nights. We both knew that it was more than just having casual and reckless sex -- it was lovemaking. She told me that when we were apart, she would fantasize about what it would be like to have a penis so that she could fuck me, knowing that she was deep inside of me. She also wanted to have the feeling of me being deep inside of her. I decided to go online and order Rachel a little gift. When the package arrived, I was so horny and wet that I could barely keep the car on the road as I hurried to take it to Rachel.

She answered the door and I pushed my way into the foyer. "Wh..what's up Jen? You look a little flushed."

My hand trembled a little as I handed her the package. "I decided to get you a little present Rachel..."

She eyed me suspiciously as she began to open the box. Then her eyes widened and she gulped for air. Her long fingers reached into the box and pulled out a realistic looking rubber cock attached to a series of black leather straps. "Jenny! Is this a...a...?"

"Strap-on? I figured that I could help your fantasy come as close to true as physically possible. This one actually is a new design. Look at the back of the leather base." I directed.

Rachel turned it over and let out a gasp when she saw a curved rubber dildo, about 4 or 5 inches long, protruding outward. There was also a small rubber knob above the dildo. As Rachel began to rub her fingers along the smaller dildo, while gripping the rubber cock by its shaft, I explained. "This model is designed to please the wearer of the strap-on as well. The knob rubs against your clit while this smaller dildo moves about inside you...would you like to..." I could not finish as Rachel was making a mad dash up the steps, dragging me behind her.

Once inside her bedroom, Rachel began to wildly pull my clothes off while kissing me passionately. I could feel myself flowing through my soaked panties as I wrestled with her clothes as well. Our hands roamed each other's bodies as our mouths tasted every inch of flesh. Rachel mouth soon was at my all too eager pussy, licking and sucking it as if it were the last time she would taste it. She pivoted her body around so that her pussy was above my face.

I thrust my pelvis toward her mouth as I pulled hers toward mine, darting my tongue as deep inside as it would go. While Rachel's tunnel contracted around my tongue, I rubbed my chin in circles around her clit. I knew this was driving her wild because I could feel her shortened breathing on my pussy as she sucked my clit and finger fucked my pulsing hole.

Before long, Rachel moved off the bed picked up the strap-on. I quickly sat up to help her put it on. She spread her legs a little and I guided the small, curved dildo into her slippery pussy. "OHHHHHHH, Jen....that is heaven!" She moaned as the knob obviously found her clit. Rachel was squirming as I attempted to adjust the straps and secure the rubber cock.

"Stop moving so much!" I laughed. "It is hard to put this on with you squirming so much!"

"MMMMM...sorry Jen...just feels so good...think the dildo is near my g-spot! Ohhhh..yeah! Get on your hands and knees...Quick!"

I ran my fingers up and down the rubber cock, marveling at how real it felt -- right down to the veins. I then got onto my hands and knees - spread open wide. Looking back at her I watched as she stroked the cock while bringing it closer to my gaping pussy. She let the cock glide under my, along my slick lips and up to my clit -- nearly causing my arms to buckle as I felt a surge of energy radiate through my body.

I dropped my head and looked underneath me, past my dangling breasts to where the now glistening cock was sliding between my lips and along my clit. I could hear Rachel's moans as she continued to tease me this way.

"Rach...I want...that cock in me! Put it in me...NOW!" I moaned my pleas.

I could see her hand grasp the slick shaft as I felt the cock's head begin to press against the rim of my pussy. She slowly began to push the head into me as I pushed my hips back toward her. "OHHHHHHH Rach...feels...so good!" I moaned deeply.

Rachel continued to push the cock into me until I could feel her against my ass. She began to gyrate her hips as I felt the cock swirl around, deep inside of me. I felt as if I was on fire. I begged her to fuck me harder and move in and out. She began with short and slow thrusts, but soon she was ramming that cock in and out of me -- deep, fast and hard. Her hand had reached around and was fingering my throbbing clit.

I again looked underneath me to watch my boobs swing with each thrust, her fingers swirling on my clit, and her cock deeply penetrating me. My arms began to shake and could no longer support me as I sank to my elbows. Rachel was nearly screaming as she began to cum. I whimpered for her to not stop and go faster. With a final thrust, I let out a moan and shuttered.

I felt Rachel's breasts rest on my back while my pussy clamped around the rubber cock. Rachel kissed my spine and sighed, "Thanks for my present Jenny!"

"It was MY pleasure Rach." I smiled and then felt a leftover shutter as she pulled the cock from me, then released the straps and removed the dildo from her pussy. She held up the cock and said, "you should feel it from the other end...I want you to fuck me with this now...but this time, I want to be able to look into your eyes when we do." She then ran her tongue along the length of the cock. I did the same, tasting myself on it. Our lips and tongues met while licking and sucking my nectar off the cock. We kissed and then I lay down so that she could slip the dildo into me. She was right...it felt wonderful.

Once the straps were adjusted, Rachel lay back and spread her legs. Her pussy was yawning open, glistening wet. I lay down on top of her and kissed her neck as our chests pressed together. Her nipples jabbed into me and I knew mine were protruding into her.

I pulled myself up a little and reached down to guide the cock into her. Rachel moaned as she felt me enter. The dildo shifted inside of my pussy and I could feel it curving upward. The knob was causing my clit to send signals of pleasure throughout my body.

Rachel's hips began to rise to meet my thrusts as she wrapped her arms and legs around me, pulling me deeper into her. I looked down into her beautiful eyes to see her looking back. It was as if we were looking deep into each other's pupils, boring into our souls while boring into our pussies. I could feel the heat rising deep inside of me as the dildo pressed against my g-spot and I thrust deeper and faster into Rachel who was now moaning in a higher pitch.

"JENNNNNY! Harrrdrrrrr nnnnnnggggghhhh!" She screamed as she began to shake and thrust her hips up to meet my pelvis, sending me right over the edge. We came with such force that I collapsed on top of her, both of us shuttering. I felt as if my entire body was vibrating. Then all I could feel was the rise and fall of her stomach and chest beneath me.

We lay there for what seemed to be hours, the rubber cock still buried inside of her, the dildo inside of me.

Then we were brought back to reality. "BBRRINGGG!!" Someone was ringing Rachel's doorbell. I quickly pulled the cock out of Rachel and she slid off the bed. Rachel scrambled to put herself together and then headed downstairs. I dressed and straightened up myself, then walked into the hall when I heard Rachel open the door and exclaim, "What the HELL are you doing here Holly?!"

I felt a pit in my stomach as guilt suddenly gripped me. Maybe Charlie and his new girlfriend found out about us being at the glory hole room and what Rachel did to Charlie's cock! I moved closer to the steps in order to eavesdrop a little better.

I heard Holly's voice quiver a little, "Please...Jennifer...don't slam the door in my face! Hear me out. It took every ounce of courage I had to come here. I need to talk to you. It's urgent."

To be continued...

pjwolf
pjwolf
85 Followers
12