All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 01'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
OMG I Love It!

How could they wait sooooo loooong! I knew something like this would probably happen.

I think one of the turn-ons for me is that they are an Irish band, and, even though I am in the states, there were two Irish boy bands that I have so much love and respect for. Westlife were together for a very successful 14 years, from 1998 to 2012. I have the DVD of their farewell tour, the last two nights drew 85,000 fans each night at Croke Park, in Ireland.

Boyzone formed in 1993 as a five man group. Stephen Gately was the token gay in the group and he, unfortunately, passed on I believe in October of 2010 from natural causes. He was only 33 years old, RIP Stephen Gately. Boyzone is still together as a 4-man group. I keep hoping they will someday do a USA tour.

I anxiously await chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oohh....

A bit long in getting to it, maybe? I agree, background, context, all that... But I kept waiting for the cock-sucking to start, and when it finally did, I loved it.. Just my opinion, I agree.... Can't wait for on of them to fuck the other, then turn-about......

uniliveuniliveover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Yeah, it's the first chapter and I really want this to be a story about their relationship and their career. But there is sex in every chapter!

Orion_Orion_over 6 years ago
A really good read

Totally enjoyed reading the first chapter.. What makes a story great is that inspite being fictional, it feels like real.. Cannot wait to read rest of the chapter..

Just be yourself and write what comes naturally to you.. We readers can and will demand many things from it but at the end of it, it's your baby..

Good luck with all your endeavors :)

uniliveuniliveover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Yep. I do have a storyline in mind from the beginning and I want this to be a three parts story so Ill just do my thing and hope people enjoy it as much as I do. Second part should be over with chapter 13.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rereader

Third time reading the series, I can’t stay away

JayHlovesC2018JayHlovesC2018about 6 years ago

wow really great story. I'm going to read more when I have time. Great job.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 5 years ago
Re-reading

...because I love this story

uniliveuniliveover 5 years agoAuthor
Mrsgnomie

really? :) that's cool. I've actually reworked this first chapter a little recently, and I began changing a few things to chapter 2 as well. I find it fun to try and improve the beginning of the story but I I just wish i had more time to do it, and to write that damn epilogue too hehe

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years ago
2nd Time around

I love this story! I was too busy reading it to leave comments the first time. I've met, and paid, young bands like U-N-I and known young people like Rob and Mark - as well as the others in the band.

Well done unilive you've given we readers something that speaks to us : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great first chapter

I’m glad they were courageous enough to be honest with each other. But IMO there is something sad that it took so long and Rob felt like he had to keep that secret from Mark and sneak off to Dublin for sex and hook up with Charlie. I wish that each had been the other’s first lover. For childhood friends who’ve been close their entire lives, it would have been so great if each had been the first to experience these intimacies with each other.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Discovered you today. 17 January 2022, in CHANCEM77’s favorite authors list. After this, Chapter One, I think I’ll be here reading to the end. Five Star start for this reader

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch Series Info