All Comments on 'Tycho the Wizard Ch. 01'

by Londongeek

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting

Nice story. I like where it was going, but the sex at the end was weak and a bit dull tbh. Keep at it though :)

RisaxRisaxover 11 years ago
Good start.

It's a good start to a story, though from the introduction I thought that it would be told from first-person, not third. Anyway, in some ways Tycho reminds me of Kvothe from the King Killer Chronicles, being admitted into a magic school by cheating and cleverness.

Anyway, on to the story.

You did a great story with the dialogue, I enjoyed reading it and made Tycho as well as Dain likeable characters. As for the magic, I would like to see some more of it but what I saw was interesting, Tycho's familiar and the reading of magic items.

Now for some complaints.

Though it doesn't really upset the flow of the story, I would have liked a more detailed description of certain character, especially Tycho because he is the main character but a more detailed description of Esmeralda would also have been nice, since it would help with the imagination during the sex scene. As for the sex scene itself, it seemed to be kind of thrown in at the last minute...But I have done that myself, so I shouldn't bitch about it. :P (Plus, Esmeralda might show up again later in the story, so what do I know.) Also, I feel like the sex could have been longer, with Tycho and Esmeralda going upstairs, but hopefully I'll get to read about that in the next chapter.

All in all, I can't wait to read about the adventures Tycho might go through!

Keep it up! :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous