All Comments on 'Typical Family'

by bwhaleml

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Lo_PanLo_Panover 8 years ago
Blah.....

You lost me half way through the first page when it became obvious that the rest of the family were fucking up a storm behind Tim's back. The guy is either stupid or blind. Neither of which is a good trait for this place.

billybudd42000billybudd42000over 8 years ago
Liked it.

Erotically well written but I do get irritated with inconclusive endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
editor

This story would definitely benefit from the services of an editor. Your punctuation or lack of, made it difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the full family sex

Love the full family sex aspect. Really like inlaws breaking in married in members of the family. Generation to generation. Family sex can be very loving and extremely HOT.

Not so thrilled with the cop-out on "step"-daughter. Its' just fine to want to fuck your very own daughter (and son too).

Keep it up. Looking forward to seeing the family really coming together.

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Pretty good…

The "you need an editor" comment is spot on. Your work is fairly good except for the fact that your grammar and punctuation issues detract from the story. The "cliffhanger" ending is a little clicheic…everybody knows that an incestuous orgy is about to ensue. A page 3 would have facilitated that nicely, leaving you free to embark on your next tale! ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not good

I did not like the way it ended I love to read about all the sexual pleasure to take place

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 8 years ago
Liked the build-up...

Waiting for the rest!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Waiting

Are we going to be getting more

bassmaster757bassmaster757almost 8 years ago
This was an enjoyable read! Hope to see more of it soon!

I enjoyed reading this as it wasn't some long drawn out 10 page story. The storylines moves efficiently and it was an enjoyable read. I enjoyed the fact about Al wanting to have "a chat" after his fishing trip and the sheer joy of just stirring the pot to see AL get flustered. Made me chuckle. Hope to read more of this soon!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

A good start but when is the next chapter coming? It's been more than six months.

LED62LED62over 6 years ago

Great set up for a long story, I'm hoping that there's more chapters.... going to look now fingers crossed.

LED62LED62over 6 years ago

Boo no more parts to the story it's almost 2 years old. It was very good but left me wanting so much more.

Playtime1explorePlaytime1exploreabout 1 year ago

This is the way you end the story with no follow up. Sorry but this suck!!!! Only two stars due to no follow up story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous