All Comments on 'Tying Up My Friend For Fun'

by storm_usmc

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
A ggod read -- thank you

It was good of you not to claim the story as your own; others are not so scrupulous. I have had stories stolen from sites such as this one, the names of the characters changed and the rest left intact, grammar and spelling errors included.

You seem like a good guy -- thanks again, and four stars for the story, whoever wrote it.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 7 years ago
Delightful

A delightful story! Simple, elegant and revealing the inner characters along the way.. thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story short and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Great little story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Short but sweet

Of course kudos for honesty.

I’ve often wondered about motivation and about how men see women. As a woman the female logic behind bondage and/ or rape fantasies are blindingly obvious to me. They give permission for women to enjoy sex without any reservations.

Women have literally been objectified and demonised for centuries with the blame game, “good girls don’t”, “men wouldn’t stray from their wives if it weren’t due to the slutty female temptress” there are endless examples that I could give. Right down to the simplistic a man who fucks around is a stud making it a positive attribute whereas a woman who does the same is a slut and is mocked and shunned for it even though men around her take note of her name and contact details so that they can go and fuck her.

I don’t think I’m a slut but I do think I’m sexually liberated.

Tess (UK)

bobbphil08bobbphil08over 3 years ago

Great story, Semper Fi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice premise.

Good descriptions of sexual activities.

Even though it's not your story, it could have used some directing/ordering her to do things -- to herself, and to him. Could have used some teasing her body -- her breasts and her pussy, and maybe her ass/asshole to extend her lack of control over what was being done to her while she was bound.

Her orgasm was too fast. So was his.

Four stars.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Thank you for retelling this story, it would have been a real shame to have missed out on it.

JS_PhotoJS_Photoabout 1 month ago

Great story. I wish it were longer and a bit more descriptive, delving into Kimberly's thoughts and motivations - how she rationalized what was done and why she was OK with it - but a great story, nonetheless. The worst problem is where he removed her "lace black thong" and a few paragraphs later it becomes white when he stuffs it in her mouth, but that doesn't take away from the basic premise. I wish we knew who actually wrote this story because I'd love to read more of their work. Nice, consensual bondage story with both parties getting what they want from the experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous