All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 03'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
there iis heartbreak on the horizon

in this triangle they are all going to hurt at one stage, even if he;s on the winning side. always with love not all runs smooth. look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You are doing great! Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree with the last post. The story is hot. I like it a lot. It is also different from the usual storyline. You should be proud of your efforts.

uniliveuniliveover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your encouragement, I appreciate it. As English is not my first language, it does require more efforts and makes it more difficult for me to write this story, but I've enjoyed it a lot so far.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 6 years ago
Hot and Fun

Really enjoying this story. Just started it today and have read the first 3 chapters. I'm really loving it and the sex has been very hot. Keep it up.

ProerosProerosalmost 6 years ago
Wow !

Every chapter gets better. The sex is so hot , its gets me hard and horny. I think I am in love with both Mark and Rob. You are incredible and I hope you have someone special that deserves your love.

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years ago
2nd Time around

The first time I read this I was SO not looking forward to where the storyline might go - Mark's split with Rachel being bad or quelle horeur Mark thinking of staying with her and upsetting Rob. That's why I couldn't stop to comment last time I just HAD to know how it would pan out! I'm enjoying it more this time I think even though I know what's going to happen.

As someone's already said the sex/love-making is just getting hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yay Rob, Boo Mark

Another great chapter. I was very happy to learn that with all of Rob’s precious sexual partners, he had never been fucked by any of them. That was something special he shared first with Mark. I still assume he topped a lot of then (maybe I’m wrong, I hope). But it is upsetting that Mark is not being honest with Rachel. If he knows he loves Rob and wants to continue to be with him, he should have been brave enough and honest enough to not have sex with her and break it off with her. He is deeply hurting Rachel, Rob, and himself with his cowardly behavior - even if he doesn’t realize it yet. Shitty choice on Mark’s part...

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Well at least I’m following the same Anonymous in the comments. This is about these two boys, not who they’ve slept with before unless they go there. Another Five Star chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch. 02 Previous Part
U-N-I Ch Series Info