U-N-I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, that feels so good Rob."

His saliva and his tongue felt exquisite. He played with my balls for a moment and then he slowly kissed his way back up before making contact with my lips again. We kissed hard, exploring each other's mouths, sucking on each other's tongues. He pulled me harder against him and we grounded our cocks together, as he was hard again. I wasn't even sure he had gone soft at all.

Then he began cupping my ass and I kind of knew he would try to touch me there, I was fearing it a bit, but also wanted him to do it.

He kissed his way down my body again, grabbed onto my pecs or my arms, licked my nipples and finally caressed my abs, and I could feel how much he fancied me, and it was such a turn on. He was worshipping my body.

He lifted my cock and let it slip into his mouth. Like the night before, he swallowed me completely and I felt this amazing feeling coursing through my body.

"Ohhh, you're so fucking good at this, what're you doing to me?"

He kissed the tip and chuckled a bit,

"Just enjoy it," he said before licking the wet precum that was oozing out.

I shivered and before I knew it he was deep throating me again and blowing me like a pro. He was keeping his mouth tight around my hard member, using his tongue a lot, making me quiver, and I could not stop moaning.

He sucked hard on the head and I panted,

"Ohhhh, fuck!" when he plunged my dick to the back of his throat again.

He kept at it for a moment and when he stopped, he had me ready to burst. I tried to hold back as he took my balls in his mouth, licking them. He raised my legs up a little and started paying attention to my ass, as I knew he would. He massaged my cheeks, kissed them and started applying some pressure on my sphincter. I was lost in the sensations he was sending through my body when I heard him ask,

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course," I answered and I felt one of his fingers caress my crack as he said, "don't worry, I'm not gonna, I don't wanna fuck you, just trust me, ok?"

I knew what he had in mind but I was enjoying this so much to stop him and I didn't really care what he would do as long as it still felt good. And it did. I felt his tongue on my hole, licking me in that very private spot and it felt great, so erotic.

"Uhmm, that's, uhmmmm," I said, quivering.

I let out another moan as he licked all around my boy-hole, his tongue sometimes trying to push its way inside it. I enjoyed the feeling and tried not to overthink anything. He had me so turned on that I was breathing hard, moaning often, and wanting more.

Then he brought a finger to my hole, moved it around a little and pressed it against it as he started playing with my erection again. His finger popped into my ass and I moaned hard when he moved it back and forth a little, still holding my cock in his mouth. It felt so different, so sensitive down there. His tongue and his finger was driving me crazy and I ached for release when he suddenly pushed his finger deeper inside my rectum. He slid it back and forth a few times and moved it around. As he lowered his mouth onto my cock, his finger hit a spot inside me and he rubbed it. I felt myself going over the edge instantly. My body stiffened and I gasped several times before cumming in his mouth... again. My body kept quivering as I shot in spurt after spurt, feeling like my orgasm would never end.

When it finally did, Rob released my cock and the last few drops finally dribbled from the end. He kissed it tenderly a few times and came back up to lie on his back next to me.

"That was just so fucking hot!" he giggled still breathing quite heavily and wiping some of the cum he had on his cheek.

I laughed,

"Fuck, what did you just do to me?"

"That was your prostate, pretty cool hum?!... Maybe you were not quite ready for that but I couldn't help myself!"

"Are you kidding! I've never shot like that, it was fucking amazing!"

"I know, right!" he chuckled.

"You're just doing this to make me wanna do do it again," I complained jokingly.

"Is it working?" he asked with a mischievous grin on his face that made me chuckle.

"Bloody hell, so far, you're giving the best blowjobs I've ever had," I answered.

He turned to me and placed his hand on the side of my face and spoke softly, his lips only millimeters away from mine. I could feel his breath and my cum on his lips and he was just so hot,

"Well, so far, you're the best sex I've ever had, you make me feel so good!"

I placed a kiss on his lips and when I pulled back I responded,

"Let's just keep having sex and see where it takes us," and he smiled. "cause I know I'm gonna want to do that every fucking time we end up alone together."

"Music to my ears," he responded seductively.

And then he seemed to realize something, he looked at the clock,

"Fuck, we have to meet the guys at Damon's place in half an hour."

"Really? This early?" I had completely forgotten about that and frankly, it was the last thing on my mind.

"Yeah, we said we'd meet at noon to rehearse," he confirmed, "we should get ready."

"Oh man, it's gonna be tough to concentrate today," I sighed.

"Hey, let's not behave any differently around them!" he said.

"Of course, what d'you think I'm gonna do? Kiss you?" I joked. "Rachel's gonna be there I think."

"I know..."

"Shit, it's too complicated. She's gonna sense something's wrong," I said, a bit worried; I knew her, if she felt I was behaving differently, she was going to notice.

"Just act normal!"

