All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 02'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love the build up

and their friendship, and beginnings of love

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey there.

I got a comment half-typed, the it vanished. Oh well.

True love-making, then a star performance - the boys are on their way!

Love you both - (xxx)

ProerosProerosalmost 6 years ago
Love it !

If this is your first story, You are going to be a top favourite. I don't think that I have enjoyed a tale more than this and I've just finished the second chapter. You are so hot.

uniliveunilivealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Author response

Yes it's my first (and only) story. I m glad to know that you liked it so far. Now that I'm done with the story I actually think these first chapters need to be improved!

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years ago
2nd Time around

Outside of the budding romance I just love the optimism of these early chapters - for the band as well as for Mark & Rob's future :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Optimistic

This chapter holds so much promise. One element that I didn’t like at all was Rob’s refusal and underplaying of the number of men he’d been with. Mark asked him twice and he refused to answer. I get that he said nothing meant anything to him and it was just sex, but you see sex is one of the greatest most intimate things you can give to another. The fact that he carelessly and recklessly gave that to so many faceless others - all the while loving Mark but never telling him or giving him a chance - is deplorable. Rob is only 18 for piss sake so this wasn’t a loooong wait. Then to evade the conversation (which Mark has a right to know if they are going to have a future) So wrong. Who knows how Mark would’ve felt if Rob had told him before but they will never know because Rob didn’t give him a chance before whoring himself all over Dublin. That part really pisses me off.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Oh dear. Anonymous commenting below me is worried about Rob’s promiscuity!! A gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell, Anonymous. I suspect his experience will make him a great teacher …

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch. 01 Previous Part
U-N-I Ch Series Info