Tyrst & Thora Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"No is not an option my little elf. You will do as I say one way or another." Her lower lip curled in a pout as she stared at the length of him.

"The belief that you can own me as if i were property and not a person with thoughts and feelings of my own. I will not sit here and act as though I am grateful for it!" He grabbed her hand again and squeezed until she was done fighting and wrapped her hand around his cock.

"You are mine because I am strong enough to take you and keep you. Even if I were to tire of you in my bed, there are many other chores I could give you, you will always have purpose. As long as I breath, you are my slave." The skin was velvety soft and warm as he enclosed his hand around hers and began stroking up and down.

His breathing soon came in sharper, shorter pants and she watched as a clear fluid began leaking from the hole at the top.

"I want you to lick it," he instructed and she balked at the idea, shaking her head furiously.

"That is disgusting, I am not putting that thing anywhere near my mouth!" He put a hand around the back of her neck and squeezed with his thumb and forefinger making her cry out as he forced her head closer to his groin nearly bending her in half.

"It is happening one way or another." She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, it couldn't be much worse than the time she'd accidently drank Brew of Stelskin. It was a hybrid of Mead and Ale, fermented from barley and some bitter fruits. Just the memory of its taste was enough to make Thora nearly gag. Thora felt him prod against her lips, the warm fluid sticky as he tapped her reluctant mouth. When she hesitated he squeezed and she wrapped her lips around the top of his shaft. He shuddered at the feel of her tongue lightly stroking against his sensitive flesh. It took all his self control not to grab her by the head and simply fuck her mouth.

She would deserve it, trying to kill him a second time. He hoped his bite would be incentive enough for her to give up the notion. He pulled her mouth away when he decided it was enough and pushed onto her back. His hand slid lower, fingers exploring her pussy folds and she moaned as he slid a finger inside her. His fingers were rather long and thick and when he slipped a second digit she gasped, feeling stretched and full. His thumb began to gently rub against her love button and she felt her legs spread wider, inviting more of his touch. Her thoughts began to fog over as he began to thrust his fingers in and out of her body. Her hips flexed towards him with a mind of their own and he captured her lips with his. His tongue slipped past, tangling with hers. Thora felt a hot tingling sensation creep it's ways up from her toes, stopping at the apex of her legs. She felt growing pressure building until suddenly her senses were overrun with an explosion of pleasure. Her leg muscles seized as she let the orgasm wash over her. Her vision swam with tiny white lights before floating back down to earth and he slid his fingers out coated in her fluids. With a sinister grin he shoved his fingers into her mouth, forcing Thora to taste herself. Her eyes flew open as she tried to dislodge them but he grabbed her bottom jaw and shook her head a little and she obediently sucked them clean.

When she finished Tyrst slid himself between her legs, nudging the opening of her womanhood with his rigid cock. He slid in easily, the orgasm having paved the way and Thora wound her hands in the sheets beneath her. He didn't need to hold her down, she knew how futile it was to fight him. He kissed her neck, his lips traveling lower to her breast, snatching the nipple into his mouth. She squealed as his teeth lightly nibbled the sensitive skin, bolts of lightening traveling down her spine, resting in her groin. His manipulations awakened a new need for release. He began pumping himself into her body, resting on his knees, gripping her thighs in his hands so that she could watch him as he penetrated her. His cock glistened with her wetness in the pale candlelight and another flood of ecstasy erupted, radiating outward, leaving her in a daze. Tyrst flipped her over so that she on her knees again, her chest against the bed. He quickly shoved himself back in. Thora could feel a cluster or orgasms pull her under, one explosion after the other as he slammed his hips against her sensitive flesh . She was left gasping for air and pleading for reprieve as he came inside her, filling her womb with his seed. He held himself still, her hips tilted upwards as one hand held her chest down and she felt the last few spurts of cum fill her.

When he pulled himself out and sprawled beside her, he pulled her into his arms until he was nearly wrapped around her like warm cloak.

