All Comments on 'Tyler's Spring Break in April Ch. 02'

by Samaman

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Looking very good

Good part 2 after 6 years, and i hope you have more chapter's that one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
VERY PROMISING

Lets hope that chapter 3 comes sooner than 2 did.

bottlered2004bottlered2004about 16 years ago
Finally! :)

I don't think I have to tell you again that I LOVED your story (I just told you about an hour ago, actually, for the 700th time ~_~)...

I still love your story, Sama; can't wait to read about Tyler and Cindy (sounds like it'll be fun)!

My all time favorite parts were the cunnilingus scene and the doggie that followed... MMmmm...

Love,

Vixenne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sizzling Sping Heat

mmmmmmmmm yes,,,you have provided some sizzling spring heat with your story. I really enjoyed it and I am eagerly anticipating the next chapter ,,,,,,,,, I would really like to see two cousins "getting on together" and a real family affair with aunt.

JackRoyalJackRoyalalmost 16 years ago
I can't believe a sequel's FINALLY here!

Wow! Back in Sept. 06 I first read this story & left a comment hoping for a sequel, even though I'd seen that it was first published in 02, so I knew it was a long shot. Ever since then I'd check back every few months, just in case. I almost couldn't believe my eyes when I saw part 2, & had to check to see if it was written by the same dude or if someone else had just decided to finish it.

Having said that, I can't quite give it the same 100% rating as part 1. First, let me say that, despite your own criticisms, I thought part 1 was PERFECT. Great story. Short & to the point. However, a few things changed in this one.

I liked that Tyler was the innocent, shy virgin in the first one, but now you've got him smoking weed, suddenly he's got big muscles from trying to play football, & talks about punching a guy out.

And, in the first story, Tyler had to be shown by his Aunt how to fuck her, but now in this one he's eating her out for the first time like a pro, even licking her asshole, & making her cum better than anyone else ever did? That seemed unrealistic. It would've made more sense if she had been teaching him how to eat her out.

The biggest change was the addition of cousin Cindy. While I think some threesome action can be hot, I think it may be too soon. You could've had several chapters about Tyler & his aunt spending months getting to know each other sexually as they lived together, before you considered bring in anyone else.

Especially since in the first story April said that she purposely invited Tyler to live with her once her marriage ended, because she was alone & needed a man. It seems weird that she would do this if she knew that her daughter was also coming back @ that same time, & might be staying permanently. That's quite a big risk.

Unless, of course, the daughter was in on it all along. Like maybe she & her mother have had an incestuous affair going on, & they both wanted to bring Tyler in to join them, which may be how you're planning to continue this story. That could definitely work.

Either way, I'm glad you're back, & hope that you keep writing. Not only continuing this saga, but I'd like to see some other stories from you, preferably within the older woman/younger man genre.

SamamanSamamanalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Hey all..I just wanted to thank everyone for all the support and awesome comments so far! I'm typing away at Chapter 3 as we speak, and I think it's safe to say you can expect it soon. The real reason I'm commenting is to respond to JackRoyal.

It's good to see I have a fan, and I'm happy and surprised to see you are such a fan of chapter 1. I wish I could have made you as happy with the sequel as I was. However, I believe you have valid points and I in no way intend to flame you for them, but I think they deserve an answer from me, since you took the time to write so much.

To begin, I am again sorry for the delay between these two chapters, but a lot has happened to me in that span of time, and a lot has changed about me as well, and it is reflected in Tyler. I was much younger, a virgin, and awkward when I first wrote the story. I had no intention to makeany sequels so I didn't plan for one, and I rushed the action. While people apparently enjoyed it, I now can't stand the lack of depth and the stuttering, ludicrous dialogue. I don't want to rant, but I also wanna address your views on the sudden "changes" to Tyler. The fact that Tyler smokes is a pre-existing character trait has only now been revealed to the reader. (Note: I smoke so expect this to become a regular theme in most of my stories, and I'm not sorry if I upset anyone with that news...) The fact that he is muscled and toned is nothing new, I mentioned the fact that he was well-toned in the first few paragraphs of chapter 1. And the fact that he punched out his ex-friend is something from the past he's just now mentioning. None of these things suddenly make Tyler some rebellious badass.