"Easy for you to say. After what just happened, I don't know how I'm gonna act around her." I said worriedly. "You don't mind?"

"No, I told you, I'm not asking you to break up with her, you can't. I've been seeing you with her for two years, I can handle it."

I sort of felt bad hearing him say that.

We got ready and quickly left with our guitars. When we arrived, the guys were already there, and so was Rachel. She came over to me, and gave me a kiss. I just asked her how she was doing and we started setting up our instruments to rehearse. I was relieved when she came over to me and told me she was going to go shopping and hang out with her friends In Dublin and that they'd go straight to the club for the gig.

"Alright, have fun, I'll see you tonight," I said giving her a kiss.

She smiled at me brightly. "It's gonna be so awesome!"

We rehearsed and hung out all afternoon and left for Dublin to set up our equipment in the club before it opened to the public.

Little did we know that this performance would be the starting point of our career.

When we started playing, we were greeted by a crowd that already knew us and the lyrics to our songs. We knew we generated an online activity and that we were starting to have a larger following thanks to social media, but we but we hadn't expected this. We played a few covers nonetheless, but we played more of our own songs. We felt more and more ready to play them live. We were starting to find our voice and our sound and we were venturing into the real world.

This gig was our first real breakthrough and it was exhilarating to have the entire crowd sing back to us and be so enthusiastic. This live show was so much better than the ones we had played before because it seemed like the crowd was actually composed of fans and they'd arrived already knowing the songs and ready to sing them. It was astonishing to us. Rob was having a great time singing, he was enjoying every second of it, we were all having so much fun!

When we began playing a song we had called "Shiver", Rob looked at me and smiled. The five of us had written the song together, but I remembered it was mainly Rob who had written the lyrics. It was supposed to be about a girl. We always tried to write about personal things but with a detached approach, so that it wouldn't be too awkward or personal for Rob to sing them.

However, I realized as he began singing it, that some of lyrics were actually meant for me, and I had trouble concentrating on playing. I listened as he sang,

So I look in your direction
But you pay me no attention do you
...

But on and on, from the moment I wake
'Til the moment I sleep
I'll be there by your side
Just you try and stop me

And from here, I started really listening, I was trying to stay focused, especially when I had to play a riff near the end, but I listened to him intensely, as if I was hearing the lyrics for the first time. He sang it so powerfully because he knew I could understand his message now, releasing all the frustrations he had to endure, not being able to tell me how he felt. His performance was perfect. It was so revealing.

Yeah I'll always be waiting for you
And it's you I see
But you don't see me
And it's you I hear
So loud and so clear

So I look in your direction
But you pay me no attention
And you know how much I need you
But you never even see me

When the song ended, he saw me looking at him. He came over to me to get ready for the next song, and I faked having something to tell him. He brought his ear to my mouth.

"I do see you," I whispered.

He locked eyes with me for a second and smiled knowingly. Then, he slowly went back to where his mic was and I watched him as he began singing. He looked so good. He was so hot, masculine and confident. Yet, you could tell by watching him perform that he was also sweet, passionate funny and sensitive, which made him so attractive to everyone. He was such a crowd-puller.

I tried to focus on my instrument again but as we began playing another song, all I could think about was Rob and the fact that I was falling for him...hard.

We played a few more songs and when we walked backstage, Jordan placed his hands over my shoulders and shook them roughly.

"Oh my fuckin' god, Mark! I can't believe we didn't mess that one up!" he laughed, talking about the last song we had played before walking off, because we had never managed to play it right from start to finish in rehearsals.

"You know what?" Damon asked as he watched the crowd that was calling us back on stage, "I think it's alright to make them wait this time."

"Enjoy it," a stage-hand said to us. "You deserve it! You guys fucking rocked the stage."

I turned to Rob, he was beaming as we listened to the crowd cheer for us. We grinned at each other and the look on his face gave me a warm feeling in my stomach. I wanted to feel close to him and I could tell he felt the same way. He stepped closer to me and I pulled him toward me. We hugged each other hard and grinned happily.

"You did great," I told him. "You were amazing."

"I was, wasn't I? I loved every second of it."

As we hugged, I saw Rachel watching us with a broad and happy smile on her face. She was genuinely happy and proud of us. I smiled back at her. I knew she was waiting for Rob to let go of me so she could have her moment with me as well. She wasn't even suspicious at all. There was nothing unusual. We were often very tactile with each other.

For a few seconds, Rob held me a bit tighter and before letting go of me, he whispered into my ear,

"I'm glad you're paying attention to me now ... cuz I don't wanna wait anymore."

I closed my eyes for a brief second. I almost wanted to say something back to him but he had already let go of me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me toward the stage,

"Let's not make them wait any longer," he said to all of us and we walked back onto the stage to play a couple more songs.

12