"You truly are a gift from the Gods my little Elf, the way your body responds to mine..." he whispered in her ear. How he was able to elicit such responses had her baffled. He was the first man to touch her so intimately, but his hunger never seemed abated. And then there was the part of her that felt ruined by his sly devilish ways.

"Well I hate it," she responded fearlessly. It was unfair the effect he had on her and how powerless she was to change any of it. She wondered if perhaps she was born wicked, how else could something so sinful feel so good? And then his confession, what did he even mean? Surely she couldn't be the only woman to enjoy his intimate company. He was a brute, but he wasn't a selfish lover, and Thora had heard plenty of stories about the ways of men. She sighed as she sank into his arms, as if sinking into a comforting bath, grateful for the warmth that emanated from his body. Her arm throbbed where he had bitten her, but that seemed to be the only thing her body felt, the rest floating on pure bliss. Thora closed her eyes and gave into the exhaustion.

***

They woke in time for breakfast, Thora feeling awkward as a chair was brought for her to sit in. She was dressed in a rose colored dress with a white apron on over it, and yet she still felt just as naked as she had wearing a simple tunic. She was just grateful to find Trigg absent from the table. Ulfr looked as though he had gotten little to no sleep and she desperately wanted to ask him the elf was doing but knew breakfast was not the time. After a meal in near silence Tyrst walked her back towards the small cabin. He didn't bother to knock, instead he opened the door and walked in. The smell was familiar, spices and herbs permeated the air and they found Sigrid standing over a cot in the far corner of the cabin.

"I will be right with you," she announced as she held the man's head up and the pressed the cup to his mouth. He choked a little, but after a few sips she declared a job well done and turned her attention towards Tyrst and Thora, wiping her hands on her apron.

"So you're a healer?" Thora nodded, taking in the sight of her surroundings. To the right was another bed, this one empty. To her left was a few tables filled with all sorts of different foliage, Thora recognized nearly all of them.

Sigrid knew her stuff and Thora wondered if there was anything left for her to learn.

"How long were you a priestess?" Sigrid asked, turning her attention back to the pot boiling in the center of the room. A small pit was made, and the a funnel in the roof to allow the smoke out. It made the entire cabin warm, but not overwhelming.

"I was entering my second year," Thora confessed.

"You may leave," Sigrid announced, waving her hand towards the door in dismissal. Tyrst chuckled but stood and gave a small bow.

"Keep a close eye on this one, she's not afraid to kill." Then he was gone and it was just the two of them. Well technically it was three, but Thora wasn't counting the unconscious man as really being there.

"Am I going to have to worry about you trying to kill me?" Sigrid asked bluntly.

"You're not the one keeping me imprisoned here, so no."

"You won't survive long if you do not change your attitude young priestess."

"How can I not have an attitude? He invaded my home, captured my sisters and I, branded and enslaved us."

"And nothing you do is going to change that. But you can make your life a little more tolerable with a more cheerful disposition."

"I do not want to settle for tolerable, I want my freedom." Thora argued.

"Best give up that notion now young priestess, once a wolf has claimed you, he gets a taste for you. And once a wolf gets a taste for you, there is no escape. He will hunt you down no matter how far you run." She shivered at the thought, but Sigrids words rang true. A sense of hopelessness washed over her and she remained quiet. Sigrid had her grind herbs and make potions and salves. The scent of familiar greenery put her in a calm mood for the rest of the day. They took a short break to eat lunch, but quickly returned back to work. Off and on throughout the day different wolves came for different ailments. Some with stomach aches, others with neglected wounds. All patients complaints were benign and when the sun started to set in the sky Tyrst finally returned for her. Her apron was stained, but he didn't seemed bothered by it.

"How did she do?"

"You are right to be concerned, but I think the only person she poses a threat to is you." Sigrid confessed.

"Tell me something I don't know." Tyrst chuckled. He began to secure Thora's hands together and tucked the other end under his belt. After proper goodbyes she followed him out of the hut and up the hill towards his house.Sigrid had been right, and eventually Tyrst would have to let down his guard again; then she'd be sure not to miss.

12