All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 06 - Part 02'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That ridiculously long convo with Bono was unnecessary. The threesome was hot, but I had to skip over half the story to get to the good part.

HeifelHeifelover 6 years ago

I agree Unilive!! Don't take what anon wrote to heart. I really like this story. And that isn't just about sex. The flow in the story brings another dimension that all the "quick sex-stories.

I'll be waiting for next chapter ☺

uniliveuniliveover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks. Glad you liked it. I love writing the sex scenes but I think I enjoy writing everything around them even more and I loved writing the conversation with Bono! Sorry for those who didn't like it but for me it was important to my story.

Orion_Orion_over 6 years ago
Ruined it

You ruined the relationship with the threesome..

uniliveuniliveover 6 years agoAuthor

Aw really? What can I say I love threesomes. They're young they're Rockstar and they want to have fun. That's how I see it. I actually want to write another one in chapter 13 with a fan... Maybe I shouldn't lol but it's hot I like it. Their relationship stays strong.... But I do want a bit of drama later in the third part of the story which I actually started writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey, Unilive,

I disagree you ruined the relationship with a threesome. Relationships where partners play together seem to last a lot longer than monogamous relationships where ultimately one or both partners end up cheating and lying to one another.

If it's mutual, consensual and fun, I think it's a great way to keep a relationship fresh and healthy. Also... fucking hot to read. :-)

uniliveuniliveover 6 years agoAuthor

yeah I think so too! I'll definitely write another one with a fan in chapter 13, should be fun and hot as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 6, part 1.. missing

I am just reading your story but I don’t see Chaper 6, part 1... What happened to it? Did you delete it? Please post it.

uniliveuniliveabout 6 years agoAuthor
No missing chapters.

I'll post this here too.

There aren't any chapters missing actually. This is confusing apparently. Chapter 1 to 5 is the first part of the story.

Then, chapter 6 takes place 5 years later so there's a big gap. So chapters 6 to 13 are the second part of the story.

Then chapter 14 starts 2 years later, and to me, it's gonna be the third and final part to the story. I explained it in the disclaimers I think.

Sorry if this was confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do your own thing

Man, this story is brilliant, not seen anything like it , well not on Literotica. If you want your characters to have 3 somes, well then go for it. After all its your story and you can never please everyone. Personally I think your writing is great and I am loving this story.

Well that is it. I am off to chapter 7.

When I get to the end of the story , I will give you my email address to say thank you !!! lol

uniliveuniliveover 5 years agoAuthor
to anon,

so cool that you enjoyed the first chapters. (especially since I feel like I really should try to improve them now that I 'm done writing the story and I'm better at editing...) I hope you tell me if you like the rest of the story, it's always fun to receive a comment. Check out this link for pictures and music https://u-n-i-live.tumblr.com/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW, Just wow! Great Job!

I came across the first couple of chapters elsewhere (lush stories), and loved them. After a couple of weeks, I decided to see if I could find more of the story. This is fantastic. I like everything about this series and can't wait to continue reading.

uniliveuniliveabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Don't know if you'll read this but thank you for commenting. You made my day. Its so nice to share these characters with you! I love them and I'm thrilled that you do too! About lush, I reworked the first two chapters, which is why I posted them there. I also want to rework chapter 3 to 5 but I didn't get around to doing it yet. Im sure I'll eventually find some time to do it. I'm glad you found the story anyway. Thanks again.

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years ago
2nd Time around

Hey who doesn't like a little 'kink' now and again (and no kink DOESN'T always mean B.D.S.M.) so the boys indulge in troilism now and again - just makes it more real. They're young men exploring their sexuality and doing a great job of it - glad to see they've set their own boundaries and stuck to them.

Well written unilive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree that threesomes ruin this

The heart of this story is the love and relationship between Mark and Rob. The sex with others ruins that IMO. Earlier in a prior chapter, they both asked each other “if you can have sex with me, why do you want to have sex with...?” There they both realized the jealousy and hurt that can cause in their relationship. To now find out they are in a closed monogamous relationship years later, but open it up others is disturbing. Rob once said “I can appreciate her beauty but I don’t want to do anything with them.” That is all reasonable and well and good, but once you DO want to do something with them, you cross the monogamous line, IMO. They are lusting for others and sharing private intimate gifts with strangers - things they should reserve only for each other. They see the line with no bottoming and kissing, so how is it different with topping, rimming, blowjobs, etc?? Plus despite an agreed rule, Rob still kissed Scott - and it distressed Mark whether he admits it or not. If he’s willing to break that rule, trust erodes and who’s to say the next time it’s broken by getting fucked?! This is not hot, it’s disrespectful to their love for each other and ultimately will chip away at their trust, desire, and interest with each other. One of them is likely going to cheat on the other (by playing with another without them around) - and it all begins with this kind of “harmless” fun. Nothing fun about that. I’m sorry you decided to take this story down this route. It ruins a wonderful love story.

uniliveuniliveover 3 years agoAuthor

Surprised to see there are still people reading this for the first time. Thanks for commenting, this is fun to read what you think of these early chapters now that I've concluded the story. This story was really just meant to be a fun sexy read, with a lot of sex, music, love and a bit of drama. Now that I think of it though, actually, the story is kind of a journey towards monogamy lol youll see if you read it to the end but I have a feeling you won't. You should though. ;)

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Two big themes in the older comments: the threesome and Bono. I’ll share my unsolicited opinion about both as both really stood out in the (excellent) story development. The Anonymous one who commented that the Bono scene was a waste of time couldn’t be more wrong. So thoughtfully written and full of important messages for the boys and the reader as well. “Seven thousand Africans dying every day…is not a cause, it’s an emergency…”. Amen and hallelujah, dear Author! The scene was amazing and 100% believable. Same for the threesome! That scene was freaking instructional! A couple of 22 year-old boys have rules RULES (!) that are protective and respectful of their relationship? I hope every young person, hell every person, reading this pays attention to that detail closely. **Steps of soapbox to read the next chapter **

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch. 05 Previous Part
U-N-I Ch Series Info