All Comments on 'Tyler, My Brother, and Me Ch. 05'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally!

Awesome! I really enjoyed this chapter. I have not liked the way that Tyler has treated Walt at all in the earlier chapters. It seriously pissed me off!!! He needs to be taken down a few notches. It also made me angry that Walt put up with any of it.

I am not much into incest, but this was really hot with these twin brothers. I knew it was Will that mistakenly took his cherry. It doesn't make any sense how Will could mistake his own twin virgin brother for Tyler, but I am very happy it was not Tyler. Maybe Will can help Walt finally grow some balls and teach him how to not be taken advantage or abused further by this Fuck-Head Tyler! I think the twins should work something out together to teach Tyler some respect! Maybe a rough gang-bang for the asshole against his will would be in order!!! Also after all the info that was shared about Tyler's crazy sexual escapades with the frat brothers etc, I'm thinking he is anything but Straight, even though he would like to believe that he is!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lube

You'd think one of these gayboys would know about lube. Buy them some lube already Datura!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Alrighty now!

So cool! Incest is soooo taboo, but the way these two worked into it was really pretty hot. They , also, love each other, and now have quite a unique bond. I do think that they need to have a plan to deal with Tyler. Maybe, a scheduled hook up with Walt, blindfolded, but Will bangs the mother loving stuffing out of Tyler, then rips the blindfold off and yells surprise while Walt is standing there with his arms folded. Hmmm? Well don’t let me do your writing. You are awesome, too. Thank you for a fun read.

buzzie1969buzzie1969almost 6 years ago
so hot!

I thought it was Will who fucked him in the last part......wow, very hot

sonofcupidsonofcupidalmost 6 years ago

great plot twist and sexy writing

Cortez88Cortez88almost 6 years ago
Hot!

That was a great plot twist! I definitely didn’t see that coming. It was hot. I can’t wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confused...

How was Will fucking him? He saw Will moving in the other bed in the last part. How does this work???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You made a fatal error this time...

"with his cock head still inside me, Will leaned down to take my dick into his mouth"

It is IMPOSSIBLE to fuck someone and suck his cock at the same time. No human body can bend into a pretzel.

Now if the fuckee had a two foot long cock, it MIGHT be possible for the fucker to keep fucking and bend enough to also suck the fuckee's cock.

Or if the fucker is a midget, he MIGHT be able to suck the fuckee's cock while fucking him.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 5 years ago
It is possible to fuck & suck at the same time

I've often fucked & sucked at the same time. At only 5'6" and v flexible due to regular yoga and with a decent sized cock, I can stay plugged in and still get my long dicked partner to cum while sucking his cock. By then he's wrecked with a stupid grin on his face!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fuck and suck

I've done it. Loved it. I was fucking his ass while on my back and hks hard dick was facing me, raised up a bit bent my head and got his cock in mouth.

While he fucked my dick his motion fucked my mouth. We came together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
1886 Followers
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...