Typical Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Images of Al touching Linda, touching Nat, Nat and Linda naked kissing, Betty with her legs spread and Nat licking her, all three of the gals kissing as they knelt at Al's feet vying for his cock, Nat bent over with Al's cock inside of her with her mother licking both her clit and Al's cock at the same time and now his cock too was in the mix. All the images recycled but now it was a mix of two cocks and three gals. Oh yes, Christmas indeed.

Tim snuck from the bed doing his best not to wake Linda and in the dim light before dawn he began to dress. A warm shirt rugged enough for a fishing trip, jeans, wool socks and hiking boots ah, but no underwear. The coarse denim a thrill as it scraped over the head of his erection, an erection that just refused to go away. Tim welcomed the contact as its mean touch added to the images he couldn't clear from his mind. Tim made coffee, pour himself a cup and went to the back room to prepare his fishing gear.

If his plan was to work the rest of the family had to believe he was going fishing. A little later Al joined Tim his own cup of coffee in his hand.

"Getting ready Tim?

"Yeah, I'm do over at James' place by 6AM. We want to get an early start. So, I thought I'd double-check the gear. Would hate to be days away and find I've left something important behind."

"Know exactly what you mean. Ahhh, Tim we were thinking... I mean all of us; Betty, Linda, Nat and I were thinking we'd have a long talk once you were back from fishing. Think that would be okay?"

Under and other circumstances that would have sound very ominous but now it sounded like a golden ticket to the dirtiest sex of his life. He turned a bit to hide how those words made his cock twitch.

Sounds from the kitchen announced that others were up. With all his stuff packed into the jeep Al and Tim left the garage as Tim answered Al's question.

"Look forward to the talk Al. So what's it to be about?" Tim added mischievously.

Watching Al shuffle trying to decide how to answer that tickled Tim. It was rare indeed to see Al flustered in his own house. Just as Al opened his mouth to answer Betty appeared.

"Come on boys and join us. We going to miss you Tim so spend time with all of us before you're gone for days."

Tugging at her husband's arm she pulled Al into the kitchen as Tim followed. Linda had joined them, leaned over to give Al a peck and her husband a wink. She had her hands wrapped around her coffee cup and between sips she kept darting heated looks at Tim. The two of them shared furtive smiles something noticed by Betty. Seconds later Betty disappeared with a mumbled,

"This will never do."

Minutes later Betty reappeared dragging a yawning Natalie. It was like seeing a vampire for the first time. In all his memory Tim could not recall another time he had seen her out of bed at this hour. Pushing a steaming cup of coffee into Nat's hands Betty said.

"Good. Now we're all here."

Nat looked to her grandmother with one, sullen, are you crazy, barely raised eye. Yawned again she returned all her attention to the cup and it's dark liquid depths.

Linda slid up to her husband, wrapped an arm around his waist as his slipped around hers. Together the five of them bantered and shared coffee as the sun sparked over the peaks behind the house. Kissing Linda and then Nat, he hugged Betty good-bye and gave Al a farewell.

Heading to the coat closet he stood still listening. The final key to his plan clinked into place as he heard broken bits of their whispered conversation...

"That soon?"

"Yeah, I'm so horny I can't wait any longer"

"Well then, run out and start the hot tub by the time it's warm he'll be a good ways away."

"What about breakfast?"

Of all the hushed tones the last one had to be Natalie as she was always hungry. Throwing on his jacket he waved a good-bye hopped into the Jeep and left them in the rear view mirror.

A little over a half and hour later Tim had stashed the Jeep, hiked back towards the house using a spring run off channel for cover and was within a hundred of yards of the front door. Oh so close and remembering the part about the hot tub he scooted around the side of the house.

All of his early morning fantasies spun through his mind the second he rounded the corner and saw...

12