I will concede the fact that I've nearly eradicated all traces of Tyler's awkward shyness, but this is to reflect the fact that I now have different views on life and confidence, and I couldn't stand writing dialogue like that anymore. One could argue that having his first experience with April by the pool could have helped Tyler to break out of whatever sexual shell he was trapped in, hence the newfound confidence and ability to handle the sexual storm that is his aunt. As for him eating her out so well, what he did is not impossible simply because he's inexperienced. He could still be educated about it, porn is the simplest example if you want one. He could have easily been the best she had because, as I mentioned, April's experience was limited to her lackluster husband. Tyler's youthful eagerness and energy could have sent the neglected April into orbit, no?

Anyway, I don't mean to tear you apart because I feel like I am. I just wanted to put in my two cents. I don't wanna give away much, but I will say that I have big plans for the arrival of Cindy, plans that I came up with long after I had written chapter 1, where April had not pre-planned for her daughter coming to join them. There are some big secrets that will be revealed in the next two chapters, as well as Tyler's 19th birthday approaching in Chapter 4 ;)

I've considered re-doing Chapter 1 to match the augmented story line, but I feel it isn't worth the effort, and I'm just doing the best I can with the shoddy framework I laid down at the beginning.

I hope I've settled some concerns, and excited you for the future, as I'm happy to also repeat there will be more, non-Tyler related, stories coming out as well :D

Cheers ya'll, thank you for the great response!

-Sama

JackRoyalJackRoyalalmost 16 years ago
It's All Good!

Hey, Samaman! Great response! Hope you didn't take MY comments too hard. Notice that I did give you 75% rating. So it's not like I'm saying I didn't like it @ all. The story was still hot, which is why I also said I want you to keep writing. But I will still say that while I appreciate the fact that YOU may have changed a lot in the past 6 years, for Tyler it's only been 1 more day. So, y'know, if you're really no longer able to relate to the "shy young virgin" & didn't want to write a character like that, maybe you should've just had this story start off "a few months later" instead of the next morning, so then it would be a little more understandable that Tyler is so much more sexually confidant now, because he's been living with his aunt & banging her all this time. And, because of that, he started working out even more too, so he looks better. Yeah, his aunt remarked about his nice body in the first story, but the seemed more in the realm of her trying to seduce him. But the way his cousin was all "DAMN, look @ you!" seemed to go overboard. Because now it's like, okay even if he WAS shy, if he's really THAT good-looking & muscular, that both his own aunt & cousin are so attracted to him, then why wasn't he able to get laid before that in high school or college? Even if that one ex dumped him, he could've got some other girls. But, I don't mean to take this too seriously, it's not like I'm reviewing Shakespear here. It's your story, so just write what you want. I look forward to it, especially since you say you're planning ahead to @ least part 4. But, seriously dude, don't make us wait to0 long again. It's already been 2 months. That's not too bad for other writers here, but after the long wait last time I can't help but be impatient. So get busy! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Where's part 3?

Get on with it, already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME!

I totally loved this installment. I can't wait for the next one. I hope it is real soon.

JackRoyalJackRoyalover 15 years ago
Part 3

Dang, man. You gonna leave us hanging again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Next please!

When's the next chapter coming :)

Great story so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OMG MORE

Wow, well written. grammatically correct. Its perfect I cannot wait for the next part. Its is FANTASTIC!!!

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 14 years ago
Good story

This was a much better chapter than the first one, and you did a good job with the sex scenes (I was wondering when he'd bust one inside of his Aunt). I can see an interest in Tyler from Cindy, his cousin, and while I certainly don't disapprove, I hope you bring them together in a gradual, realistic pace. As a suggestion, unless you've already planned this as well, but I certainly wouldn't mind reading about Tyler banging his Mom either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please continue

This is far better than the first chapter.I would like to see a threesome involved and the evolution of their relationship.

robertscoblerobertscobleover 12 years ago
Part 3?

Is it ever going to happen?

karlmuellerx29karlmuellerx29over 12 years ago
where is part 3

Were is part 3. I want to see more. kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

Hope the next ch. is longer

ChaceThibodeauxChaceThibodeauxover 4 years ago
It's A Shame

That we never got those promised further chapters of this story. I thought it had great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck this story is old, but its really good to bad it was abandoned.

koinonia_92koinonia_92about 1 year ago

Agreed. Need to keep this going. Revive the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous