U-N-I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked his way down, kissed my navel and started pulling down my boxers-briefs.

He was doing all the work, I was just enjoying it. I was in total exstacy. I didn't know what to do with myself, he was in control. He could do whatever he wanted to with me and that was obviously the way he wanted it. He knew what he was doing when I was totally overwhelmed by what was happening. Although I was loving every second of it.

As soon as he had pulled down my boxer-briefs, he stared at my hard on. It looked like he was mesmerized. He didn't touch it, just looked at it and then he lay down on top of me, kissing me again softly on the lips. He kissed the side of my face and whispered into my ear again. This whispering thing was really working for me.

"Damn, you're so fucking hot. I love your body, you're gorgeous. I can't believe this is finally happening."

I moaned, even more turned on by his confession and loving the fact that he was so attracted to me. I did have a pretty well-defined and well-developed body, just like him. He had spanish blood from his mother and I had French blood, but I was actually darker than he was. I could get a nice dark tan pretty easily.

He pulled me in for another kiss and looked into my eyes. His eyes were full of love and need. He really wanted me. I could see it, I could feel it, I could sense it. He ran his thumb over my lips and kissed me lightly.

"I'm so attracted to you. It's always been you. I don't care about anyone else. Let me show you how much I want you."

He kissed my ear, sending shivers up and down my spine and I felt his hand grasp my rock hard erection. He started stroking me gently and it felt amazing,

"Ohhh, feels so good, I need to cum so bad."

"I know, do you want me to suck you off?" he whispered in my ear, "cause I really wanna do that, I want to taste you," he said.

"Oh fuck yeah, do whatever you want." I breathed, ready for him to do it.

He kissed his way down my body, still smiling and lowered his head to my cock. He stroked it a couple of times and licked the head gently before swallowing half of it. His mouth felt so good, moist and warm around it. I could not believe I had my cock in Rob's mouth, the thought and the sight of it almost sent me over the edge but I tried to hold back. He held it tightly in his mouth and started sucking on the head, licking all the precum. I was so fucking turned on, I was leaking pretty bad.

Then he started wetting my whole erection with his tongue and took the head again in his mouth and started going down on it, moving his head up and down. He was holding the base of my cock with one hand while caressing my navel with the other. I moaned and started to play with his dark hair. He took the head between his lips and sucked again, it felt so amazing, I knew I was not going to last much longer. He started sucking me faster, bobbing his head up and down, taking my cock as far as he could in his mouth without gagging, when he relaxed his throat and took me down to the base. I moaned so hard. He pulled up and did it again.

"Oh fuck," I moaned hard. "Uggg, so guys really do give better head than girls!"

He let out a laugh,

"I'm good at this!"

He took his hand away from my stomach and started playing with my balls. He swallowed them into his mouth one by one, making me quiver, and then he resumed sucking my shaft, easily taking it down his throat a few more times. He was indeed really good at this and I could only moan.

I could tell that he was stroking himself as he was blowing me and his moans became hotter and shorter. He let my cock slip out of his mouth and began jacking it furiously. That was it for me.

"Rob, fuck, I'm gonna.....ughhhhhh." He wrapped his mouth around the head again and a wave of pleasure stronger than I had ever felt before swept over me and I started cumming hard, moaning and shooting my load like I had never shot it before.

Rob kept his mouth tight around it through the whole orgasm and swallowed my jizz. I could hear him moan louder as he came himself, my cock still in his mouth.

He continued sucking on me long after I had stopped cumming and then he licked me clean thoroughly. It didn't seem like he wanted to let go and I didn't want him to stop either. I loved feeling his mouth on my cock even if my orgasm had subsided. He stroked it a few more times, then came back up, lying next to me. We didn't say anything for a few seconds until I decided to break the silence.

"Damn," I told him with a sigh. "that was, wow!"

"So, how did you like it?" he asked, letting out a small giggle.

"A bit too much I think," I said, laughing a little.

We lay side by side until he turned on his side, placed his leg on top of mine and snuggled closer to me. He kissed me again on the cheek,

"Man, I can't believe you swallowed it!"

"Hey, I want everything you've got," he said and I smiled, looking briefly into his eyes.

"How you feeling?" he asked me.

"Pretty good. I'm not freaked out if that's what you mean... you?"

"I'm...," he began saying, "look, I don't know what this means to you, and I don't care right now. I'm just glad it happened. It was everything I'd imagined it'd be."

I let out a small chuckle and turned on my side to face him. "Good, 'cause I don't think I can explain what it is about you that makes me so..."

"so...?" he asked with curiosity.

I stared at him and said,

"Hard as hell..."

He laughed,

"I make you hard?"

"Like you haven't noticed it," I said sexily.

"Well...dude, we're eighteen, I mean, I'm hard all the time, especially with you, always looking all gorgeous and perfect as fuck!"

I smiled at what he'd said,

"So you're gay, uh?"

"Yep. Full blown gay," he confirmed with a laugh, "not even slighty interested in fucking a girl!"

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Shit!" I said with a heavy sigh.

He laughed,

"Shit.... my best friend's gay? Or shit... I had gay sex with my best friend and I liked it?"

"You know which one it is."

"Don't overthink it, it was just fun. Doesn't make you gay."

"Doesn't it?" I asked, skeptically, rolling over onto my back.

He shushed me and began caressing my chest and stomach. He did that for a moment and I could tell how much he loved touching me.

"Damn, I love touching you," he sighed and I smiled at him.

"Why do you love me so much?" I asked. I could tell he was surprised by my question.

He gathered his thoughts and kept running his fingers over my skin as he said,

"'Cuz you're you. And I love you. You're perfect. Everytime you speak, every move you make, I can't believe how much I love you. I can barely stand it, your smile, your laugh, everything, I love everything about you!" he said and kissed my cheek briefly.

"Damn, how could you keep your feelings to yourself for so long?"

"I dunno, I was too young, I guess. And I wasn't that good at hiding my feelings, you saw through me."

"What are we gonna do?" I asked, unsure about everything.

"I don't know. We don't have to do anything. I'm not asking you to be gay for me, or to break up with Rachel. But if you want us to be together once in a while, I'm here, whenever you want. I won't tell anyone."

"D'you think I'm gay? Is this why you fell in love with me, you felt something?" I asked him.

I was already starting to think about all that it would change in my life....my relationship with Rachel, with my parents. It all seemed too complicated. But I couldn't deny how I felt for him. I had to be at least bisexual I thought.

"Maybe," he answered. "You're... I don't know, you're so special. You've always been. There's just something about you I've always loved. You're so talented and artistic and sweet. Maybe you're gay, maybe you're not. Time will tell. I don't care. I mean, I'd love it if you were. But it's up to you. You really don't have to put a name on it. I didn't for a long time. I know what I want, I want to be with you, but I can't ask you..." he didn't finish his sentence, "You're too confused about it for now."

I sighed,

"Well, I loved what just happened. And I don't feel weird about it. That must mean..."

"It doesn't matter."

"I knew I wanted this to happen. I kinda figured I'd enjoy it!"

He smiled and gave a small laugh,

"Five years damnit! You couldn't have realized it sooner?"

I just shrugged.

"Well, it was worth the wait!" he added.

I laughed too.

"Just promise me something!" he said seriously.

"What?"

"Whatever happens between us, we won't let it get in the way of the band, or of our friendship. We have to make this band work, for the five of us, and it has to remain our main priority."

I smiled, because the band was my priority too,

"Yeah, of course, we have to."

Although I knew that whatever would happen, it'd have some kind of impact on the future of the band.

It was getting late, so we got under the covers and he did what I had secretly wanted him to do so many times. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight against him as we drifted off to sleep a lot faster than I thought we would, considering what had just happened.... But then again, we were always so comfortable around each other, this time was no exception.